Why are chokers coming back?

Chokers have become more prevalent in the US than ever. It also seems to be affecting all ages. You can't even spend 5 minutes in a mall without seeing several teenage girls wearing them. Redpill me on the deep psychology of this recent phenomenon. Women have always been biologically wired to display signs of submissiveness, so why is this happening now though?

Just a retarded fashion fad, like how attention-seeking faggots would leave the factory stickers on the brim of their baseball hats.

Because BDSM is becoming mainstream and chokers symbolize collars

chokers are a sign of submission to black men, it is a sign that interracial dating is on the rise

show bob and vagene

They already came back, user, well at least here in california they're actually going away because they were ubiquitous the past couple years.

BDSM is where women who want a 1950s style marriage go to. To not be judged. Since that would be kink shaming

Never change, Sup Forums

Hot

because women are fucking pigs and they want us to lock them up in cages where they belong.

inb4 blackbelt of sucking dick

>in the Victorian era
>CHOCKERS ARE A SIGN OF THE KINGS CONQUBINE
>in the 90s
>CHOCKERS ARE A SIGN OF BURN OUT SLUTS THAT GIVE HEAD AT THE SKATE PARK
>now
>CHOCKERS ARE A SIGN OF BBC LOVING MEGA WHORES

Cause there hot as fuck.

not just the US. Here in Germany its a booming trend too. Well, let them hoes wear them, I dont care. Why do you bother so much about an insignificant trend?

Better than seeing some girls walk around with full blown dog collars.

They were big in the early 70's and even earlier in Victorian times. Chokers have come and gone many times, women think it makes them look sexy but after a couple of years they realize it's kind of cringey so they stop it for a while.

Chokers are right wing, chokers are Sup Forums. Nothing says alt right woman like a choker. I'm serious

>chockers x3

Kill yourself

>fashion fad
This, but Sup Forumsspergs will still think it's some Jewish conspiracy, like chokers are some "black belts in bowjobs" or something. Just retarded.

GOT EEEEM

many of these women had male figures in their life whom the media/academia told them they were being controlled by, choker worn is a clear cut sign of a mind that thinks they are displaying their independence/progression in gender relations within their culture, reality being they are being controlled by media distribution

you'd think the literal chain around your neck would pop up a couple red flags that don't signify 'independent bad bitch'

still hot tho

That looks like a mop

Tranny fashion.

IDK but they make my dick super hard.

I make my wife wear it somtimes. Mostly sluts wear it but it makes things to my dick you people wouldn't believe.

They are trending in Finland, too. Every girl between 11 and 29 has them. They are called "black belt in blowjobs" here so it basically means that women are becoming more and more slutty.

The symbol of a cock sucker.

Fashion is cyclical.

Best fap material of my life was 2000, gf at the time was deep throating me. Her choker broke in the act.

Fashion is cyclical, all that was old will become new again.

They seem to be mostly popular with loli's here.