We've all heard that 9/11 was an inside job. But that's not quite the whole truth; indeed...

We've all heard that 9/11 was an inside job. But that's not quite the whole truth; indeed, what really happened is much more sinister.

There never actually was a 9/11, because the twin towers never actually existed. Think back carefully: how many memories do you actually have of the twin towers before 9/11? For those few of us who actually HAVE memory of some kind of twin towers, they were implanted via media, ultimately at the behest of the same (((powers))) who concocted this treasonous scheme.

The new cultural era that "9/11" forced onto us is defined by a zeitgeist of hysteria, divisiveness, and exploitation. All by obvious design, we watch every day as (((they))) reap the fruit of their tyrannical seed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qOq-LbQ4erM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're a fucking moron and you've never been to new york, kill yourself or i'll do it for you

dumbfuck virgin

actually shel Silverstein piloted the World Trade Center buildings into the flight path of two 747s

I hope you remove yourself from the genepool OP!

I mean...people unironically question the holocaust on this board.

The summer before 9/11, I was flying to Boston and saw the NYC skyline for the first time. The twin towers were definitely there.

Begone with your craziness. We appreciate logic here. But you should also know Israel did it and the holocaust IS highly fabricated.

youtube.com/watch?v=qOq-LbQ4erM
All you need to know, then connect the dots

when i was in high school my class took a tour of NYC. we went to the observation deck of one of the towers. I can still remember the nauseating feel of the building swaying back and forth a few feet in he wind.

oh, but i suppose i'm a shill come to cover up your truth, right?

Sauce?

Watching this for 7 minutes. This guy has some sense.

What is his stance on the "refugee crisis"?
Do they just want to create chaos in europe, so we get more anti-islam?

Will watch the video till the end.

Watch as the shills try to implant memories into you.

Fuck off shill.

Why are yanks so fucking stupid?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

ISRAEL DID 9/11 UTILISING TALPIOT YOU UNEDUCATED FUCKTARD

Yea they totally arnt real guys, not even these pictures my pop took back before they digitally removed them from our memory.

>we went to the observation deck of one of the towers
no you didn't

false equivalence, another jewish trick.

and for those not bright enough to understand this. OP is trying to get you to think " this is a dumb conspiracy, maybe the holocaust hoax conspiracy is also dumb."

Sup Forums will never be able to awaken the normies with 9/11.
>post 10 times in a week
>in each post include one clickbait word and a random topic...
example: "E-Celeb loves White Pizza"
>E-Celeb
>White
>Pizza
that's okay sometimes you'll hit many buzzwords in your post.
another example: "jew creates spacecraft with all female crew"
Sup Forums analyzes:
>jew crew female spacecraft
we've been using this for almost 4 years - one of your ten posts for that week will get 100+ reaponses.

>CTR
>SAGE
>LARP
>SLIDE
>PYSOP
>SHILL

these have become the automated response by our team and it's been working great.

now for 9/11 threads it's extremely easy, but dangerous. 9/11 is essentially the only red pill the norms will actually eat up. even though the dots are essentially connected already, the norms just won't have it.

it's okay just assume "everyone" knows the truth, say things like "Israel" or "Goy" and watch how fast the thread cripples.

My elementary school took us on a trip to Ellis island 2 weeks before 9/11. Got twin tower photos that have the date on it, real spooky

People like OP are the subhumans that drain our power levels. ThereĀ“s more brain on Sup Forums than at an average uni but people like him make us all look bad. Also: kys

Cyanide not being present in the "gas chambers" isn't a conspiracy it's scientific fact

Please kys

Amazing how they did this. I worked in the World Trade Center. Or thought I did. I went to work there every day, for 6 years. I went up to the nonexistent 68th floor in an elevator, and worked in a nonexistent office. Every two weeks, I received an imaginary paycheck. And after I left, I used the money to buy an imaginary house, with an imaginary computer, upon which I am imagining myself to be telling you that your are a REAL moron.