Could the Commonwealth of Nations take the USA in a fight?

Feels Imperial man.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_level_of_military_equipment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

UK
>FORMER greatest navy
>1 Aircraft carrier
>with a fucking ramp
>Not even Nuclear powered
Australia
>Womens only military
>Lost war to fucking emus
Canada
>If you kill your enemies you win
No other highlighted country is relevant. Youd have your asses handed to you in a fucking week.

Combined I think we have more nukes than you.

Damn it i fucked up the Canada meme.

Kek, it was still pretty good though.

After 20 -30 years, when the pedo caliphate will own current UK, France arsenals and Germany mini subs...you'll have a chance.

Not even close

You're not involved in this, Gypsy. Your country is 0

I'm gonna have to do some adding up, 2 secs.

Yet you fear the gypsy most...mfw

Can you mobilize them as fast? We have 14 ohio class subs around the world, each carrying enough fire power to end a fucking continent. We also are the only country in the world to have nukes in other countries. Either way, if nukes are involved, youre not winning.

Mates, what the fuck? We have 215 nukes. I thought that was a lot when I first saw. Then I checked yours,

You have 6800 fucking nukes. HAHAHAHA whew lad, got enough there?

Stupid... add and see the result. Why you even get in a discussion if you're a moron?

>hint: Australia and Canada do not have nuclear weapons

Because we're clearly capable of having a fun hypothetical discussion, you're the one throwing insults from your first post. Leave, sub-human.

No. I will troll your stupid thread, no sage, to make it to the top. Sup Forums deserve to learn about your stupidity.

Combined you have less nukes than France. The US have cucked you with their F-35. Your ramp won't change anything.

Yeah, you have more nukes than us too. It's not like we'd ever be going to war again though so why would we need to compete with you? I'm not trying to grief you I just feel like a conversation I guess

>Combined you have less nukes than France.
>French education

>Because we're clearly capable of having a fun hypothetical discussion
Gotta make a case for your side tho. The US out does your side in every measure with the exception of bodies. And thats only cause pooland has a literal shit ton of people.

I doubt Pakistan has more nukes than Israel, I really do. Especially when Israel never confirmed to have any

nope

I didn't think you'd have such a ridiculous amount of nukes before I made this thread.

How the fuck did pakistan or india get any? I refuse to believe they developed them themselves, so who gave them the blueprints?

>How the fuck did pakistan or india get any

Yeah I forgot Pakpak and Poo in the loo were in your comonwealth

That's where you got the aircraft carrier technology I guess

Excluding Russia and China, the US could beat every other country on the planet, combined. I'm not even memeing.

HOW ABOUT WE REMOVE NON-GERMANICS FIRST?!

Kek, nice. Anyway, a pic of good faith to your country.

Because you're a toothless, ale drinking idiot, who has issues going out at the pub because is Friday and moodslums took over the streets.

>we have nukes
>muslims are majority in 0-30 years bracket.

Soviets

Israel didnt develop it either, they stole it from the French and the Brits.

Feel better now?

You're a fucking idiot if you believe that.

we could unironically defeat america by ourselves

Your country is like 15% gypsy and 80% cryptoturk-gypsy

Britain has the strongest military of all those countries, and the USMC has more soldiers than the entire british military.

India has loads of shit tier soldiers

I wish people would just accept that britain has bitch status to the US and be honest with themselves

Some of you shits are getting 2 nukes.

In all reality, no. If it were man for man, then yes; the majority of Canadian, Australian and UK soldiers are superior to regular U.S Soldiers and would win if the playing field were equal.

You gave them the technology.. train their people... they stole as much as they could. At least Pakistan. India probably got help from Russia, too, to counter China and US ally Paki

this is honestly beautiful, need one for spain/portugal and maybe one for portugal/brasil

lol really? because Manhattan project was full of Jews. Also a Jew couple gave it to Soviets

No, including them too. Also not maymay.

A B1 Lancer can fly from Hawaii to London on one tank of gas. If they refuel anywhere the US controls the air (literally everywhere) then their reach is extended and they can bomb you. they can take off from the continental US, bomb the shit out of Russia or China, then come home.

The only place on earth you would be able to get away is Antarctica, and that's only buying time so we can change the C-5/C-17 landing gear out for skids.

Then an M1 Abrams will run over your igloo shortly after.

Yes. Cheers!

>Romania's military budget is on par with Myanmar and Peru

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_level_of_military_equipment

Geez i wonder why you have no sandniggers.

Naah... we have lots of them, but not Cronulla

You remind me of that poo-in-loo shitting up the Anglo general yesterday.
Pure, unbridled third-world rage.

>I refuse to believe

Well you're retarded, the Indians have had a program dedicated to developing nukes since the 1960s after the Chinese got nukes

As for the Pakistanis it was Saudi money that funded their nuclear project as part of a clandestine deal that the Pakis will share what they learned with the Saudis in case the Jews ever go public with their nukes or the Iranians successfully split the atom in order to maintain the balance of military power in the Middle East between the Saudis, Jews and Iranians.

Fucking no.

Canada gets glassed immediately making any landing by the rest of it impossible due to the impenetrable US Navy.

>Canadian memes

Your military is shit and run by morons, gas yourself. I bet you're one of those retarded kids that says "if the usa invaded i'd go into the arctic forests and wage the vietnam war, maple style".

Also this thread is gay, I thought it was going to be some Britfag talking about uniting the Commonwealth into a new British empire but apparently not. CANZUK is still best idea.

but that is what I meant

not a fucking chance

Frog... your military budget is useless, as your army is 20% muslim already. Our army was gutted to 1/3 after joining EU, was mandatory. From around 150k to a laughable 50k, less than ISIS.

Problem is, you and UK are claiming big power status, and you both are infested with muslims.

For reference, you're at par with OP - ignorant in real politics. Myanmar is a military dictatorship shithole, sure they spend all their money on the army, and Peru is a fucking huge country with 10 more million people than us, yet lower GDP.

This is why niggers are fucking your mothers, because you're fucking stupid.

One drop rule

No. Also, you might as well take all the African countries out of the equation, they won't fight for you. I'd be very surprised if anyone but Canada/Australia even bother considering it. Canada would be annexed within a week, and Australia would have to beat our navy in the Pacific, which just isn't happening.

If you're talking theoretical though, where all those countries actually fight, then it's still no. Canada is still gone within a week, and then you'll have to fight our navy/airforce for the rest of the war. You will lose that fight.

I feel humiliated for making this thread

It's okay dad, we're solid allies. Not a fan of your current government, but if we can fix/annex Canada, and unite the anglosphere, then we'll be unstoppable.

Will not save you. moodlums will not care about your one drop arab blood. You'll have to submit

>I'm just keeping my promise to OP to make this thread live long and prosper... for anyone to see his ignorance on the subject

>Problem is, you and UK are claiming big power status, and you both are infested with muslims.
Those two things aren't mutually exclusive, you stupid crypto-Turk gypsy. Stop shitting up this thread, because you lost the lottery of life and were born in Romania. Britain and France may not be what we once were, but we're both still in the top 10 most powerful countries on the planet. Your gypsy rage isn't going to change that. Calm the fuck down, matey boy. If you really hate your life, just move to Spain, or Italy, like millions of your fellow countrymen do.

>Not a fan of your current government
You and me both mate

North Korea can take USA in a fight.

Pfft blwahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahaha noooo!!! Oh man, thanks for this. Seriously, post this in a YLYL thread.

The United States could take on the rest of the world at the same time and, barring a nuclear exchange where everyone loses, we would win handily.

And I'm saying even if the rest of the world stopped squabbling, Muslims figured it out for a change, and everyone fought a united front against the U.S., America would still win.

Easily.

Naanh.. I'm pretty comfy here, toothless friend. Why to be upset, we do not have Rotherham here to see 1000 kids fucked by muslims while you retards are finding excuses not to act. You're done, kaput, fucked for ever. Your next in line to the throne bought a castle in Romania to escape the shitskins, while sucking muslim dick everywhere else. Charles, yes. How do you feel about that?

You don't get it, your shithole of nation can't do better than Peru and Myanmar, they can't develop anything because they are basically a beta version of sandnigs.

It would be like someone from Nigeria arguing about the lack of sandnig in his country. Nonsense. Not to mention your shithole of country is the number one producer of parasites in Europe.
Your inbred sister is probably working in the streets of Paris or Berlin at this very moment so you could afford your internet and shitposing on pol.

Tough luck, no sister here. How about yours, is she happy with Jamal, Abdul, Ahmed, Shitidinne, Cuntofez showing up at her door at the same time? I bet she is

>Naanh.. I'm pretty comfy here, toothless friend. Why to be upset, we do not have Rotherham here to see 1000 kids fucked by muslims while you retards are finding excuses not to act. You're done, kaput, fucked for ever. Your next in line to the throne bought a castle in Romania to escape the shitskins, while sucking muslim dick everywhere else. Charles, yes. How do you feel about that?
Whatever helps you sleep at night, famalam.

>tfw america brings a country down without even firing a shot

Don't bother, mon ami. He's a filthy gypsy, mad because he wasn't born in our comfy first world countries. Let him sperg out and have some emotional release. It can't be easy to have to wake up everyday, knowing that you live in poormania.

I do not sleep well, m8. Because many of you are blinded by your muh status, and cannot smell the smoke. There is a fire, and will consume us all.

You sure showed me with your jamal argument. The same shitty argument in all your gypsies post. No wonder your parasite country never achieved anything.

Give me your paypal, ill shoot you 100 bucks so your mom won't have to sell his pussy to feed your subhuman mouth.

Lmao no. If the whole world wen to war with 'merica it'd probably be an even fight (in a conventional war).

Nigel and Francois sitting in the tree
K-i-s-s-i-n-g!
First comes love.
Then comes marriage.
Then comes baby* in the baby carriage,

I bet your mom can afford to lend you more than 100. After all, gang bang is a lucrative business.

Mere moments ago, you were celebrating our capitulation and now "we're all in this together"?

Eat my dick, you jealous subhuman. You've made your feelings perfectly clear.

A pub team from the UK could do it with a couple of rolled up newspapers, the yanks would be too busy watching the kardashians or crying about trump to organise themselves and put up a fight

No way
You are completely deluded if you think otherwise
We would be steamrolled

Jesus. I didn't realise it was that bad. They're fucking Africa-tier.

We are not in this together. You drag us in it, the whole Eastern Europe. But yes, I will celebrate your downfall. Capitulation, I missed the moment when you did, was probably 30 years ago.

Where the fuck even is Romania? Seriously

is defecating in the streets of Pennsylvania a lucrative business for your people? I mean seriously, even the average 50 IQ coon doesn't do that.

In your mom ass. Classic

>But yes, I will celebrate your downfall.
And guess what, you filthy gypsy? Your country will STILL be a disgusting shithole, long after we're gone. Stay mad.

So proud of them. I hope all them fuckers will go West and enrich your culture

>"It's not like we'd ever be going to war again though"
You think the majority Pakistani Muslim UK of the future will be friends with the majority Mexican cultural-Marxist USA of the future?

yes we use the trident missile system which is the fastest deployment option for nuclear missiles

Britain alone could take the USA

You are so cute.

are you retarded India and Pakistan were in the empire if it reformed we'd have close to twice as any as France

Ha ha... who is mad really? You're done, Nigel. I have nothing to lose in this shithole, but you? better learn shahada if you want to live.

Because this is what you, the stupid OP thinking UK has muh nukes, and the frog do not understand : I do not give a fuck about my country, is not my country anymore. Many bad things happened because your shitty EU, a pedophile and pederast heaven

You must not be in and country's Army or you would understand how wrong you are.

>implying there's even a functional government here right now

Canada alone would blow Americas candle out. Our men are bigger, stronger, meaner, sexier.

ok little guy time for bed now

>Ha ha... who is mad really? You're done, Nigel. I have nothing to lose in this shithole, but you? better learn shahada if you want to live.
>Because this is what you, the stupid OP thinking UK has muh nukes, and the frog do not understand : I do not give a fuck about my country, is not my country anymore. Many bad things happened because your shitty EU, a pedophile and pederast heaven
Go to sleep, Alexandru. You have to up early, to wake up your prostitute sister. Your mudhut rent isn't going to pay itself.

Stop your divide and conquer bullshit. Anglosphere forever!

except Canada too much frog in them

No need Nigel...I own 3 houses (not rented, keep them empty), do not have to work either for a very long time. You know, when you're a bunch of morons with unfinished high school or a 3 year uni with a dumbed down curriculum, an unwashed 3rd world-er like me can get a 5 digit income for a very long time.

Now if you excuse me, is 1 am here and I have to fuck this gorgeous chick calling me next room.

Have fun getting pissed upon by shitskins.