Some little girl got a 3D printed hand and they are letting her throw the first pitch at literally every mlb field in...

Some little girl got a 3D printed hand and they are letting her throw the first pitch at literally every mlb field in the country.

The media is trying to spin this into some BS about diversity. Is there any way we can take advantage of it?

@haileys_hand

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/girl-3-d-printed-hand-break-pitch-record-article-1.3480668
youtube.com/watch?v=xPE06ByTMT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumping

>Strength

This bitch isn't strong. Pandering to the weak for the sake of muh good nature means nothing.

what's up with her autism hand?

It got caught in a meat grinder when her dad was drunk and wasn't paying attention to her. Pretty fucked up that he isn't in jail imo

bamping

Differences only exist under the pretext of separation. Diversity is self-refuting.

I honestly think it's really sweet :')

except for diversity, which is gay

at least the girl isn't "diverse"

SHE DIDNT ASK FOR THIS!

...can they cover her in muslim garb and then give her a 3-d printed clitoris?

> Strength lies in differences
Tell that to a brick wall. Or an iron chain.

Diversity in transhumanism

Is that the actual poster they're using? When did things get so bad that they would literally tell obvious lies to our face?

Yeeeees

Transhumanism I need robotic hands.. I would gladly replace mine for an upgrade... imagine if your hands legit never got tired or strained.

>diversity is our strength
Make the lie big & repeat it until everyone believes it
Hitler was just a prototype,a early plan or sort to test try the NWO

Little handless girls should get tax subsidized 3d printed fleshlights for hands

Mechanical handjob, here I come.

White girl getting bussed around the country and having her limbs remade just for her skin color? Yep, Amerikkka check out. I blame Trump T B H

#AUGLIVESMATTER

I bet a Man made it.

Did a north African immigrant make the hand?

Are these robot hands stronger than a human hand. How do i get one ?

It's not actually a robotic hand. It uses wrist and/or palm movements to move fishing wire that then moves the digits.

nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/girl-3-d-printed-hand-break-pitch-record-article-1.3480668
"The prosthetic, which Dawson has worn since she was four, is made with hard plastic digits and held together and controlled by fishing wire."

Did she ever ask for that?

A society with a common background and language will always pull stronger than a society that has to tiptoe around every issue because of muh feelings

Is that Grim Adventures of B&M?

Power puff gulrs

>getting worked up over this
Consider suicide.

nah. let her get a nice reception

Yeah, rip.

What's the point of 3F printing it. Meme technology

>white
>using technology to overcome humanity (Nietzschean)
>baseball is an all American past time

You should be hijacking this for your political agenda.

She's the new superheroes avenger. The only girl who can take on British paki rape gangs, the council, the police and the government with her bionic fist of power

What's her name Sup Forums

Yes

Pretty sure her old hand worked better than this new one. Pretty sure if you asked her she'd say she'd rather have her real hand back.

I too am a grill, I too have one hand (and arm), right in the feels.

OMg what does a chime look like fucking captcha.

Strength lies in biological differences between the sexes.

An engineer in Australia with help from some others he met on line worked out the patterns several years ago and released them free on the internet so that any one can 3d print and assemble them. Many local groups have been building them and handing them out. They are mainly for kids born without fingers and no access to high end prosthetics

Here is a full forearm I have never seen that before form the 3d print home made charity hands

youtube.com/watch?v=xPE06ByTMT0