Genealogist: Tomi Lahren’s immigrant ancestor was indicted for forging US citizenship papers

rawstory.com/2017/09/genealogist-tomi-lahrens-immigrant-ancestor-was-indicted-for-forging-us-citizenship-papers/

SICK

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/rawstory.com/2017/09/genealogist-tomi-lahrens-immigrant-ancestor-was-indicted-for-forging-us-citizenship-papers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Archived it for you
unvis.it/rawstory.com/2017/09/genealogist-tomi-lahrens-immigrant-ancestor-was-indicted-for-forging-us-citizenship-papers

Immigrant ancestors do not matter. It is whether you were born here, not your parents.

she fucks niggers who cares

>choker
she takes black cock in every hole

Topkek

This

Shes the most obviously fake conservative ever yet still triggers the fuck out of liberals I never got it.

so what?

Same

I dont know any conservatives who actually take her seriously, but shes blonde, christian, and attractive.

Must make a good strawmen for them.

Reminds me of how they thought everyone was a koch shill. They have some extremely exact strawmen they love to go after

>the comments on this article screaming about her being a hypocrit and a fraud because of illegal ancestry

I don't understand how these people don't really understand the law. He did eventually become legal, and her family since then has been born in the states. That doesn't make her a hypocrit or a fraud.

Do you suck dicks, OP?

Any one who came here before welfare, don't matter if they were illegal or not.
It's the welfare state that gives me a problem with illegal immigration.
Also, her great grandfather, cmon now, she's got 7 other great grandparents that are legit.

yes, by choice but what does that have to do with anything?

Even if that's true Charlemagne is fucking hilarious. He's a troll who bitches about trolls. I'm assuming that's who she fucked.

Id still marry her and have her push out my beautiful white babies.

So if my grandfather beat women I can't hate feminazis?

This is the level of nigger tier argument the left has to work with: your ancestor forged citizenship papers (which you would have been against if you were alive at the time) so therefore you're a hypocrite (somehow?)

>marrying a coalburner
Beta fuck.

based Nordbro still at it

Did you even read the article? It's just reporting on her family history. No where in the article does it even make an argument about anything it just lays out the facts.

>(((Mendelsohn)))
Oh gee that's a shocker

And how does this change anything? It doesn't make her a hypocrite to be against illegals pouring over the border. Plus her ancestor was white

>“I was curious how long it would take me to hit an immigrant if I dug into the tree of Tomi Lahren, the platinum blonde, snowflake-hating ultra-conservative firebrand recently hired by Fox News. The answer was ‘not long,'” Mendelsohn wrote, “but I never expected to hit pay dirt quite like I did.”
>Ultimately, the jurors took pity on Dietrich and acquitted him of the charges. Mendelsohn said that he went on to become a citizen in 1926, ensuring that “90-odd years later, his great-great-grandaughter would be here to compare the Black Lives Matter movement to the KKK[3] and to inadvertently admit that the right keeps hammering on Hillary’s emails to distract[4] from the Russia investigation.”
>She concluded, “It means it’s pretty damn ironic that she continues to claim the moral high ground on this one, throwing stone after stone at illegal immigrants, unaware that she’s been living in a proverbial glass house all along.”

that's a pretty good point desu. Sup Forumstards and pundit slags btfo

lol

Wow you're bother genuinely retarded aren't you? Your entire argument boils down "one of your ancestors murdered someone so you're a hypocrite for being so vehemently against murder"

clean up crew.

I don't care, she's a QT 3.14, she can do no wrong.