DACA """"dreamer""" girl is REGISTERED to vote and committed FRAUD!

Here's the important links, social media, business, etc:

archive.fo/bw2jk
archive.fo/3VF97
archive.fo/uLUQT
archive.fo/n2YrE
archive.fo/1o9gK
archive.fo/3uth8
fec.gov/data/receipts/individual-contributions/?two_year_transaction_period=2018&contributor_name=karen caudillo&min_date=01/01/2017&max_date=12/31/2018
voterrecords.com/voters/fl/karen caudillo/1

Deport this girl NOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

secure.actblue.com/about
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ActBlue
transition.fec.gov/pages/brochures/foreign.shtml#PAC_Contributions
transition.fec.gov/fecig/fecig.shtml
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/07/how-one-young-dreamer-is-leading-the-fight-against-trumps-daca-rollback
fec.gov/data/receipts/individual-contributions/?two_year_transaction_period=2018&contributor_name=karen caudillo&min_date=01/01/2017&max_date=12/31/2018
transition.fec.gov/pages/brochures/foreign.shtml
theguardian
unvis.it/theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/07/how-one-young-dreamer-is-leading-the-fight-against-trumps-daca-rollback
youtube.com/watch?v=Jd7HqXpk2Hs
dailycaller.com/tips/
voterrecords.com/voters/fl/karen caudillo/1
archive.fo/n2YrE
archive.is/dYgNp
boycott-wendys.org/why-wendys/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am sure Sessions will get right on it after the DARE meeting.

Great work OP.

I already filed a report so it's up to other anons now. We should do this daily too until we get a response, be like the sjws kek

Here's her name in the voter registry.

mfw welcomes her back

You should send her a welcome message in Spanish

secure.actblue.com/about
>ActBlue is a United States political action committee established in June 2004 that enables anyone to raise money on the Internet for the Democratic Party candidates of their choice. It is independent of the Democratic Party itself and does not endorse individual candidates.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ActBlue

>Additionally, a domestic subsidiary of a foreign corporation (or a domestic corporation owned by foreign nationals) may not donate funds or anything of value in connection with state or local elections if:
>These activities are financed by the foreign parent or owner; or
>Individual foreign nationals are involved in any way in the making of donations to nonfederal candidates and committees.

>An immigrant may make a contribution if he or she has a "green card" indicating his or her lawful admittance for permanent residence in the United States.
transition.fec.gov/pages/brochures/foreign.shtml#PAC_Contributions

While we do not have an OFFICIAL record of her having registered to vote, we have OFFICIAL proof of her illegally donating to a PAC as a foreign national. You can report her to the FEC's OIG Hotline here:
>>transition.fec.gov/fecig/fecig.shtml

Here is some information that you can use in your report:
>theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/07/how-one-young-dreamer-is-leading-the-fight-against-trumps-daca-rollback
>fec.gov/data/receipts/individual-contributions/?two_year_transaction_period=2018&contributor_name=karen caudillo&min_date=01/01/2017&max_date=12/31/2018
>transition.fec.gov/pages/brochures/foreign.shtml

Doesn't even matter, it'll still get 0 zir time on the news and no one will know about it by next week. NH committed voter fraud and I bet not one person here even knows about that story

>theguardian com/us-news/2017/sep/07/how-one-young-dreamer-is-leading-the-fight-against-trumps-daca-rollback
unvis.it/theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/07/how-one-young-dreamer-is-leading-the-fight-against-trumps-daca-rollback

Linking the last thread:

So it's confirmed that she's illegally on the voter rolls and illegally donated to a PAC for hilary?

Here is where her business is registered.

what do you mean by welcome message?
a bullet with spanish inscription on it?

Why boycott Wendys?

bump for the best kind of justice

>boycott Wendy's
>Bernie
FLAVELA GOBLIN, BEGONE!

you're right user

a pinchi karen como stas pendeja ya vente paca el patron dice que te puedes regresar

She is but a weapon to finally stab Communism and it's party, the Democrats, right in the heart. She is evidence of voter fraud by illegals, aligned with the Democrats and the MSM by their own choice.

The more they promote her, the easier it is for us to bury them all. Trust hard to gain and easily broken.

I've passed this along to a few news outlets but I think we allllll need to get on this.

I think there was a race issue or something involving Wendys. Lemme look it up.

has anyone sent this to:
Breitbart
Washington Examiner
Infowars
Tucker Carlson

Karen Caudillo

Allegedly registered to vote in Naples, Florida. Here she is talking about flying around the county to work Spanish phone banks for Bernie:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jd7HqXpk2Hs

These people hate anything white and exchanging money is voting for whose businesses you want to continue to exist.

Waste of a bullet, just sell her to the cartels as a house cleaner kek.

Lets ICE her

ARCHIVE ALL HER SHIT BEFORE SHE TAKES IT DOWN

do it:
dailycaller.com/tips/
[email protected]

Molyneux, Lauren Southern and Alex Jones are just biting at the bit to get the scoop at something THIS BIG, the end of the fucking Democrats.

Yes only you know about the out of state voters because you are an EBOSS who has mastered the internet.

Congrats Oppenheimer.

How long before she's on CNN sobbing that AYY DIDIN NOOOO and trying to blame an unnamed election worker for tricking her with misleading terms like "This is a voter registration form, please read the instructions carefully and complete all boxes before putting it in the slot"?

You know, like that other illegal woman who voted and got deported in spite of air tight stats proving that voter fraud literally never happens.

Archive her 2 instas.

A third party site that requests voter rolls regularly has her listed as registered to vote. See voterrecords.com/voters/fl/karen caudillo/1
The FEC has her listed as donating money to a PAC. See

As of November 2016, her boyfriend's name was Ryan, based on the voter guide she put together with him in the archived FB post.

If someone is able to find his Facebook feed, it may have more details on her, like wishing her a happy birthday or something.

archive.fo/n2YrE

Why thanku

And yes, report this to the news too. Tucker Carlson, Breitbart, Daily Caller, anything to get this story known.

I almost want to reactivate my facebook just to send it to her.

ugh, she looks dirty. I'd kill myself if I was a shitskin.

does anyone understand what the no wendy's shirt is on about?

She's a Bernie supporter.

DREAMer registered to vote + DREAMer starting small businesses only to exploit fellow illegal immigrants

two DREAMERS

Yeah, I reported it but I'm going to start sending messages to Ben, Tucker, Milo, Lauren. Should we send it to youtubers?

Send it to pewdiepie for ultimate kek. But for that we need a good infographic with all the prove

First search on boycott Wendy's leads to the aptly named Wendy's Boycott farmworker justice movement.

There are literally thousands of cases like this across the US. I know a DACA recipient that voted.
Watch Trump amnesty them and give all these votes to the democrats.

>hilarante

fucking hilarious

sent to breitbart and daily caller but we need more people doing it. BB and DC might not want to 'doxx' tho so maybe youtubers are better.

>I know a DACA recipient that voted.
Do your duty and report.

why don't you do ICE a favour and find out? there might be a facebook or something for proof

I have a YouTube but I only have like ~60 subs so I don't know if me making a video would get anywhere.

This is all I could find. Apparently Wendys used a pepe in a tweet and liberals went crazy.

>boycott an establishment where undoubtedly a whole lot of undocumented beaners work
fucking retards.

archive.is/dYgNp

What a legendary thread this was
Lets find out i'm sure there are many more

I looked, its a dead end
any more tips?

>mfw reporting via internal OIG channel

DREAMers love bragging about their college scholarships & flying their Mexico flag while you gringos get soaked with student loan debt

>wendy's buys mexican tomatoes instead of sjw approved tomatoes

boycott-wendys.org/why-wendys/

>We need open borders with mercantilism trade policies

Do it if you want to man, couldn't hurt to get it out. even if one person watches it's still getting it out there.

OHHHH YEAHHHH

I forgot about that. That was hilarious as hell.

What's your channel called?

I think ICE would love it hear his story.

Bump for justice.

It's not shadowbanned?

Why cant we just report them? They admit of being undocumented.....

>boycott-wendys.org/why-wendys/
Holy fuck that's even worse!

How are you going to be upset when Wendys stops buying your local AMERICAN tomatoes and starts important smelly MEXICAN tomatoes? WHATCHU GOT AGAINST MEEHICO ESSE?!

How the hell does this happen?

checked.
And yeah, I went to uni in commiefornia at an exceptionally liberal UC campus and you would not believe how fucking open and smug these "DOCUQUEER" faggots were about literally stealing my tax money and increased tuition from being an out of state student.

I got so angry I literally saw red once. I cannot possibly understand a society where openly bragging, no BOASTING about criminal activity of this nature is allowed.

DAy of the FUCKING ROPE when??

because special interest groups cockblock government so well that these fuckers feel immortal.
there's pretty much no way to get deported if you're in the education system and you have liberal friends

she's also a literal whore

Naive idiot

Your fault for not putting them in their place.

This needs a bump

Fat whore*

I've been refraining from shilling my channel on Sup Forums

I'm a literal nobody so maybe I'm just not under YouTube's radar.

>commiefornia

why is it always california with this shit

Education rehaul when Trump

But, don't you know, user? That is what a "real woman" looks like! THICCCCCC

We can but that's assuming the Government will do anything. Our Government isn't the most efficient and I'm sure they get reports all day.

Remember: Its not doxxing if the information is publicly available

Wait a second. This is fucked up and wrong. Is there really no way that they get deported??
I've seen a few screens where people who bragged about being undocumented got deported because of people like us reporting her...?

Yay!!!!! Send her back! Send her back! Send her back!

She wants to run for CONGRESS!!

How can he put them in their place? They have taken over his state. The fact he even cares is exceptional compared to other idiots in that area of the Country.

But that won't be possible right?

Can we file a report to ICE?

Why would he jeopardize any future career or college education? He'd only end up being like the Mattress Girl victim. You have no idea how toxic the college system has become.

Yes you can

I know a kid who was literally expelled for a "hate crime" involving chalk on public property OUTSIDE of campus.
It's basically fascism, and white bois are the only available prey.
No fucking way I'd risk my ass just to be an edgelord

After the riots I remember everyone on campus freaking out when Trump hinted at no more federal funding. It was such a saltmine

She can, in Mexico.

>foreign national
>congresswoman
Pick one.

make sure to report directly to ICE on their website, I guess

Best way to make sure in very liberal states that you don't get circumvented by a liberal secretary

This needs a bump

Just shot Tucker Carlson an email with a ton of screenshots, documents and all the archive links.

>"MOM user won't let me play his nintendo" fake crying face to get you in trouble and to always get her way. UGGGH. Just looks like an overall terrible person.

isn't illegal voting a federal crime?

i remember that a mexican mother got deported because they caught her doing it

You can report her illegal PAC donations to the FEC, per . We have the evidence on this thread already for you to use.

Any other dreamers we should look into?

WE JUST WANT TO BE AMERICANS!
*wants to fundamentally change America*

It would take centuries to bring them all to justice like this

I hope it is. We need to make this happening.
Will do.
Nah she would never be voted there luuuul
Peta would probably want to work with her, whales are under protection

>Waaaaaaaaaaaa I WANT THE LUCKY CHARRRRRRMS UUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH