youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fW6lnmx0ETw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Lee_Gray
theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/07/new-artificial-intelligence-can-tell-whether-youre-gay-or-straight-from-a-photograph
archive.is/TYkst
freebeacon.com/national-security/trump-admin-considering-demanding-israel-give-back-key-u-s-military-aid/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7AXizmhgi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Amnesty Don, he wants to repeal DACA, but keep it

He wants to ban transsexuals in the military, but his regulation clearly states they don't have to do so.

He wants to repeal Obamacare, but gives up after the first try

He wants to get out of Afghanistan till he's shown a picture of an Afghan girl.

Will the prophecy come true?

WE HAVE THE BEST BOTES!

Sup Forums found out the viral activist dreamer is registered to vote in Florida & donates to lefty super PACs & her "business" in a cleaning company that likely exploits illegals

Sup Forums found out the viral activist dreamer is registered to vote in Florida, donates to lefty super PACs & her "business" is a cleaning company that likely exploits illegals. GET IN HERE.

I-Is Trump going to grant DACA amnesty? God, I hope he doesn't. I'm feeling blackpilled right now.

There are conflicting messages coming from the administration, and I'm really fucking nervous!

The state of late night comedy

Amnesty don general

Awoo!

/^Romania$/

Who would say being an illegal alien on a country and the registering your home address and place of employment with the deportation squad wouldn't be a good idea?

HOLY FUCK IT'S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW.
youtube.com/watch?v=fW6lnmx0ETw

My state does gas chambers. How can other states compete? Last person we gassed was in 83. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Lee_Gray

Digits confirm which city gets nuked, Los Angeles

theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/07/new-artificial-intelligence-can-tell-whether-youre-gay-or-straight-from-a-photograph

They should unironically bring back the guillotine, desu

You posted it again

>reposting the same thing
No amnesty you stupid memeflag fag.

archive.is/TYkst

weed, ca

This thread has potential. All hands on deck, specially people from close. Maybe AG Pam Bondi would appreciate the tip?

freebeacon.com/national-security/trump-admin-considering-demanding-israel-give-back-key-u-s-military-aid/
This is why there are so many shills today and why Cernovich was upset over Tillerson.

Apparently Amy Schumer is Chuck Schumer's cousin.

Also, Kate Upton's uncle is a GOP congressman.

Can it tell if traps are gay though?

What do you do with the head?

>off by 1
Still set.

I'd give her the tip if you know what I mean.

Little Benji is acting uppity as well.

Firing squad is the most humane way to kill someone. Also saves a lot of money

Put it on a spike as a warning to not be a faggot protester.

true, but at least i understand the american way of life, unlike demon whore shillary

>889mb.
>160mp/h CAT 5
Get out Florida anons.
ofician

So where are they deported to? Where is the homosexual quarantine?

What's wrong with a noose

>being able to mathematically spot fags for termination

A

It's already happening.

Clean out the skull, ship it to the border, and use it to help build the wall.

>Mike Pence is provided a safe view into the degeneracy of San Francisco from atop the Golden Gate Bridge

She is so sexy

I really hate this bitch and of course she's a Bernie supporter. That's 2/2 DACA/Bernie bro so far

Impossible all the roads are gridlocked

Write your social security number on your arms because y'all gonna die

i was in a room that had bill maher playing on TV
there was a solid 10-15 minute segment of a black comedian dressed in a suit pretending to be obama, and reading out-of-context trump quotes. that's it. he couldn't even do a good obama voice. a quarter hour of a guy in a suit reading things trump has said while people laugh and then they all pat each others backs and smile and laugh as the credits roll

i know it was just meant to be funny and sound ridiculous but the air of it and the low effort just grated on me so incredibly hard

like fuck, at least throw up a green screen and put the guy in humorous situations as well or something, i don't fucking know

WOO!

Get ready. Tonight's his first night back. He's likely to be spitting fucking nails and throwing cleavers.

Under 900mb pressure is fascinating, it will break windows and render flesh.

Truly a great happening.

What happens to key west and the seven mile bridge

>eww man, you smell gay. Gtfo
>Allahu Akbar

I hate that kike. Why can't Jews just fug off to Israel and leave people alone?
Who cares about being humane?
But it'll rot. Dip it in gold or silver.
I'll give you that. Your people somehow thrive here.

>letting a chimp back in the office

Big mistake

forgot my pic

Definitely looks like a creepyface. Needs smuggy hand on the chin tho ...

their kill counts are pathetic compared to Queen Death

>Not Bringing the Payne
One fucking job

I have to say, if I were Trump I would also be saluting that, all day everyday

"II'm so glad I voted for Trump. He's such a sly negotiator that he's gonna show the GOP he doesn't need them by siding with the left and eventually grant amnesty. That's what a street fighter he is."

So... that was the last of it, right? There's really nothing left of the 2016 agenda.

Well, at least we are out of the Mid East, out of Afghanistan, repealed Obamacare, reformed taxes, are spanking the Chinese, out of NATO and have our Wall.-

Oh wait...

I guess it was a learning experience about trusting a politician ever and re-affirmed why I stopped voting.

ICE needs to start rounding them up. Anyone dumb enough to trust government with their info doesn't belong in America.

smug hurricane are so cute

>But we have to send a clear message, just because your child gets across the border, that doesn't mean the child gets to stay!

Wow, grumpf is finished
(please get this out there)

What's Upton's uncle's name?

Hey, if it were up to me, I'd let turrets tear everything up and say tough luck.

Wait what Hillary is arguing.. is arguing.. pro-Trump things?

It's the current year man. We got to be modern about how we execute. Like this.

Finns are pretty good guys

I have to agree.

That was the norm 10 years ago

what animu is this?

Top kek, seems lke Trump loves watching Melania climbing the heli stairs for some reason.

is he ok?

Fred Upton

goodmorning

It was from a time when some demoshits were still reasonable.

Hi

checked and thanks for the graph, i have family living in the us and i visit them quite often. i thank god for trump every day.

A little swelling but he walked it off

Why don't you move to U.S.?

isn't it funny?

A little crispy.

She was the original Trump. She has at some point taken every side of every position on every issue.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7AXizmhgi0

Trump's first state of the union address should be him just doing the fancy restaurant dialogue from Scarface.

> All Americans, not only in the states most heavily affected, but in every place in this country, are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants.
> The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers. That's why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens.
> In the budget I will present to you we will try to do more to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace as recommended by the commission headed by former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan.

Bill Clinton, State of the Union 1995.

It goes to show two things:
1) democrats have no beliefs, they either do what they donors pay or, when it doesn't matter to them, what would being them the most votes

Now I'm happy that Trump won so you Yuropoors' family members that live can still be alive.

U M A

kek

Lot of construction work for the new arrivals

>Trump's first state of the union address
user, I...

steady life in finland, longtime girlfriend too. maybe in the future though.

So the DACA has six months and the budget battle has been kicked back three months because of hurricane relief. What's the next big thing?

That looks like the interview where she said she doesn't support gay marriage and smiled as she was booed.
I might actually have respect for Hillary if she were genuine.