Why is 9/11 so aesthetically pleasing?

why is 9/11 so aesthetically pleasing?

That's got to be shopped. I never seen that angle before.

Just about to say the same thing. Give us a source OP.

Live is always the most beautiful in its final moments

balance
>art 101

the tt were literally built to be destoryed

>the east/west hodgepodge of new formalist architecture, a symbol of globalism and post-nationalism, burns as the art-deco spire of the old dreams of zepplin docks and white self-identity stands before it

it was great tv too

probably the only jewish work of art that is aesthetic

KINO as fuck
How can other happenings even compete?

It was just a pleasing event in general. Death to America!

This.

Any big-scale event is aesthetically pleasing, especially with man-made objects

it just was, there will never be another "terrorist attack" ever to top it

it's surreal in an artistic sense, especially the shots of the planes before they hit the towers. it gives you that sort of tickly unease of seeing two familiar things (the NYC skyline and an airplane) juxtaposed in a silly and unexpected way. very Magritte.

muslim confirmed

Israel did 9/11. they are going to take over the whole middle east to make a super kike state

fpbp

This Latvian must be ethnically Russian.

>remote viewed by deep state half a century before occuring
>printed on FED notes before occuring
>symbolic sacrifice of twin system to birth the one world, joachim/boaz cain/abel
>leyline and date numerology

16 fucking years on Monday....every year I feel something bad might happen

Whats photoshopped about it? Its a fucking zoom lens.

The 9/11 fires were a portal into a new timeline, the origin of a new world. Everything was consumed and nothing is the same. The tower is a Spectre of the New World. Everyone recognizes 9/11 imagery as pure Chaos.

just wait until some terrorist blows illegal nuke middle of big city.

Oh! A zoom lens!

It's just a smoking skyscraper. You're easily pleased.

I didn't mean photoshopped, I meant I never seen this picture before.

It was a clear reminder that no, you are not completely safe and sheltered in your 21st century first world country, that the world is a violent place, that people from other cultures want to decapitate you, your parents, your brothers and sisters and your children, and that they can actually pull it off if they put enough effort into it. It's a wake up call.

It's something to do with the worlds most Jewish getting BTFO and the worlds foremost symbols of Jewish economic control being smahed into the ground and the fat multiracial American swine running in terror.

I remember watching it live on my trusty 15 inch Sony Trinitron CRT. It was a glorious day.

kek i watched in on a 20 inch sony trinitron, boy those were the days, my first every happening and I got to eat snacks because my parents left work early

a zoom lens contracts distances in photos. wide angle lenses extend distances. that's why your nose is so big when you take a selfie with your shitty phone cam. and that's why proper portrait photographers use something like 70mm to make ugly people less ugly. that's literally photography 101 which belongs into a well rounded education.

I think 9/11 is why we all love happenings. It was some large-scale MKULTRA shit.

Shoop or no, this basic angle was in actual fact depicted live on television on the day.

t. I watched the today show that morning and flipped around to other basic news before going to American high school. look up basic coverage on yt.

I also clearly remember the image of the Palestinian woman and crowd who were presented as celebrating, whether they in fact were or not, so I knew for a fact that Trump was telling the truth about that one, too, when the memory-hole professionals all scoffed. It amazes me that then-adults don't remember the basic details of 9/11 media coverage on the day.

It's the final result of a long line of public opinion manipulations.

Combined with trauma based memory alterations.

I remember the media said someone found the passports of one of the terrorists that had miraculously survived incineration and had fluttered down onto the street undamaged.

9/11 was the moment that made me realize I couldn't trust the media.