THE UNITED STATES IS RUN BY THE FUCKING MINORITY IN THE HOUSE AND SENATE

THE UNITED STATES IS RUN BY THE FUCKING MINORITY IN THE HOUSE AND SENATE
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH REPUBLICANS AND TRUMP

the minority literally has a leash on trump now. forcing him to tweet for them and guarantee dreamers don't get deported. what a pathetic little cuck.

Republicans in the house are controlled opposition

dems threaten to 'do something' then the repubs are blamed for it because they didn't adopt dem policies. rinse/repeat
nothing new here

remember when democrats said that the republicans threatening to shutdown the government were evil and risking lives by doing so?

exactly

Good - let the Dems be blamed for shutting down the government this time. Let them shut down the government that serves the American citizens for the sake of illegals. I'm sure that will play out great for them.

>make fun of republicans for doing it years ago
>now decide to do it themselves over illegals

>Good - let the Dems be blamed for shutting down the government this time.

Yeah like Republicans in 2013 getting blamed for it right? Oh wait....

they suck. i wanted hitler 2, instead we got a bunch of senile blowhards.

This is the same exact shit that Republicans did for 8 years.

Republicans are literally why we started calling people cucks. They're really the most pathetic garbage on the planet. At least the DNC get shit done, sure it's criminal, but that's really better than getting fucked in the ass with a smile on your face, now isn't it?

These people are traitors. They are have more allegiance for foreign nationals than their own people.

Democrats have more power under Trump than under Obama, true fact.

>2013
>Democrats
>"The republicans refusing to negotiate and find a solution to these issue will result in a shut down and threaten American lives!"

>2017
>Democrats
>"If you don't do what we want we'll shut down the government"

Really nickers my noggin.

>House Democrats threaten to "shut down" the government
>implying this is a bad thing

What if Trump wants a government shutdown?

They have to act like we give a shit. No none cares but government employees, and no one gives a shit about them. They can't shut down the government and have us not notice or care and then have all their lemming employees crying like babies. The Government is "shut down" right now, and will be until Monday morning.

a government shutdown caused by Democrats would be a double edged sword but since most government employees are Democrats it might work out alright for the Republicans

Republicans are the Washington Generals and the Democrats are the Harlem Globetrotters

>THE UNITED STATES IS RUN BY THE FUCKING MINORITY IN THE HOUSE AND SENATE

No, it's not. Are you mentally handicapped?

>for the sake of illegals

that is the different, and interesting part. gop is cuckville tho, so I don't see anything happening. and didn't they agree to a debt ceiling deal through december anyways?

>"Threaten"
So it's literally nothing?

Oldfags remember the nineties and how that pissed off many American workers! Shutting down the government is a dangerous thing to do.

this is the point that needs to be drilled home, but it's continually brushed aside with "this time, it's different" -- and people are such pushovers today that we let it slide without confronting such a bullshit argument

Play by your own rules or get crucified on your own cross.

Hypocrisy is dead in politics faggot

It was shutdown just a few years ago and nothing happened. A few closed national parks? Who cares?

>Politicians
>Giving up a paycheck
Thats pretty funny

Nasty spic trash
Hope he has a stroke

It's dead to politicians, but it's a font of free ire from voters. Trump got elected because she was a notorious "flip-flop" the same way Kerry got pegged.

Do it. Not like we need the gubermint to live.

hes making congress deal with the shit and take the blame for failure, its pretty genius and makes me love him even more

fuck the swamp, fuck leftists, fuck congress, god bless his excellency president Trump!

Government employees can either go get a job in the private sector or start a business.
They don't have to stay on the government's payroll if they don't like shutdowns

time to line up all House Democrats against the wall when?

>THE UNITED STATES IS RUN BY THE FUCKING MINORITY
Yeah, the jews.

The only problem I have with government shutdowns is that they still pay everyone in the end.

Shut it down and don't pay the people for time they aren't working.

Shlomo, pls.

>Trump got elected because she was a notorious "flip-flop" the same way Kerry got pegged.

And now look at him, he's literally the same thing. His voters don't give a fuck.

The Democrats are just issuing empty threats.

You can't shut down the government during hurricane season.

fucking Lazarev beat me to it

He should have Pelosi and Schumer swinging from a rope by now, not letting them run the damn government. Wtf happened to Trump? It's sickening.

I can remember all the Democrats back in '09 when we all learned the arcane Senate procedure requiring 60 votes to do anything meaningful instead of the 51 we all learned in school. The Democrats were like, "WTF?" Now all the Republicans are learning that same terrible lesson.

They're incompetent.

the republican establishment are 100x worse than the democrats, Trump is literally a third party in the gov't right now. He's fed up, I'm happy he's pissing off the GOP now

> he thinks all Republicans are the same

This

Let the democrats shut down the US government to show the US people during midterms that democrats would rather put foreigner's concerns above Americans.

The GOP were trying to exploit the Hurrikang tragedy to deny us our wall. OF COURSE he went to the dems.

Hopefully he finds a good enough excuse to declare martial law and we can fix this problem the easy way.

Doing what we elected him to do, fight for his constituents.

Trump tricks the DNC into shutting down the government for the benefit of non citizens. Henius

These type of pictures are never going to be a reality, and it makes sad every time I see one...

I think he'll have it if irma is as bad as people are saying.

>2013
>Republicans
>"Obama can't just sign all those executive orders! That's TYRRANY!"

>2017
>Republicans
>"HAHAHA TRUMP JUST SIGNED ANOTHER EXECUTIVE ORDER SO BASED FUCK YEAH MAGA AHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FINISHED DEMOCRAPS!"