What's one GOOD reason to not go to DC and kill people

The law is not equally exacted. The government no longer possesses just authority over the governed. What reason do I have not to go on a hunting spree?

Hello FBI

"When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

Not that am I'm encouraging that sort of thing, but speaking purely from a statistical point of you, if you killed a random person in DC there is 95% chance they'd be a liberal democrat fag hole. You shouldn't, of course. It's just an interesting maths anecdote. MAGA

The right to bear arms was created for people like you and me. When the people fear their government, you have tyranny. When the government fears the people, you have liberty. Try to either get a high profile target, or numerous lower value targets. MAke your list, and come up with a plan. Research. Find targets in your neighborhood, or at work. Find out what people's political leanings are, where they live, if they own weapons, if they have dogs, etc. We will not win this revolution by fighting the military. We will win by eliminating the leftists.

Fuck dude you really thought this out.

MODS!!!!!

They'll imprison and maybe execute you I guess

If/when I do it, it won't be in vain. I will kill as many of the enemy as possible.

(-_-)

Greetings, Agent Starling

One good reason? The fact that you make this post shows you're not intelligent enough to discern the difference between someone that deserves to die for a moral cause and someone that doesn't

You still think average people should be allowed to have a say in how the world is run

Because I live here

What over thought garbage.

Mmmhmmmm.. and how does that make you feel?

We are legally allowed to do what OP is saying.

And we actually should.

I'm fairly certain it's illegal to possess firearms in DC. They don't have to abide by the Constitution, because they aren't part of the United States.

Obama moved out

>You still think average people should be allowed to have a say in how the world is run
Spoken like an exceptionally average person.

There is nothing especially laudable or admirable about the corrupt degenerates I intend to kill.

Do it. Kill CA reps first, fienstien needs to go. God Bless you user

Why would you even suggest something like that OP?
I know you are pissed about the current state of affairs, but violence is not the answer.

>Hey let me discredit popular modern right wing politics forever after the news media report I was a Trump supporter and on Sup Forums!

Nice try Shlomo

Marxist honeypot

Not true, just very hard to get. It's stupid though because you obviously can't carry on federal land which is a lot of the city

CIA FBI PLZ LEAVE

Fpbp and accurate

no, no, no, no
these people are geriatric. we have very few years of putting up with them left. i want them to die, but there is no reason to kill old people. they're barely coherent. they aren't in charge of their position, i assure you

>I will forever bow and cater my "conservative" views to the liberal media and people in a vain effort to appeal the masses just like other "conservatives' have during the past seventy years.
This is you. This will always be you.

If the OP was legitimate, the mods would have pruned this long ago.

Violence is the only answer left. But the media needs to be cut down first.