Irma is now a category 5 hurricane

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ABC/status/906263951423438849
mobile.twitter.com/F__A_H_A__D/status/906222023197806593
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>CNN

Florida man here. Will be literal nothing burger.

>FUCKING A
727s Report in!

What wrong with cnn ?

727 here you niggers. That shits gonna be a drizzle my nizzles. Don't sweat it brah dog

just realized i had a $100 package being shipped to me from south florida

rate my last meal

rate my last meal
pic related

If it went a little more east, toward Miami, this would have been a lot worse. Still won't be good, but far southwest Florida where it's hitting is largely uninhabited. Grass, water, gators, and pythons.

oh, look. it's nothing again

it's really bad.

Apparently the NE corner is the worst of it, so it going just west is actually a worst case scenario. It's not near as powerful as they were worried it would be, though. So that's good, if you live there.

The US is about to get circumcised
Pottery

reminds me of this kino

This thing isn't hitting mainland until Sunday afternoon?

hopefully atleeast 9 million big fatty fat fatso American die from this storm thatd be TERRIFIC

i for one welcome our hurricane overlords

This, eye isn't even supposed to hit Miami anymore

What a load of shit

Welcome to Sup Forums.

/keywest/ faggot here. Going to livestream it. Pic related is my backyard, and my house is a 2.5 story poured concrete structure.

Slow moving hurricanes are the most devastating. More time to gather warm waters, and they make you suffer for longer than if they just rushed you and left.

I hope so

>my house is
was*

Stay safe brodeo. Went to key west one, got rip roaring drunk at the bars, and banged my gf in the pool. Fun times.

kek
that fucking air intake

Ur a mean gook

DAY OF THE RAKE

twitter.com/ABC/status/906263951423438849
mobile.twitter.com/F__A_H_A__D/status/906222023197806593

Irma aftermath.

Are you trolling or are you autistic?

Audible kek

Id rather have 9 million fat titty Americans than a single leaf.

wow trees up your ass

>Southern Florida destroyed

Cubans and boomer retirees btfo

F.

Good luck anyway I suppose

"all of the keys in trouble....if you live in the keys, get out" literally just uttered from fox news

bout time. people may actually try and change this fizzling super power

All those animals are going to be scattered, you realize. Many of them will end up in areas now populated by people
>animals don't count as things we should care about
I hope you get bit by a venomous spider

941 here. Stay or leave for Tampa. House is boarded and sanded. Have plenty of supplies. On the canal but it won't flood. Didn't when Charlie hit at least.

Yessss, taunt the Hurricane which is swelling in strength!

Patience, miami will taste it, then Jose will hit DC, and there more to come next week. Pop Corn has been looted here, no more beers on the shelves too, I should prepare better next time.

You'll drown.

flourida, few miles north of tampabay here. the thing that annoys me is people are acting like its the apocalypse. its just another storm: just a little bigger.

Hasn't it always been a cat 5 quake? I heard it was setting off seismological alarms. It's gonna push Yellerstone over the edge and blowed up the whole country. It's been fun perps.

you are definitely getting a soaking though, stay safe

>a little

This was Key West in the

/duckkey/ faggot..we fucked

this could mean the end of hunger in the world !

have you ever had a hurricane?

Is Greenland the last bastion of the white man?

Get out of there you tard

How you gonna live stream when the power goes out, you dumbfuck?

He's not a thinker, that one.

In Greenland, no. But we have something called piteraq that are storms created in the east near the ice sheet. People die every year by piteraq

My nigga

Yes.
You WILL be a literal nothing burger when the The Coming of the Divine Eraser finally corrects God's mistake once and for all, praise God.

IRMA IS FUCKING PUSSY. IM GONNA GEAUX OUTSIDE AND SLAP THAT BITCH. GET HER TO CUT THIS SHIT OUT. I GOT THIS ANONS.

GO IRMA

i thought it was a 4 now.

My soon to be ex wife is in Jacksonville FL, 2 blocks from the beach. Am I going to be a widower before my divorce is final?

It's not that big of a deal you faggots. House is structurally fine up to 185 sustained. As long as it's not stronger than that my biggest concern is the surge.

If you're staying your more than welcome to come to my place

REVIEWBRAH GET OUT GET OUT

Generator on a windmill should do it
>Fuck streaming, laser beam it

All mobile towers have battery backup here. They've been submerged in hurricane surges before and functioned fine.

Honestly you guys sound like a bunch of faggots.

Hopefully

You should bring those chairs inside. It's going to start getting windy early tomorrow.

Irma = nothingburger More (((cnn))) bullshit to promote (((global warming)))
I'm staying in a basement in the keys. It'll be a fucking rainshower

Is that dog going to be okay?

Is all those poor deers gonna drowned to death?

>in a basement in the keys
isn't that called a swimming pool?

>basement in Florida
Do things work different on the Keys?

inb4 asteroid hits the USA too

Shit I forgot all about the Key deer, guess those fuckers are endangered for a reason.

wheres da stream?

yeah up to 185 of sustained wind, but not 185 mph TREES lol

YYYAAASSSS KWEEENNN SLAYYYY!!!!!

Does anyone have the pic of the niggers claiming that the hurricanes are the souls of the niggers that died on the slave trade??

don't forget NK nukes while solar flare, ISIS sneak attack and earthquake. Baaaah those burgers, such dramaqueens.

The worst is yet to come, prepare yourself Floridabros.

Your welcome

them chairs will come inside of their own accord, thank you. May overshoot and land in Alabama, mind.

Kek this guy is fucking dead

PLS STREAM

>when user actually livestreams his suicide

kys

Please clap

Ironbeer is fuckin based.

Feelsbadman for anyone who hasn't had it.

Tallahassee here. I keep getting lucky. Got a shit ton of gas today, i've been sitting on dozens of cases of water that i cleared out of a store a few days ago. i'm on a mountain of ammo, we have six adults staying in the house so someone will be awake at all times, and our neighborhood is tucked away and a few miles from the dindus.
godspeed, bro. it's too late for you.

Will Animal Kingdom be safe?

F

just came from publix. campbell's condensed soup is buy one get one. don't forget ass wipe, soap, and matches.

Please due your duty and kill some looters with all that ammo

> what is 4G

well fuck me they are real

>185 mph TREES

It doesn't portray anything correctly. They acted like Matthew waa going to a the next 9/11 and then got BTFO when people called out their fake reporting of it. I'm about an hour south or Orlando, and this hurricane is going to somehow magically "dissipate," like Matthew last second.

God bless you, user. Sup Forums has the worlds most dedicated journalists.

Who needs soap and toilet paper when you could just stand out in the 185 mph rain and get a good power wash on your anus

Will we be ok? I won't leave my guns behind