Can we have north america back when you guys uncuck europe

can we have north america back when you guys uncuck europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XFayFUiyv20
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114475612/#q114490429
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

I believe you traded North America for shiny beads.
No refunds.

shiny beads were cool in the short term.
at least don't let your race follow the mistakes we made.

Animals don't own land

>haha stupid white man think he can "own" imma get these beads for free
>hey where did this wall come from

Why do stupid ass normies not realize injuns were trying to fuck over the white man in that deal and were subsequently counterfucked?

Why didn't we just shoot every single one of them? You know what we do in Newfoundland with wild animals that are a nuisance? We smack them over the head with a club and that's just because they eat our fish, these injuns tried to kill us I think if one injun kills a human the whole tribe should be killed

once we uncuck half of our race and balkanize well make sure to give you guys some more land.
maybe

There's enough land in Hell

in canada

i'm fine with this

You can have all the land west of the Mississippi and south of Virginia, since it's all a pile of shit. We get to keep the East coast though.

just somewhere to rebuild.
we're literally like 5.2 mil counting the mixes.

the red man is a proud and noble race

Men only turn red if they stay in the sun too long but they turn white again eventually

The land is ours by right of conquest. Be greatful that we give you what we do.

No, you got conquered by us, france and the spanish it's "ours" now, you take it back by force or not at all

You can have all latin smerica.

This land is cursed. All who settle it become fat hypertensive diabetics regardless of race.

It's all yours.

Speak for yourself, neet

thank you for the pot and keeping it nice until we got here but get out you aren't useful

Isn't there some prophecy about natives getting turtle island back or something?

he isn't me friendo

>desolate wasteland with no infrastructure and vultures flying over you waiting to feast on your starved, frozen body

kek

that's o'odham for you

I genuinly hope you guys get a strong nationalistic homeland of your own, you guys deserve it and offer a unique insight into proto-indo european culture.

the nazies considered the native americans a lost tribe of the aryan race and even if they wheren't they are still a very interesting group of peoples.

what do you think of the navajo language
youtube.com/watch?v=XFayFUiyv20

Navajo is a language just as much cat is

going into law school to be a politician. will advocate for a red homeland and will try to hype up as much as possible. no promises it'll work,but if it takes me to die trying i'll do whatever's necessary to save my people and their children.

...except first nations ppl

but what did you conquesting fucks expect, using God to commit ungodly acts

You're a faggot
The First Nations people are Anglos, they were the first people of this nation

thank fuck europe send all their retards to the lands that one day would become canada.

i'm white champ. besides, what useful thing have you done?

>tfw have some native blood
You whities deserve it for fucking with my ancestors land.

I rather be full Native.

Yes but we take all of our technology with us, leaving you fuckers in the Stone Age again.

i think whites should still be able to live in the americas considering they've been here for ~600 years

>you're a retard because you think this beast isn't human
Prove to me injuns are humans dumb ass lefty cuck, go masturbate to your Hill dawg memes faggot

a fucking leaf, be happy we have done such with so little you lucky cunt you shouldn't even be alive

You have to be killed, the bible forbids laying with the beast

Exactly! The bible says if someone lays with a beast, kill the human and the beast. He never would have been born now we have a wild half human half beast creature on the streets! This is not safe

fpbp
checked

Nigga what... we were here for 13,000 years and also they came in 1700's relax.
1812 bitch ass.
Real shit you conservative pussies are so quiet in real life lol shhh white boy.

You already a full native. Judging by Mexican shit you posted - you a negro. One drop rule.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe

Learn how to spell, shitskin.

Sure, we'll help white Americans take back North America from the darkies, though I'm sure they'll do fine on their own when they finally decide to act.

Hey!

And in those 13,000 years what happened exactly? Pipe smoking and pillaging? I feel bad for natives but the white guilt and "fck whitey eh" attitude is why natives are drunk fucking losers.

Yeah we came in the 1700's and look what whitey built.

The world is 6,000 years moron, go to school
If the government stopped protecting animals that aren't endangered you'd have been hunted toners extinction, we hunt whales which are endangered why can't we hunt a injun? I wanna stick an ugly injuns face above my TV

>And in those 13,000 years what happened exactly? Pipe smoking and pillaging?

So that gives you the right to oppress native peoples for hundreds of years and stealing their land really makes me think. No sympathy for you cucks.

you uncuck the Native Americans,
we'll uncuck europe

also don't pay to much attention to this faggot
he is just butthurt because he single handedly brought the Canadian average penis size down a couple of centimeters.

>lefty cuck, go masturbate to your Hill dawg memes faggot

im neither leftist, nor do i supp1ort Reptillery im Pro Trump and Pro MAGA

i think we should ally with the whites considering we're both slowly getting replaced as time goes on.the white guilt being perpetuated within the native american pride community is a plague that needs to be stopped.
we'll help you along the way in getting rid of the jew and reconquering europe.

You gonna give it back to the Incas? Oh wait, you genocided them.

see

Weak bait famalia

you can't oppress an animal dumb liberal, is a zoo animal opressed? No he's an animal he has no rights you can't oppress something that has no rights retard
>pro Trump
So you're a dumb liberal?
>pro MAGA
Trump is a dumb faggot left wing nut job he's not going to fix America

Dont see why they cant just be their own country in the arizona reservation. Other than some autism about border gore.

It's not bait, we should be allowed to hunt injuns, orientals, niggers and Kikes
You're all beasts and the kikes are the synagogue of Satan
Why can I hunt a bear or a wolf but not niggers or Chinese?

hidden :)

Animals don't deserve a country, why don't you give the alligators their own country? It's stupid as Hell

What about sacraficing 4 year old girls and burying them underneath totem poles for magic?
Europeans don't need justification, it was conquered and held that's all that matters, you act like no tribes conquered and took each others lands

You can have mexico after all beaners have fallen to their deaths after climbing the wall.

maybe in canada.
except it truly doesnt matter.
shitskins are so fucking naive and dense, plus only believe in anecdotal evidence.
theres no use explaining statistics/facts to prove theyre more prone to violence and ALWAYS have been.
well full-blooded. mixed with white theres a chance, ive gotten through to a few.

Anyone else here hunt for arrowheads and other artifacts?

>REEEEE STOP SAYING IT SHOULD BE LEGAL TO HUNT ANIMALS
anti gun faggot go back to Europe Commie

you seem like a really popular kid at school and not autistic and like a future school shooter at all.

Go to every liberal university and tell them you want your land back and to stop oppressing you

I don't go to school, you think people who aren't for animals rights are school shooters? What happened to Sup Forums since trump and the Reddit exodus its full of Left wing retards

I just told you I feel bad for natives, you fucking moron. No sympathy? Shit, enjoy having the highest minority crime rates in Canada and no water to drink.

No kidding, I've been theorizing that for a long time. The people slowly taking over America will not be able to help Natives get back on their feet. I'd rather live in a white city on the East coast or in a pure white Europe if it meant giving up places like Ontario for the First Nations peoples.

>Why can I hunt a bear or a wolf but not niggers or Chinese?

because you are one of the few whites thats more retarded than a nigger.
i hope someone gets you reported to cuckdoughs diversity police and has your wive and kids taken away from you.

Why feel bad for animals? If they can't even find clean water they deserve to go extinct, every animal has the instincts to find food and water if retarded animals forget this then that's their problem.

Niggers and Chinese have a different skeletal structure from human beings

Because if the situations were just right for some early African kingdom to conquer pre Roman Europe I would be pretty fucking angry with niggers, and not just for the reasons we have today.

don't wanna be a jew though

Niggers and Chinese have a different skeletal structure from whites*

true, i also weigh about 400lbs less than you do jabba the autistic mutt.

What do you mean?
Show me exactly what territory your tribes owned

>shitskins are so fucking naive and dense, plus only believe in anecdotal evidence.

What are you even talking about?
I'm not a Canadian/American native.
However, if that’s the case and 80,400 people were killed, then the priests would have had to sacrifice 14 people every minute, which is a physical impossibility.

Look at all this Euro Christian propaganda that's finally been debunked you guys deserve the Jews fuckers.

Tip hardest you literal mongrel. Actually a German man who uses Albanian banter to troll yugoshits* Shilling for Albania is the funniest shit ever. Low iq balkan mongrels go ass mad when you mention it

You get nervous, your life span decreases, I laugh - less subhumans on this planet

PROFT

Weren't you a newfag reditard, you'd mention by now in serious normal discussions that you ALL are one and the same subhuman mongrel cancer for me. And always have been.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114475612/#q114490429
"How are we going to get rid from Albos, Croats, Serbs, Portuniggers, foreign Italospics with Swiss passport? Can't see Freysinger arguing for citizenship grab"

Right, totally an Albo lover.
The only bait here is your pathetic existence. Amerindians were supposed to be exterminated, so he fucking grateful you are alive in the first place

I'm 165 pounds, nice try

No you stupid fucking spic. You'll just ruin it like you ruin everything you touch.

Numale detected

165 pounds overweight that is.
stop acting like a fucking nigger alreaddy, nobody thinks that you are funny or clever by shitposting so much

>if that’s the case and 80,400 people were killed, then the priests would have had to sacrifice 14 people every minute, which is a physical impossibility.
I made no such claim, I'm calling them savages who got conquered like everyone else, your argument is literally
>Reee why are whites the best at conquering its not fair

Right here in the Canadian domain

fuck off chink
what an injun fuck your girl or something?
na > chinks anyday

i get why you think we're beasts of satan honestly when our mixes do shit like this.

>stealing their land
***buying their land

Amerindians can, Spics have to go back to Spain

kek

How exactly?
I don't act like an animal

Didn't read lol

Holy shit you're so funny I just skimmed it and can't stop laughing oh my god man I hope the best for you but can you post that Roman shit of those niggas fucking the Roman wymn?
Hey you conquered other races now you getting conquered bitch nigga.
Wrong...

we owned here,but i don't think you'd be wanting to lose so much land (especially with the white presence in those areas).

fuck you this is the best land in the world
we should have just finished your genocide

I'm not Chinese, the oriental race is a race of animals we never should have allowed even one chink to come here.
I think it was a mistake not colonizing all of China.
I wouldn't care if my girlfriend has sex with an injun because the bible says the injun and her have to be killed, she will die in Hell and the injun since it's an animal and has no soul will just die You're not beasts of satan you're just a wild animal. You run wild with the buffalo on the plains

read you people've been here for a while so we're not taking all of it.
maybe just a shit part of the us you don't want or even mexico but i doubt the spics will want to leave back to spain.

>Shitalian manlets brag about Rome
>somebody proves that Rome was cucked
Not like mongrels like you can comprehend what historical consistency is. You have no direct lineage or heritage after all.

Canadian Minister of Immigration is a literal somali mudshit, so chances are more North American mongrels will die in terrorist attacks
L o L
O
L
O
You have no right to the clay because you are not fucking White.

>Hey you conquered other races now you getting conquered bitch nigga.
There it is, not gonna happen nigger there's a reason shitskins and globalists are freaking out about the far right, you pushed too hard and now we're going back, back to the past. Best case scenario you'll be sterilised slaves

>but i don't think you'd be wanting to lose so much land (especially with the white presence in those areas).
we had the clay but because you've been there for so long it'd be wrong for us to take it from you.
just a small area for us to repopulate (even like a single city is chill since we've only got 5.5 million people.)

M8 you understand that you are trying to reason with a half spic untermensch?

underaged, undereducated and ugly one at that?
Did you even have the system of statehood? You didn't. Did you genocide the previous inhabitants? Yes you did. Europeans stopped you from eating each other. Imagine if it were you to be sacrificed in some tribal ritual

Dawg just look at Germany and Russia

Both countries are in shit with low fertility rate and a shit ton of Slavic/Turkish dijaspora in Germany

stay assmad but please post that shit I need to use it to derail threads also 8ch is more of your type of website check it out buddeh.
Keep dreaming LMAO

OK now I feel a little bad because you see your women blacked and fellow men emasculated with low birthrate bye bye whitey.

whatever, don't stab yourself when you finally learn to eat with actual cutlery instead of a plastic babyspoon.
im outskie. thanks for ruinning a thread that could genuinly have some pretty nice discussion with your autism.