What the fuck is up with this board right now? I've NEVER seen it this bad. Nothing but blackpills...

What the fuck is up with this board right now? I've NEVER seen it this bad. Nothing but blackpills, stupid pointless race bullshit, and muh ecelebs. Get your heads out of your asses, it's Friday night for god's sake.

what topics u suggest for discussion ?

>1 post by this ID
fuck off shill

Wrong. Shareblue/Paid Shills ALWAYS at its worst the first week of the month. Just endure the storm and when the monthly income runs out we'll be back to normal

happenings that were not overdose, desensitized polacks

something big is coming.

I... can't think of any. Time to browse something else I guess.

Half this board is Israeli kikes who are shilling because Israel is about to be BTFO

>it's Friday night for god's sake

All of my friends lives are falling apart due to degeneracy

Everyone who "socializes" i.e. takes drugs in the presence of others is just a reckless addict pile of shit who makes me lose faith in humanity and makes me want to kill my self

Fuck you nigger, I'm doing other shit too, I don't just sit on Sup Forums all day

Sup Forums and Sup Forums reversed their positions in the Sup Forums containment hierarchy.

>when you love pegging and your wife doesn't even have to use a strap on

>having friends
I want normies to leave.

>implying blackpills aren't the best

you get your head out of your ass

Lets just spam pepes saying

>implying youre not full of shit spreading fear propaganda

blackpill cynics are useless and destined for the noose, one way or another

well people create interesting thread but do megapedes enter them ?no,they prefer jerking off each other in general with low tier memes .
Btw russians love sliding/drowing small threads by spamming comments in syria general

maybe that's the problem though, every topic has been discussed to death here so there's not much left to talk about other than dumb meme shit. syria generals I don't understand, who fucking cares about that shithole?

example of shareblue megapede spamming his low tier baiting/sliding threads ,this board honestly became garbage,i think the intelligent polacks either went away or hiding in some voicechat/discord .
regarding syria id say some ex/current military/ic community faggots

this board died after gamergate, it's been reddit ever since

>stupid pointless race bullshit
Nazis have taken over the board since the election. We never had this many fucking pro-cumskin posts before.

fuck off nigger. way to completely miss the point in typical jigaboo fashion