prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NWSKeyWest/status/906266219304685568
youtube.com/watch?v=X-IwkgSu2O0
buchanan.org/blog/trump-dumps-nothing-congress-127627
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS

POTUS getting briefed on Irma

All in favor of exiling Ann Coulter to Malta?

>Most Spectacular Failure in Modern History

THIS IS A CAT 5 MOVEMENT

>implying Irma will amount to anything

Key West here, this wont amount to ANYTHING

Requesting the Portuguese flag edited on somewhere

So did he sext or not.

Also pic related when Trump nukes kimmy

You cannot escape me!!

Put lawn darts out and see if they kill anyone

looks pretty comfy.

RIP in piss.
twitter.com/NWSKeyWest/status/906266219304685568

>she's safe
spooked me

STOP

Reported in the failing NY Times. Economic team shakeup coming? I want Mooch back.

F

get in a boat and try to ride the hurricane lol

>Bonggen is now dedicated to Trump
Such is the state of tripgen

Video from Scavino

ur movement is obstructing my bowels!!

IT WILL KILL YOUR WHOLE FAMILY

>Mooch gets the fed reserve seat

honestly i think theyre trying to soften liberals up to the idea of killing trump voters irl

What? No way.

If i will run around and shout "Oompa loompa im retarded yoodilidoo" will i be elected president of the US like Donald Trump? i mean it worked for him...

>Trump says with DACA 'Well I'm ending it'. As far as the executive order goes, it's over. And then he comes out and says 'okay but at the same time, I'm giving this to Congress because Congress has got legally to deal with this. It's just a patch if it's just the Executive Branch dealing with this. His fans would love him to sign legislation to kick them all out
>the next President who comes along can just undo it
>You're not understanding the sort of strategy he's employing

youtube.com/watch?v=X-IwkgSu2O0
@2:50

!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
TRUMP DID THING(S)
!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

Someone tell him to get a better camera. It's not 2007 anymore.

The sun never sets on /ptg/

>A few weeks before the election, a video obtained by the Washington Post showed Donald Trump talking with Billy Bush about groping women. It sent his campaign in crisis mode. The weekend after the tape release, Mr. Trump met with his team of senior advisors.

Bannon, then-RNC chairman Reince Priebus and Gov. Chris Christie discussed what steps to take next. In his conversation with Charlie Rose, the executive chairman of conservative publication Breitbart News explains how the meeting ended up costing Christie a potential job in the administration.

>Steve Bannon: And – and Trump went around the room and asked people the percentages he thought of – of still winning and what the recommendation. And Reince started off and Reince said, "You have – you have two choices. You either drop out right now, or you lose by the biggest landslide in American political history." And Trump, with his humor goes, "That's a great way – that's a great way to start our – start our conversation." We went around the room. And you could tell – I could tell from the incoming of politicians and I could tell from some of the politicians that were there, is that the natural inclination of politicians are – are – are to be so overwhelmingly stunned and shocked by how the media comes on you. But Trump wasn't that. And I told him as he went around, I was the last guy to speak, and I said, "It's 100 percent. You have 100 percent probability of winning."

>Rose: But you seem to have done that at every point in the campaign. When he was in trouble, asking him to double down.

>Bannon: Appealing to the American people and to the working class people in this country, absolutely. You know why? 'Cause – it was a winner. That's why I told him "double down" every time. And on that day, that's the first time and only time he ever got upset with me. He goes, "Come on, it's not 100 percent." I go, "It's absolutely 100 percent." And I told him why. "They don't care."

>Ron Paul does

IMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEAAAAAACCCHHHHHH

why did the leftists suddenly drop the
>MUH RUSSIA HAXXORS!!1
narrative? I thought they said Mueller was "for sure totally absolutely going to arrest, IN PEACH, and jail DRUMPFLTWOSCOOPS"?

really activates my almonds

You faggots just gonna let this stand? They're coming for us Pol, it's only a matter of time.

Does anyone have the video of the based black guy telling John Mccain he should be arrested for treason?

>disappearing and reappearing Kelly
>Pence not there but is in other photos

I support PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP and i love goldman sachs and wall street!!!!

COME ONE, COME ALL

>Couldn't beat Trump

How is this a first?

slow news day?

>Rose: Did you lose confidence in anybody because they came to you at that point and said, "Look, he ought to get outta this race," other than Reince Priebus? I mean, did your attitude towards those people who said that, they were just wrong?

>Bannon: Absolutely. The Billy Bush Saturday to me is a litmus test. It's a litmus test. And I said it the other day to [White House Chief of Staff] General [John] Kelly during the Charlottesville thing, afterwards. It's a line I remember from the movie. "The Wild Bunch." William Holden uses it right before that huge gunfight at the end. "When you side with a man, you side with him," okay? The good and the bad. You can criticize him behind, but when you side with him, you have to side with him. And that's what Billy Bush weekend showed me. Billy Bush Saturday showed me who really had Donald Trump's back to play to his better angels. All you had to do, and what he did, was go out and continue to talk to the American people. … People didn't care. They knew Donald Trump was just doing locker room talk with a guy. And they dismissed it. It had no lasting impact on the campaign. Yet, if you see the mainstream media that day, it was, literally, he was falling into Dante's Inferno.

>Rose: Boy, you took names on Billy Bush Sunday, didn't you?

>Bannon: I did. O – I gotta – I gotta – you know, I'm Irish. I gotta get my black book and I got 'em. … Christie, because of Billy Bush weekend – and – was – was – not looked at for a Cabinet position.

>Rose: He wasn't there for you on Billy Bush weekend so therefore he doesn't get a Cabinet position?

>Bannon: I told him, "The plane leaves at 11 o'clock in the morning. If you're on the plane, you're on the team." Didn't make the plane.

Daily Reminder that yes, Civic Nationalists are this fucking gay.

>About to ask if she's wearing a diaper
>Sees file name
Kind of hot desu

If 1811 positions didn't have mobility requirements, I'd 100% apply for a position in ICE.
They've got to go back!

A Fox News anchor being accused of sexual harassment?? That's the first time I've ever heard of such a thing.

F

If not for the Brit/pol/ i would have thought it is just another shill thread.

>Trump Dumps the Do-Nothing Congress

>Donald Trump is president today because he was seen as a doer not a talker. Among the most common compliments paid him in 2016 was, “At least he gets things done!”
>Hard to fault Trump. Over seven months, Congress showed itself incapable of repealing Obamacare, though the GOP promised this as its first priority in three successive elections.

>Will he give up on free-trade Republicans to work with Democrats to protect U.S. jobs and businesses from predator traders like China?
>Will he cut a deal with Hill Democrats on which infrastructure projects should be funded first? Will he seek out compromise with Democrats on whose taxes should be cut and whose retained?

Pretty good article

buchanan.org/blog/trump-dumps-nothing-congress-127627

You switch to another shill pasta. Wow.

You live in a pretty darn nice place. Hope it stays that way user

>tfw trump cucked the ever loving fuck out of the impotent GOP

This easily the best thing he's done since becoming president.

Is this awoo girl retarded? She looks like she has down syndrome

These climate change advocates need the check their human privilege at the door, the weather doesn't need to be subjected to their oppressive views of "normal" weather.

>shill pasta

Bet you didn't even read it

>it's only a matter of time.

He hates him.
Tell me what job you’ve had where you can get away with publicly talking shit about your boss without there being repercussions? Anybody here been able to do that?
Yet this asshole can run to the media with her personal opinions about Trump’s actions. It’s tacky as hell. And it’s VERY unprofessional.

They're trying to remove any opposition in the press.

awoo better get out before Irma gets there

Fuck off NarutoOP

ALL YOU HAD TO DO, WAS TO GET ON THE GODDAMN PLANE, CHRISTIE.

Can fix!!

>This easily the best thing he's done since becoming president.
No way, this is great but it was inevitable. Ryan is a snake and was never going to be on his side. Remember we support Trump, not the GOP, they have been enemy number since his announcement as a candidate. Dimms are shit yes, but so are they, and in fact more dangerous as he himself said it best numerous times.

but we killed you narutOP

why do all the news pundits are accused of sexual harassment? Are they all pervs?

It just shows you how fucking fake Christie is.
He really is a politician. He just does what suits him at any given time. He has no personal convictions.

YOU'RE NOT THE NAZI ANYMORE DRUMPFFFF HEIL HILLARY

are the people who make these .gifs kids? or just severely autistic. I'm getting sonichu autism vibes from these.

No, it's simply illegal to be a man these days.

>This easily the best thing he's done since becoming president.
No, that'd be killing TPP and Paris, and nominating Gorsuch. We staved off the end by DECADES by those moves alone, and if we can get the RAISE Act passed and the wall funded, we're secure for another century.

Clearly both..

>the wild bunch

i stare at asses everyday. Am i going to jail?

Why would you assume these accusations to be real? Accusing someone of rape is the easiest way or ruining someone's life, and it doesn't even require evidence beyond "he raped me"

We didn't even have to colonize them.

Rare open jacket pic.

Your will never have Christmas dinner with the Trump family.

Just an easy way to attack the ebil patriarchy.

is Bill O'reily innocent?

Defend this RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Yeah talk about 'living rent free'

>Christian Intelligence Agency
Sweet

You think they ham or turkey or some slavic goodness?

SHILLS TO THE LEFT OF ME
BLACKPILLS TO THE RIGHT
HERE I AM
STUCK IN /ptg/ AWOO

hail satan

>diversity mandate

Until proven guilty

>Removing libshit and jewish influence where it never belonged
Neat!

nice

when you say ethnic or civic nationalist it makes me want to shove a knife in your asshole and cut you all the way to the back of your neck

That's what I think of your labels

What would the Electrician do as President, /ptg/?

AHAHAHHAHAHAHA No wonder the CIA is so incompetent these days.

Burning commies on crosses!!