Do you think there's a secret space program using billions of taxpayer dollars? What do you think about Gary McKinnon?

Do you think there's a secret space program using billions of taxpayer dollars? What do you think about Gary McKinnon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1b6WobAoTaI
youtu.be/N7l4jD-EZ3k
youtu.be/0BZSykPTtlI
youtu.be/Hu8rwYzLhaM
twitter.com/garymckinnonuk?lang=en
thebyteshow.com/JosephPFarrell.html
youtube.com/channel/UCug8wpoDb2KWBLD6nx8Qe8A/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Absolutely.

Really wish we could see all the fun stuff they have.

Do you really think a hammer costs $6,000, or a toilet seat costs $18,000. It can't ALL be going to Israel.

Alright,let's play Devils advocate and say that Roswell actually happened the way it was initially reported in the papers..The first thing the military would have done was secure the crashed materials. That would have given the military 70 years to figure out or get somewhat of an understanding on how this thing worked. If true this means that there's a possibility we could be exploring deep space by now

They were toilets alright.....SPACE TOILETS

>What do you think about Gary McKinnon?
Did he use telnet to get access to these sensitive servers? It sounded like it was too easy.

Yup he said it was incredibly easy. Broke into NASA servers and saw images of cigar shaped craft in earth's atmosphere. Also said he came across a lost of personnel, one being listed under "non-terrestrial officers"

Look, it's like this. Either that money is in space, or underground. Which ever it is, what's important, is we have financed a break away civilization of the absolute worst human garbage the universe has ever seen.

Solar Warden

Without a shadow of a doubt there are black projects involving many billions of dollars related to space and the periphery of space

Possibility of it being both. D.U.M.B.S are the real deal

Interesting how the navy is in charge of that program and not the airforce

Weaponizing space too. Reminds me of that video I saw from the ISS where you can see some beam shoot out from Earth and some spacecraft dodging it. Not buying the ice crystal explanation

>doesn't know about Stargate SG-1 and soft disclosure

Didn't SG work with the air force?

No

It's just too many people would be involved any yes while most could be discredited if they go public there would for sure be an autistic kids that could prove it

if you sell them to the government, then yes. you can bid any price you want in government contracts. and if you've (((engineered))) the situation to be the only bidder, or to be guaranteed to win the contract, then you can charge $6000 for a hammer.

>It's just too many people would be involved
The Manhattan project had thousands of people working on it at its peak. They prevented leaks by compartmentalizing workers. They did fuck up at one point by hiring communist sympathizers but that was after the fact. There's been lots of whistle blowers that you would probably call bullshitters either way and I wouldn't blame you but it makes you wonder.

>It's just too many people would be involved
yeah just like the manhattan project right?

Wew

The government tried as hard as they could to extradite Gary for years. Even Obama spoke about it publically.

Yes, SG1 even had the real USAF Chief of Staff appear in one of the episodes.
>General Ryan was the real Chief of Staff at the time this episode aired and he portrayed himself. As stated on the featurette for volume one of Season Eight, Richard Dean Anderson asked Ryan whether there were really colonels like O'Neill, to which Ryan replied, "yes, and worse."

No you idiots.

There is no outer-space. We can't leave our flat earth, because of the firmament and there are no other worlds. It's all made up!

Space isn't real.

Hollow earth is real though.

moon footage is so real. I firmly believe in the moon now

Why do flat earthers ruin every space related thread now

The big difference is the Manhattan project wasn't a long term as this would be

This means they have been doing it for 40+ years without one serious hiccup ???

Sure they could cover some of it 70% at best but no way something on the level you guys are talking about

If the technology is something from a sci-fi movie a question arises why not share it with all of us ?

If it truly is start trek type of tech why keep it secret ?

You could easily keep this a secret by moving all personnel and their families aboard a space fleet. Or do what they do with drone operators. men and women with no families, friends, or social ties of any kind. Just look at the amount of physicists and their families that have disappeared over the past 3 decades. Something is going on, what, I don't know.

Yes. I live at the beach and 3 years ago me and my wife watched something in the sky that wasn't anything we have ever seen or publicly told is possible.

>If the technology is something from a sci-fi movie a question arises why not share it with all of us ?

>If it truly is start trek type of tech why keep it secret ?
My best guess would be a loss of confidence in the government and loss of profits from current technology (Oil,Gas,Medicine,etc.) Something like advanced spacecraft would imply free-energy

Personally the best evidence I have seen for unidentified craft was the report of the flight radar paths from the FAA. It was documentated.

Oh and the FAA chief gave his testimony for the event

This has been going on at least for 70 years, beginning with the Manhattan Project. Probably before that, but we'll start there because that's an easy case study. People forget that there were entire towns that were classified government facilities. You could drive through them, there were gas stations, and shops, but everyone had clearance and were working for the Manhattan Project. Just starting from there, you could have generations of people that were raised in this breakaway society. They would have no reason to tell you what was going on. You aren't them, and they don't care about you.

>Sup Forums having better ufo threads than ATS and/x/

Why is this always the case

You would never believe how effective our counter-intelligence agencies are in the US. Turn on any news channel broadcasting in America right now, every piece of media you see is propaganda, every news story you see is highly crafted. America is like the funniest comedian you can think of deciding to go out and perform a great set off the cuff. It looks like he's just a really good comedian who was winging it, but really the comedian has 30 writers working for him who meticulously prepared each word and cadence the comedian spoke, he was 30 peoples ideas working together but he was presumed to be a very quick-witted sharp individual. Now you have that on a grand scale and theres your black budget secret operations program that not even the president knows about because everything is so compartmentalized in this country.

The most exciting secret thing in space is probably a single laser defense satellite in geostationary orbit over D.C. to knock down any nukes trying to go for the capitol.

If we're really lucky, there might be one over the five or ten biggest cities in the US, some Project THOR satellites, and maybe a stealth space station for experiments we don't want to do on the ISS.

I think there's something that can destroy satellites in orbit, also.

youtu.be/1b6WobAoTaI

Do you think we have Rods from God?

AF has been larping aliens since before 1948.

I think not, but I think there's been efforts to develop it.

Link to video?

i havent heard that name in many years..
basically accessed nasa on something equal to or less than a 56k modem...
possibly stumbled upon a navy space program.
think he lives in england or europe.
and has a type of aspergers.

ofcourse
private satellites get launched into orbit all the time as well

Wasn't the ISS my bad but it was footage from a NASA satellite
Posted it

That's Project THOR.

And maybe. They're actually a very niche weapon, because the only real advantage is that nothing can stop it. The destructive force is barely in the range of what we'd consider a "tactical nuke," and you need a ton of the satellites for halfway decent global coverage.

Can you think of any other use for flat earthers?

Thoughts on pic related?

yes

Yes, cannon fodder for missions to the sun

Kek

Could be useful for taking out fatty Kim though. Hard to use nukes on him since the fallout would blow towards China / SK

youtu.be/N7l4jD-EZ3k

Say there is tech like this and it comes out they've been sitting on it, wouldn't they be guilty of something? I'm no lawyer but it sure seems that way,

Interview with billionaire Robert Bigelow
youtu.be/0BZSykPTtlI

Note that he has government contracts

Solar Warden is real.

Look up ATSS or the Advanced Technology Space Station, they used the Shuttle's fuel tanks to construct it.

By the time it's exposed there won't be any form of government. That's how classified a program like that would be.

I saw a T3 about 7 years ago over the pacific. Dead silent. All commercial aircraft were absent for about 10 minutes before I saw it. There is a JSDF air force radar station near by. I think they were doing a test.

All of Japan's cool stuff is on Iwo Jima. Making use of the cave complexes there. You can't go there without US permission and have to go from Guam and stay less than 24hrs. Sometimes the Shinto priests go to collect bones and stuff to bring back

What do you think about the Japan airlines incident

>The Manhattan project
that wasn't ever a secret

Sauce?

Fake and gay

Insert your favorite herb into all fields

Why did the U.S Air-force demand to know where the Horten brothers were immediately after the crash?

>efforts to develop it.
a fin stabilized hunk of heavy metal is not that tough to design

youtu.be/Hu8rwYzLhaM

I think thats fucking retarded because it'd take tens of thousands of people keeping it secret, the government cant even keep something entirely computer-based secret like PRISM never mind construction and launching of satellites and spacecraft that would be physically impossible to hide from interested parties

yes. around 500 billion goes unaccounted for every year for the past couple of decades and some people have come forward saying where it is going. never heard of gary.

There is one. Unfortunately it's not much more advanced than NASA or SpaceX's and it involves mostly satellites and unmanned kill-ships. The blueprints for a functional Orion battleship might be buried somewhere just in case it's ever needed.

Yes but launching it with a pin-point precision is complicated as is the political ramifications of developing -- let alone deploying -- such a weapon

You don't want you top-secret black project THOR super weapon (theorized) to accidentally destroy something it shouldn't, now, would you?

i live at the beach and i saw a row of 7 lights hovering for 15 min. not saying its ayys tho.
everyone was staring at it.

The germans had a space program before world war one.

>1 post by this ID

The idea of a space colony existed somewhere is mind blowing

Fleet to fleet transfers

Somebody email gary this thread and trip him up

Look into mt weather
An entire city could live and produce here
Maybe .000001% of americans know it exists

What is 911
What is Sandy What is compartmentalization

Here's his twitter. I don't have one so i can't message twitter.com/garymckinnonuk?lang=en

I frequent other forums where this kind of stuff gets talked about. Allegedly we have a orbital anti-matter cannon. It uses anti-hydrogen. Apparently this is fairly easy to produce on site. It fires the anti-proton down a penning trap-like microwave beam. Supposedly this has been tested at Dugway proving grounds and injured some civilians. It also is alleged to have been used against North Korea in 2004.

What the fuck? Got any more info or links?

Whos gonna be the bad enough dude to tweet the greatest autist in ufology?

I've read about Mt. Weather. I hear they have an entire ecosystem going on in there with fresh saltwater ponds and everything

just looked at google images- their underground picture looks like raccoon city from the movie resident evil

use these coordinates in google sky 22h35m54.80s -4 25'27.22"

Shits wierd.

>tfw you will never find the dulce base entrance

Bumping for this

here is is btw.

How did you find this m8?

bait

cuz its an easy way for shills to change the subject of a thread

came across youtube vid with it.

Biologists as well. Fuckers get killed left and right.
Also, look into what happened to the top aids researchers, plane crash killing the prominent ones

>It's just too many people would be involved any yes while most could be discredited if they go public there would for sure be an autistic kids that could prove it
your funny, and many are discredited before starting and wetworked otherwise....

Spaces was supposed to launch a x37b a few days ago, bet it was postponed due to weather though

100% without a doubt in my mind.

Look up Corey Goode.

what is it

Naw, they launched it successfully.

No

The USG already has fusion energy, quantum technology and useful AI.

All crackpot shit aside.

for esoteric frontier technologies and the breakaway civilisation i like listening to Joseph P Farrell, Catherine Austin Fitts, Richard Dolan, and their circle of like minded friends and researchers
Farrell can take a question and talk for half hour without pause and Fitts just don't give a fuck a will talk about any and all topics
library of old chats: thebyteshow.com/JosephPFarrell.html
youtube.com/channel/UCug8wpoDb2KWBLD6nx8Qe8A/videos

The navy has experience with fleets, the air force just flies around. It makes perfect sense that the navy would manage space fleets.