I'm a Muslim feminist and asked on a sub about how there didn't seem to be many white men to marry and got told to go...

I'm a Muslim feminist and asked on a sub about how there didn't seem to be many white men to marry and got told to go to the Sup Forums sub pol so here I am. Why are there so few nice white guys these days? I dont want to marry a Muslims man.

tits or piss off irrelivant fuc boi

Don't marry white men, they are horrible. You need to marry yourself a nice black muslim man who will treat you right.

Cultural Marxism.

fpbp

Why do you not want to marry Muslim?

Why did Muslims crash planes into the trade center on 9-11 and completely ruin any chance they had of being accepted by europeans?

this bait is so obvious

They always hit and attack wives.

We dont want you ahmed. Mcfuckin kill yourself.

That was Jews.

{is(Muslim,Person), is(Feminist,Person)} ⊨ ⊥

Whats does this mean.

>Muslim
>Feminist
>is shocked white men don't like her

My college has a big clique of lefty/feminist muslim girls and they're all hot as fuck, it's weird

Think you could just shorten that to

>feminist

The only men feminists attract are beta-orbiting losers that think giving women what they say they want will get them laid.

Trips of Logic

Here's your vergina
www verginabeer com

I don't blame you. 2 problems though, one your a muslim, and 2 you are a feminist. Americans hate feminists. Its a movement reserved for lesbians and fat/unattractive females who can't get attention from males. Don't worry though, the males have their equivalent, its known as MGTOW, and is is full of a bunch of losers as well. So if you want a boyfriend at all, drop that crap. It will get you a grand total of zero boyfriends.

The 2nd problem is that your a muslim. Regardless of what the media or some liberals might have told you, Americans pretty much hate muslims. We don't want them here. They are a plague, and literally stand for everything anti american. They don't believe in being an american and engaging in american culture. They believe in trying to take it over and impose their beliefs on anyone (i.e. Sharia, i.e. Dearborn, MI, i.e. everywhere muslims are in any signficant number). This is why muslims are hated nationwide.

And it doesn't help that your holy book tells you to lie to anyone who is non muslim to further the objectives of Islam. So what white man is going to want to be with a muslim, knowing that her religion tells her to lie to you, and murder you when the time is right. Nodoby wants that. Plus nobody wants a girlfriend who would think about being a muslim. Again, its everything anti american. If your in europe, then who knows. But if your in the USA, you now have your answers.

My advice, drop the muslim religion. It will only get you kicked out of the USA or even worse. People are sick of that crap in this country.

As a typical white guy that posts here: Fuck Islam. And fuck feminism. You're undesirable. You could be hot, but it wouldn't matter.

> comparing Feminism with MGTOW
kek

>fag flag
>assumes the world revolves around usa.
Do you even try?

lel a shitskin wants white genes whats new.

Show your home flag or leave whatever country you're in and never come back!

There are plenty of nice white men. Nice white men. Men worth their salt. Do not typically go for feminists.

>what's new
Religion of peace

>told to come to a laotian smoke signal emporium to find a white man to marry.

>completely understands how to use the board
>knows to upload a gif, and names it "captain".

Fuck off you nigger fucking larper