Eric Bolling fired from Fox news

Is Fox News finished guys?

They're removing our guys from the media. First O'Reilly now Boiling. Charles Payne on Fox Business will be next. Hannity has recently been accused of sexual harassment, and Tucker was accused of rape.

if they get rid of tucker i think we need to do something

They're already removing our guys from the press. By the time Tucker is out, it may be too late.

>pizza restaurant.

W-whut?

When Tucker gets fired it's ober. Til then, it's not to make money but to push propaganda.

This is nothing guys. There's nothing to see and its so late. Aren't you tired, user? It's so late, why don't we go to bed, user. Just sleep we're so tired

If they go after Jesse Watters, that'll be the last straw.

All this process will do is strengthen the blogosphere and properties like brietbart.
Probably create a more strident Right movement, but they're betting on restricting it's spread.
A minority of vehement Righties is still a minority.

>Is Fox News finished guys?

Does anyone under the age of 65 still watch Fox news or care about it??

What? You never go to a Pizza Hut Orgy?

Why?

My wife watches it everyday, I keep telling her to stop filling up our DVR with The Five, Hannity and Tucker Carlson.

I cant tell if these are people trolling as shills or actual shills say this.

>guys

this is why I know you are a worthless faggot scum bastard piece of shit, fuck your mother in the ass

Sup Forums loves Fox. Don't you know mornings are better with friends.

>Bolling was a co-host of Fox News Channel's The Five
What's there to watch? Fox and Friends is the most cancerous thing i've ever seen.

Tucker and Hannity carry the channel

Mornings are better with friends.

Tucker is saving the white race by himself

lay off the crack, jamal.

Who cares

From Reuters to CNN to Fox, to NY Times, Washonton Post, the Guardian, Times, Wallstreet Journal, ABC, MSNBC, BBC and Fox, etc. they're all compromised.