I'm an FSU student and this chick was on the schools snapchat story...

I'm an FSU student and this chick was on the schools snapchat story. She was thanking our school president for pledging to protect DACA kids here at FSU. What can I do about illegals at my school Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/735/~/reporting-illegal-activity
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I say ICE
>then they scream

>ICE
>REEEEEEEE
The faculty might fancy themselves higher entities then the federal government but theyre in for a rude awakening

>What can I do about illegals at my school Sup Forums?

Call ICE. Name names.

These kids are way too comfy. Call ICE.

I don't have the name of the girl at all and it would be difficult to find them without weaponized autism

You impregnate her and punch her in the belly really, really hard.

Someone somewhere knows her. Maybe they'll speak out.

Contact ICE.

Start an underground movement of red pillled guys to go out and get to know all the facts students under false pretences of friendship and liberalism, then when the time comes deliver ICE to their door.

Nothing.

Try and keep to your studies you fucking poser.

Fitty tucker mane

This doesn't work for DACA recipients. Best you can do is write down their names and call ICE once DACA is canned.

Tell her you have some work on a lawn you need her to do. Then when she gets in the bed of your truck, deliver her unto ice ice beaner baby

This

Or else they`ll all flee to my country, which will be allowed.

Fuck.

Start printing out flyers telling people to report immigrants and sign it from ICE. Create a huge stink with other "Look, Listen, Report" print ups you post on cork boards.

The idea is to get the news involved eventually and make it a national story and let the Trumpers do the rest on goybook and gaytter

>once daca is canned

Don't dial 911, they don't give a fuck, call the ICE directly.

Every single picture I've seen of a supposed DACA recipient is clearly not an illegal.

> Pretend to be reporter of lefty jewtube or paper
> Interview DREAMers on campus about Trump and the DACA business
> Do the whole cuck sha'bang. Hell dye your hair for it.
> Take fresh tapes of them admitting to be illegal and email that ICE

Campuses may be sanctuary status, but they aren't always on campus

Illegals? I don't think you quite understand the law.

Oh wait, you're at a state school. Never mind.

call ICE

Ask your friends, or her friends, eventually you will have her name.

You can offer your penis available for any time any one of them needs some help with getting sexual satisfaction. Also, be willing to share your dildos too.

if u dnt titty fuck her before u do it u a fag lord gay bitch homosexual who likes men forsure 100% gaylord

that school president should be fired and barred from ever being a school employee again

That's a fantastic solution. Who's willing to martyr themselves for this?

You're half right. OP impregnate her and send her back to Mexico with your spawn.

Nothing but you should print out an ICE flyer or something and staple it to some bulletin board, then wait for some wetback to find it and throw a fit.

laugh all you want but that's like 600 bucks worth of dildos.

>Campuses may be sanctuary status
What? An illegal is an illegal is an illegal. Can't just "no hands on me" because you're on a college campus.

The fuck you say?

Join one of the right wing groups on campus and get organized.

ASU is doing the same....

Trust me, bruv. They don't give a shit in those commie indoctrination camps. I got tons of emails from my megaBoss and the union (I am a member to monitor their bullshit). They are that bold

Hell they even rail against Trump and call repealing an UNCONSTITUTIONAL POLICY """UNAMERICAN""".

t. I am a University Lecturer in well established Uni.

Kill her at night

None of that bars federal agents from arresting an illegal alien.

I'm glad you know your dildos so well, user. What's the likely price of he really massive one that his left hand is on? I've never seen one that bid on sale before.

Go to a different school. Why would you support them with your hard borrowed shekels?

Fire leaves no ballistics

Youre gonna get expelled OP. Grow the fuck up. The last white trash who tried it on here fell silent in their own thread after another student found out about his childish plan.

Except all those (((laywers))) and the compromised campus PD. Trust me, I want my school to be raided too, but the government doesn't have to ball to challenge the commie camps... Yet.

>What's the likely price of he really massive one that his left hand
If you have to ask, you can't afford it.

And doxxed him for it

what went wrong in your life that made you such a pathetic, petty hater? How does her being in this country affect you at all that you want to ruin her life?

Sounds like you know more about this than me. But I'm going to pretend I know anyway and reiterate that local cops don't have any authority over federal agents and would be obstruction of justice.

Do nothing. We are going to force our do nothing congress to actually do something and earn their spots. If you see this girl, remember there but for fortune.

Nigga this isn't Greece. You want to really ruin someone's day? Catch them cast net fishing somewhere with no fishing license off a train trussel or somewhere. Then call the game warden.

Hope Irma is cat 3 when it hits Tallahassee.

you know what to do

Take her to eyebrow clinic then convince her hoops are better served as nose rings and all the hot rage and show DACA support, then call ICE.

report them

/thread

You're an idiot. Just finish your education dummy.

Actually, I hope you do something stupid and get put on academic suspension so our friends can laugh at you.

Sincerely, UCF

Are you really this beta. Ask around dumbass. Find the marketing intern who runs the snap chat and tell her you loved it and you want to write a paper for class on her experience and you want to interview her for it. Man are millenials thus fucking dense?

>Look, Mom, I'm LARPing again!

Nice idea

She's cute, man. Merry her up and give her the Green Card. Don't be a faggot about it, JUST DO IT!

Probably closer to $1000

Oh hey i went there.

2009 alum here. Is Poor Paul's still there?

Do a false flag. Say mexicans did it.

Why did that faggot give away so many personal details?

State universities love DACA kids. Most state will charge out-of-state tuition regardless of domicile. DACA kids can't apply for financial aid FASFA. They must pay 100% cash or student loans. State schools make lots of money off DACA kids.

ffs

have sex with her

>not fucking that qt's dumb mouth instead complaining on a taiwanese coin collection forum

ice her ass!

It needs to be a criminal offense to aid or assist illegal immigrants like any other crime. The jews must be stopped since their the ones causing this as the merchants of chaos they are through their subversive methods.

Get back to me when her lawsuit succeeds, faggot.

Bingoooooo! Follow the pesos, dinar , bitcoin, dong, or whatever.

It's also why admissions favor loading up foreigners. They pay even more money.

Universities start going downhill when the ideas of education is replaced by the ideas of business.

Yes, he did. Regardless I doubt OP is going to follow through. If he gets caught harassing her, he's fucked. Considering also, DACA kids have until 2019.

Carefull.. appears there is a DACA on here with mod rights. A real POS mod at that too.
>GO FUCK YOURSELF DACA MOD

Put 'Wanted' posters up around campus

I'd make so many brown babies with this cunt, holy shit.

Spread rumors about an ICE raid coming up.

Link to thread?

So fucking easy.

Just ask around campus if anyone knows her. Say she's cute and you wanted to ask her out.

this is the best way to help Mexico desu

>school presidents hiding illegals in their attics

Yes.

ICE isn't the issue. ICE can't and won't do anything while they have protected status under DACA. So why is she thanking the school for its support?

It must be financial and cultural support. Affirmative action admission, special scholarships, that sort of thing. This is what can be attacked, and no deal by Trump can change that.

How to attack it? If there's a strong alumni association, let alums know what their alma mater is doing. Post about it on College Confidential telling prospective students how it waters down and worsens the campus atmosphere, etc.

You can't attack these protected students. You have to attack the institution that pampers them.

Call the ghost busters

"Illegal Aliens: If you would like to report illegal aliens, please call Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) at 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423). They will need to know names, locations (either work place or residence) and any other specific information you can provide."

help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/735/~/reporting-illegal-activity

allow the full law of the supreme court of the united states of america to prosecute your school, specifically your school's president and stakeholders for giving into an illegal, treasonous meme.

FOR *EVERY* ILLEGAL - report them to ICE. # is on pic related

This one is really cute though.

lel. you're like the german's that ratted on hiding jews

lmao

Blow a load insider her an make her a citizen user.

the few spics like this who are cute are walking nigger breeders though

hmm I wonder who pays for her college?

Anyone else getting retarded emails on DACA? Because Chico state has had 3 separate emails for this bull crap

>not wanting to destroy boipiccu

Um, call the Government when the change has been fully implemented?

You could literally just ask other students whos the bitch on snapchat?