Why do Jews drink their own poison like this?

Why do Jews drink their own poison like this?

kikes arent all allied, they kike eachother in a big kike fest

They suffer from mental illness at rates many times that of non-jews.

Kikes kiking kikes.

just like some 4channers got trolled into liking MLP

Friendly fire

Side effect of high IQ unfortunately.

honestly I'm gay but most of the girls who've made me go "hmmmmmm" have been Jews and I could probably genuinely enjoy having sex with this lady

Why are you asking this? You should be connected to the white hivemind and already know just like they are apparently connected to the jew hivemind.

There are degenerates among all people.

Because the Jews aren't different from any other ethnicity. There is no Jewish conspiracy, and they are often each other's worst enemies.
P.s. That sniffer every time

Well yeah, "she" is a man and looks like a man.

>Gay? Die
Also, what woman?

is that why they push this degenerate shit?

Jews love degeneracy.

He really didn't need to point out any of those things.

>He still believes that Jews are the globalists that push cultural marxism
/x/ here reporting in to drop you a red pill

The Roman Empire survived through the Catholic church and many NWO families had connections to the Catholic church.

The Roman Empire knew they were gonna collapse eventually so they divided the empire so that they could start a "controlled collapse" but still stealthily stay in power through the church.

Since the empire collapsed the Romans have been waiting for the right time in history where they will have the technology to unite the world under one Roman banner. This is why the Catholic church was universal, this is why the people we know as globalists want to unite the world. The founding fathers of America were part of a Roman connected order called the free masons and the Romans set up America so they could use it to establish the World Roman Order when the time was right.

We are currently living in that time when the Romans have the technology to unite the world under the Roman banner. The people we call globalists are Romans, the NWO is the concept of a global Roman world that has been in the works since the 5th century.

>Gay fag
>Likes kiketes
>Wants to have sex with this man-beast
Please deepthroat a shotgun

>There is no Jewish conspiracy
Of course there isn't. Conspiracies are something done in secret. The kikes aren't even attempting to hide. To deny that it's the jews is a flat-earther level retardation where no amount of evidence is going to convince you of the truth everyone else has known for a centuries.

Because unlike what Sup Forums likes to claim, Jews tend to adopt the same rotten values they help spread in the West, albeit with a bit of a delay.
There are plenty of fags and trannies here.

God that's such a fucking huge kikey nose

Collateral damage

Weeds out the weak and useless. The global Gene pool is due for a culling not seen since the Plague.

Wait. Wait. This is a good thing. Let's hope all of them "transition" and inevitably kill themselves.

>its always the jews
>one time its a jew
>its not the jews
>flag
>fuckin kiwi

This. I make a lot of money off this fact.

Side effect of being inbred. Jews are even more inbred than Arabs, who constantly marry their cousins.

maybe jews are the boogeymen you think they are and the world isnt as binary as you meme it to be

progressivism = smallpox
jews = european colonists
modern day whites = native americans

Just because jews are bringing the disease doesn't mean they are 100% immune.

They push it because of their slave-morality identity. They and all other spiritually Jewish people need to be kept in check by justified authority or else you end up with the modern world.

this is a great explanation. Thank you.

I bet you're the same Russian kike from the Agatha thread. KYS.

Could be that it's just something people do and not a vast conspiracy to destroy the west run by a secret cabal of the highly powerful.

Because we meme Jews but the real issue are a few of them like Soros, who was a literal Nazi

Yep! Not a kike though, just a person above the average Sup Forums retard.

I'm not even shitposting cunt. There is a whole bunch of evidence on it too but obviously it's straight away considered a "le conspiracy" just like 9/11.
If you keep telling a lie over and over again, eventually people will believe it. As long as the globalists manipulated the history books then it will take 2 generations for the real truth to be forgotten, lost in history. Adolf Hitler been a good example of manipulated history, no evidence on the holocaust but as long as "they" keep saying it happened and write it in a book titled "WW2 history" people will eventually believe the holocaust did happen.

It's cultural though. There isn't some massive Jewish conspiracy where they send radio signals through their noses conspiring to destroy the west. Jews have a work ethic (especially in fields like sociology and media) even stronger than Asians. They are usually fucking far left because nationalism has always been a threat to them due to being a minority throughout their entire existence.

Jews does not want to destroy the white man so that they can enjoy nature and beauty. Jews want to destroy nature and beauty because it is an existential threat to them.

Because they love filth and degeneracy.

Keep telling yourself that, dipshit. I have 122 IQ and I can tell you're in the 90's with that kind of shitty bait.

jews are but simple parasites

nothing to worry about

Well, take your IQ to the bank then, my good man.

Sup Forums BTFO

That's fucking bullshit. It's all nepotism, they flood whatever field once two or three make it to top positions (usually inherited from other jews) and once they make up 99% of whatever workforce, they just create an echo chamber. Jews are not intelligent or creative or original, they just overpower every industry or field that they were begrudgingly let into because of muh gorillion and muh shoah. They are lazy, they are notorious buck passers, plagiarists, that get by solely on their numbers in influential position and stealing credit.

well said. a secret is no longer a secret if any evidence were exposed to public.

>stormfags believe chess is a conspiracy to keep the white man down

Can't make this shit up.

Because your kike conspiracy theories are all bullshit

I'm guessing you're in asset protection or probate law.

Yeah, right. All of those achievements are just appropriations of previous achievements and inventions. It takes an extra 14 iq points to turn a chair into a footstool. OK there. Also Ashkenazis are all inbred, so does inbreeding come out to higher iq? Gee, I wonder what the deal is with all those Pakistani goblins, or the birth defects of the royal family before they quietly started to intermingle.

Fuck off.

xD!

the nose doesn't know

No one is more inbred than the muslims. Yes many of the issues Jews have are because they were more closely related to their partner than some other random Europeans. But nothing on the scale of what is happening in mudslimville.

>muslim thinks he has any right to talk about someone's nose

This. They dominate subjective fields.

that fucking nose

They ALWAYS did, the whole point of poisoning non-jewish societies with kike shit is so their hedonistic perversions and warped world view are legalized and the "new normal". And now when you have tranny toddlers chopping off their dicks everywhere, animal brothels, restricted speech and even Saudis and North Koreans bending the knee to ((((feminism)))) looks like they are succeeding.

6 gorzillian hours to make this

my nose is huge
but that ...thing..is an entity by itself
that nose needs to separate itself and start going to school

Jesus, he actually looks like Cpl. Klinger.

Definition of abomination

user-kun if you see this please check it

user