Mexico is so awful that sending people back there is a human rights violation

>Mexico is so awful that sending people back there is a human rights violation.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/programs/metromorning/we-re-allowed-to-stay-here-forever-deportation-order-for-mexican-family-overturned-1.4272700
unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/programs/metromorning/we-re-allowed-to-stay-here-forever-deportation-order-for-mexican-family-overturned-1.4272700
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wew

There's a reason italys flag looks like Mexico's, you guys are both lazy mooches

best flag coming through

Go get sucked into an hurricane

>talk to mexiacan
"Yeah, fuck america! im revolutionary! viva mexico!"

>send mexican back
"I hate this corrupt place, i miss america"

uh no it isn't

>An
>Hurricane

Eyy fucka you

You say "arry cane", not "harr ee cane"

stupid america poster

You will be missed Jauns and Jaunitas

>harr ee cane

Says the American

>an
>hero

Go get rekt in an earthquake

What the fuck you care you fucking leaf?

It takes only 5 years living in the US to do the citizenship test.

If you are a 20+ year old Dreamer you deserve to be deported.

It's pronounced Hairy-Kan

Wow insightful post

>Viva mexico!
>Viva raza!
>Say no to DACA!
>Puta Trump!
>Mexican pride!
>Viva mexico puto!
>Gets caught
>Please no! Don't send my miho back! He is a pure american citizen and not a filthy mexican!

t. Fat amerishit with diabetes

HEY SO THIS GAVE A FUCKING GREAT IDEA!!

How about, we make a PRISON COUNTRY!, a private island full of prisons and work camps, the all the countries of the world pay to have their prisoners send there to complete their sentences!!

so we keep all the criminals in an island country, and the rest of the world doesnt have to look at ugly jails

Soon, Mexico will gladly pay for the wall to stop the embarrassment of being the worst shithole on the planet.

Doesn't it depend on the accent?
If not then clearly I'm wrong, I've always struggled with a/an h-

But most fat people in the U.S. are disgusting Mexicans?

not to mention loads of employment. it would inevitably lead to massive gang states and more crime tho

Actually mexico is much freer than america. Just saying.
See jeff berwick

>Mexico is so awful that they consider themselves biological weapons against white people

What makes Mexico awful? Is it the land? The flora? The fauna? It is none of those. Everyone knows that what makes Mexico awful is the people.

So why the fuck would we want to import these horrible people?

Well hell we're doing them a favor.
It's win win.

Maybe if you have residency. It takes longer to get a greencard and is usually very difficult

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/programs/metromorning/we-re-allowed-to-stay-here-forever-deportation-order-for-mexican-family-overturned-1.4272700

Please archive those
unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/programs/metromorning/we-re-allowed-to-stay-here-forever-deportation-order-for-mexican-family-overturned-1.4272700

It's sad that all south americans are known as mexicans to the outside world

Mexico has a massive problem with criminals moving shit through their territory than America could easily help out with by building a security wall

Time to go to bed
I was joking, stay earthbound amerifriends

lol no fucking die ameriturd

dumb american, YOUR ALPHABET AGENCIES deal the drugs, mexicans are only pawns in the multibillion drug trade, money used to fund ISIS and other rebels around the world, a fucking wall would never work, because said agencies have planes ships helicopters, so fuck you.

Mexico doesn't matter. quiet, sweetie :)

didn't work senpai