>climate change deniers
defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

floridakeyswebcams.tv/client-cam/mallory-square.cfm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Andrew is white. Irma is black.

God hates fags.

> no hurricane for 10 years

I think people argue against the anthropogenesis claims moreso than the change claims.

>Hurricane
>hurricane season
MUH CLUMUTE CHAGNE

It was 95 here last week, and just 72 today. Clearly the evidence is that global warming has reversed itself.

(my statement is about as factually correct as yours, considering neither takes other data points into consideration)

Fukishima created a sea life imbalance (crustaceans and the like), which changes the sea temperature, hence the currents. And wala... big storms.

Nobody denies climate change?

Part and parcel of living in a coastal city.

>Trump denies climate change
>Climate change ends up killing blacks and hispanics
Keep up the good work! MAGA!

This. Trump is the true anarchy president.

ITS HAARP

ITS SOLAR WIND

ITS RAPTURE

ITS CLOUD SEEDING

ITS NOTHING

IT HAS TO BE ANYTHING, ANYTHING BUT CLIMATE CHANGE

>wala...

>this is you

Fukushima = Pacific Ocean
Irma = Atlantic

>spend billions and billions of dollars fighting climate change
>still get your shit pushed in by superhurricanes

All the money wasted on global warming initiatives could have just been given away to the people who lost everything with money to spare.

CIA

Key West user here again. I will not leave my home. This storm will be nothing, just like Andrew, just like you guys said

2005 season > 2017 season.

Nothing can top Katrina killing 1800 niggers

>being this much of a faggot as to steal pics for (you)'s

Quickest way to end a conversation with a snarky climate cuck is to ask them to explain the process by which CO2 in the atmosphere leads to hurricanes. The "well-informed" ones will stutter something vague about warmer ocean temperatures, then accuse you of not accepting settled science.

(((climate change)))

>2017
>being afraid of the weather

>omg hurricanes during hurricane season
Wow, I am completely sold.

>saying that continued global warming might cause an increase in hurricane strength and frequency down the line isn't dramatic enough so I'll attribute a worse than average hurricane season to the 0.5 degree increase in average sea temperature over the past 30 years and call anyone that disagrees anti-science even though that isn't the scientific consensus

This oversensationalized approach to the dialogue regarding climate is so fucking stupid, according to Al Gore several major coastal cities should be underwater by now

Sun >>>>>co2

Yeah, the hysteria leads me to just not give a fuck about retards and their idiotic modern religion/prophesies of doom.

The climate never chan-

Does Woody's still have the Keys best pizza?

HAARP

weather manipulation using rapid evaporation.

harvey, irma, jose all came from the same place in africa.

>Deforestation of Amazon rainforest affects global weather
>Hurricanes slowly destroying the puppet nation
We're going to save you white man.

Wheres your proof that this is due to global warming dumbass?

>oceans are physically separated by barriers and shit reeeeeee

Imagine not fapping for 10 years. Irma is a massive load.

We could stop hurricanes with a massive array of OTEC pumps bringing cold seawater up from the deep.

We wuz haarp n sheeeeiiit

Wave nigga!

floridakeyswebcams.tv/client-cam/mallory-square.cfm

This is Typhoon Tip from 1979

Current hurricane tracking technology is still very new and all we know about these storms is from not even a century of research, it's very possible much bigger storms have hit Florida in the past

If that's just the tip...

Andrew was always a hurricanelet. That's why it's Cat5 destruction was limited to such a small area and didn't devastate greater Miami.

I read, or hear on NPR that there was a study of sediment cores in that suggested that hurricanes were much worse in the past. The measured seawater incursion into inland lakes.

Ocean temperatures of increased and thus Hurricanes have become more powerful (albeit more infrequent)

Al Gore isn't a scientist

Water has a huge specific heat, its not incorrect to say that, had waters been cooler, the hurricane wouldn't have been as powerful. Of course you can't attribute any one hurricane to climate change with certainty but you can expect hurricanes of increasing strength.

>CO2 in the atmosphere leads to hurricanes
CO2 'reflects' outgoing radiation back to earth increasing the portion of in flowing heat absorbed by the earth (and its oceans). A hurricanes strength is proportional to the waters which it passes over so you'd expect stronger average hurricanes with higher average ocean temperatures.

>2005 every media station says "this is the new normal" after we got pummeled with multiple major hurricanes
>2017 after a record 12 years of no major hurricanes "this is the new normal" I honestly can't believe how these people can say this shit with a straight face anymore

>climate change
Is this how you call your global warming scam now?

>Don't talk to me or my son ever again

Its only strength thats predicted to rise, its currently unclear whether or not hurricane frequency will increase

yeah, wake me up when a hurricane occurs in non hurricane season, thats gonna be like some rapture shit

One day we'll have one of these every day on Earth.

wouldn't that circle cover half of earth?

I don't think there are climate change deniers, just man-maid climate change deniers.

x3

fuck autocorrect. man-made

im pretty sure the red dot is much bigger than earth

that is 4x bigger than Earth

weather changes hurrr dirr?
storm are different sizes hurr dirr?

exactly 3.5 earths can fit into the eye.

Ikr, it's not too complicated to understand that higher Temp means more evaporation, so bigger storms.

underrated post.
[I would post a gif related, but mods]

I'm just glad nature is taking care of Florida, finally. It will be nice getting that tumor excised.

Acting like random variables do not exist in reality. Irma is one storm, and there have been storms like it predating industrialization, so quiet down with your false climate change narrative.