Have you ever had your library stormed by protestors?

Because I just did.

>be me
>studying in comfy, quiet library
>an African American with a megaphone and a mob come flooding in yelling inane shit about "sanctuaries" or something
>i go up to the fourth floor to escape from the noise
>can STILL hear their bullshit in the quiet areas
>this is very clearly a disturbance
>library staff are doing nothing about it
>police are there and just sitting on their ass not doing anything about it

Fuck American universities. Imagine thinking that your retarded political """"cause"""" about transniggers or whatever is more important than allowing people to focus on their studies so they can actually do good for society. How do we scientifically end this retardation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gNLhT8PgRZw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Something something Columbine

nigger

Pirate your books and study in the comfort of your house with a computer and an Ereader.It's the current year + 1, I can't believe people still borrow books from libraries and study there.

You're assuming said person has a house that is quiet enough to be conducive to studying.

this can't be that uncommon

do you guys live in India or something?

>be American
>Everyone wear's shoes in doors and walks heavily.
>Pop in non stop to say hi in your study room.
>strike up random conversations for no reason at random but frequent time periods
>TV loud enough to be heard a floor up/down.

are these your family or roomates? Completely double digits IQ behaviour

>Pop in non stop to say hi in your study room.
>>strike up random conversations for no reason at random but frequent time periods
>>TV loud enough to be heard a floor up/down.

I live in a Townhouse with 5 other people and this describes my life when I'm not in class or the library.

Even if the OP did, he should not have to, because there is a general principle involved in the situation described in the OP (taking it at face value, assuming it's actually happening which is quite reasonable).

He should god-damn well be able to use the university library that, in Burgerland at least, he is presumably paying through the nose in order to be able to use ON DEMAND, AT HIS PERSONAL CONVENIENCE AND AT ANY TIME DURING ITS OPEN HOURS OF OPERATION, for its express purpose of being a quiet fucking place where you can read the nice books and take notes and get some writing and learning done and basically perform the mission-critical function of what the fuck a university and its most prized physical asset, its library, are supposed to be used for.

Ironically, a library is as close as the secular academic comes to a holy place. It is therefore, supposed to be a quiet place for repose and deep reflection. In other words? A SANCTUARY, or a SAFE SPACE from loudness in general, much less TNB.

>the absolute state of the modern young adult

will rents ever be affordable again?

You aren't paying for university at all. You are paying for the process to have a piece of paper that says "lookie here boos man me passed 4 years of collage."

Also there are other places other then the library to study quietly.

>You aren't paying for university at all.

you're paying for the newest football field for Chad and Tyrone to play on and get their tuition-free run through university

Where are the ID's in this thread?

it was moved from /sci/

It was moved from /sci/.

>How do we scientifically end this retardation.

Gas. A whole lot of gas.

THIS IS LIBRARY

This is the undergraduate library Odegaard at UW, it's full of chinks playing league.

That sucks so fucking hard. I usually study at the library during the time between work and classes. I feel your pain bro.
Dont worry about how to end this, no one likes this crap, they are only burning their suport.

Im more productive in the library and it saves a lot of time from moving around.

To put it simply, we prove them the fuck wrong about everything. My question is, can Sup Forums devise the most comprehensive and powerful red pill ever?

dude nobody goes to libraries unless they're trying to fuck something or plan a terrorist attack on the public computer

youtube.com/watch?v=gNLhT8PgRZw
>hey....hey this is library....

Kill you're self