Nigel Farage speaks to German AfD party

google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/nigel-farage-germany-right-wing-anti-immigrant-afd-berlin-hitler-finance-minister-granddaughter-a7937126.html?amp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YuPm5IZQfEA
youtube.com/watch?v=9z5MLHcY7_g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SwA7ytm9rhE
youtube.com/watch?v=SwA7ytm9rhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He met with the daughter of Hitler's finance minister btw

The Caption is spot-on
A few Months back it would've been unthinkable that they even get into Parliament.
Now they think its unthinkable that they are of any quantity to speak their mind.
>Tfw Media begins to say they might become third strongest party and thus the first actual right-wing party since the third reich.

Let that sink in, Ameribro. this might appear small to you, but this will severely impact german politics.

Interesting

die hoffnung stirbt zuletzt

*two thumbs up*

Deutschland er-wakey wakey

>that pic

my sides

Sup Forums has given up on germany,
well we can still save poland

>Implying Poland needs saving

Gas them all, please.

Funny isn't it.

BASED

Digits confirm the return of the Fuhrer
I remember not so long ago when people thought the right wing would take France, the Netherlands, etc
And how disappointing it was when we didn't
Remember how at the tail end of all those other European elections was the one we never thought we'd win? That surely Frau Merkel's reign would last a thousand years?

Nigel is a fucking cuck though
youtube.com/watch?v=YuPm5IZQfEA
youtube.com/watch?v=9z5MLHcY7_g

Breivik should have killed civicucks instead of open borders marxists

HAHA :DDDD I FUG UR WAIFU

Seriously, shut your mouth, Crocodile Dundee.

He literally brags about destroying "evil racist party" and welcomed (((the real refugees))). Prep the bull

Thank goodness. I was about to lose all hope for the Krauts.

Also, Führer dubbs witnessed.

Are you ever content?
Is anything right-wing enough to you?
I mean, considering the mislead goodwill of the common man, the ideology you idolize will never be set in motion.

You know that, right?
Stop calling "cuck" and instead extend your hand to your brothers.

The Brexit was a massive success for the sovereignity of Britain and you should congratulate them for god's sake.
...fucking convict-island.

88ers are morons they will purity spiral all the way to extinction.

>a literal Brit/cuck/ shill
People like Nigel are the enemy. They punch and attack us as much as the others. I guess you voted for Merkel and "mislead goodwill of the common woman"

>those digits

Maybe there's hope after all for you krauts

>meme flag
>meme words like "purity spiral"

Hehe

anyone have a link to his actual speech?

I wish this cocksucker would have died in that plane or helicopter crash he was in.

touché

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SwA7ytm9rhE

Even though his "Flag" implies that he can take himself into the Trash on garbage day, you know deep down he's right.

Let's not be like Feminists and go 14/88 and destroy any public relations with normies we have, just because the transition is not going fast enough for some of you.

This is just the beginning, people. it might become big, even bigger than Trump, because they did not yet bend their politics to appease some easily triggered partition of the country... no, people vote them because they actually believe it.

The more right-wing leaning east are sympathizing with Höcke, who is almost infamous for far-right things (at least for germans) to even suggest that "Germany is for germans" and for the rest of germany, we have Poggenburg, Weidel and many other characters, and people start to pick up on the discussionmaterial that they keep destroying the establishment every time they think they can destroy them in a debate.

Germany might awaken, but it'll be a decaff-wake up, guys.

Doesn't matter. What happens in Germany will certainly be a dissolution of this state into Western part, former DDR and perhaps Bavaria, with all having military governments. Civil war is unavoidable at this point in ALL of Europe

Nigel is literally anti-racist pro-refugee faggot. Drink bleach

I'll welcome that, that's the day of the rope.
I hope Merkel has an armored limousine, because a thrown tomato being flung at her during her campaign in the east would be the least of her worries if that's happening.

HAHA Aus Cuck

Your ideology-spiral finds no friends here.
either you work by society's pace or bury our efforts right away just so you reserve your rights to scream cuck like the autist you are.

>the granddaughter of hitlers financeminister
oh wow look at how they are connected! that means they're all nazis!

vote for Merkel how dare you to break up le right wing goy

nod off faggot moron

Nigel is playing the game, but he makes the right moves when it counts. Brexit passed, Trump is president and, god willing, we will get to see Fräulein Petry's smiling face one day soon.

>Brexit passed, Trump is president
I fucking hate thedonald

Don't get me wrong, Trump isn't all that great but he was an improvement and an important proof of concept that you don't need mainstream style support or even the support of your own party lul

best wishes

oh so you rather have hillary?

who the fuck cares?

I'd rather eat a bullet, both crosses are on the AfD
>lol 2 slo, i wan NPD :DDD
basically program-lacking normie-unfriendly party with no resolution when getting into the parliament also being unlikely of being in the parliament in the first place.

You are a retard and its a shame you don't even feel the blown strucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=SwA7ytm9rhE
the whole thing is great

Potatonigger-Kraut sends his regards right back, good sir!

>false dichotomy
as we can see there is no difference
fuck off. I vote for open borders, financially endorse and promote degenerate shit within immigrant communities to ruin them. If I can't keep my homeland for my people - no one will enjoy it

Didnt his finance minister do some amazing things for Germany by spending cash at hand and not taking out loans?

>Poisoning the Well rather than drowning the Traitors in them.

You'd be a good roman, but you are a dreadful citizen of modern Australia. a coward that decides over the heads of others to destroy rather than preserve, like all other Nations slowly being to do.

(irgendwelche komische ostler)

Entschuldigung bitte?