DACA """"dreamer""" girl is REGISTERED to vote and committed FRAUD! #3 edition

Here's the important links, social media, business, etc:

archive.fo/bw2jk
archive.fo/3VF97
archive.fo/uLUQT
archive.fo/n2YrE
archive.fo/1o9gK
archive.fo/3uth8
fec.gov/data/receipts/individual-contributions/?two_year_transaction_period=2018&contributor_name=karen caudillo&min_date=01/01/2017&max_date=12/31/2018
voterrecords.com/voters/fl/karen caudillo/1
docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?201702099047724435
fec.gov/data/receipts/individual-contributions/?two_year_transaction_period=2018&contributor_name=karen caudillo&min_date=01/01/2017&max_date=12/31/2018
caudillocleaningco.wixsite.com/cleaning/pictures

Deport this girl NOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

transition.fec.gov/fecig/fecig.shtml
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/07/how-one-young-dreamer-is-leading-the-fight-against-trumps-daca-rollback
transition.fec.gov/pages/brochures/foreign.shtml
theguardian
unvis.it/theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/07/how-one-young-dreamer-is-leading-the-fight-against-trumps-daca-rollback
secure.actblue.com/about
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ActBlue
transition.fec.gov/pages/brochures/foreign.shtml#PAC_Contributions
archive.is/zHzdo
archive.is/gkcSc
dor.ms.gov/Pages/ABC-QA.aspx#49
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/09/dreamer-lauded-by-the-left-is-a-fraud/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love you guys.

THESE THREADS ARE AN OBVIOUS CALL TO DOX AND HARASS AND AGAINST THE RULES
DO YOUR JOB MODS

Dox what? All of this info is publicly available. She gave out her own name.

mother's facebook:

facebook berta.caudillo.3

>Job

>Public information

>implying our anti-white government will do a thing
She probaly has 15 Jewish lawyers working for free ready to do anything it takes to protect her.

i am reveling in her sorrow

Dream is over

>employs her mom
>her mom is illegal
We have illegals hiring illegals over here.

Public information is not a dox you shill retard.
Last thread at the end. Mother worked in daughters """""company""""" if shes illegal we can nail her on tax fraud, maybe find out if more illegal aliens work there.
Tax fraud, voter fraud, donating pac, weed, underaged drinking. We should have her here.

My post from the last thread:
While we do not have an OFFICIAL record of her having registered to vote, we have OFFICIAL proof of her illegally donating to a PAC as a foreign national. You can report her to the FEC's OIG Hotline here:
>>transition.fec.gov/fecig/fecig.shtml

Here is some information that you can use in your report:
>theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/07/how-one-young-dreamer-is-leading-the-fight-against-trumps-daca-rollback
>fec.gov/data/receipts/individual-contributions/?two_year_transaction_period=2018&contributor_name=karen caudillo&min_date=01/01/2017&max_date=12/31/2018
>transition.fec.gov/pages/brochures/foreign.shtml

Here's the archive
>theguardian com/us-news/2017/sep/07/how-one-young-dreamer-is-leading-the-fight-against-trumps-daca-rollback
unvis.it/theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/07/how-one-young-dreamer-is-leading-the-fight-against-trumps-daca-rollback

All old threads from tonight archieved?
Maybe somenody link them please

What are the chances this bitch actually gets catapulted over the wall? Hell even under DACA she should have been kicked out. All these crimes she's committed are serious shit.

and this is her father

mauricio.caudillo.5

NOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>TRUMP WAS RIGHT

>implying we're harassing her
The only thing we're harassing is ICE to go deport her.

I think the chances are pretty good since she made all her shit public.

I don't think it's Tax Fraud unless you can prove her mom didn't file. You don't need to be legal to do that, IRS will gladly give you a Tax ID for filing purposes.

I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't mind seeing her tits. They're very fat

JENNIFER LAWRENCE IS AWESOME AND SEXY

>she smoke weed, enter country illegally and vote without being a citizen
>she still here

Implying aliens pay taxes. Cmon don't kid yourself
Can you post all other screenshots i shared in the last threads. Mobile data is fucking me here

>not realizing she has no asian boi pucci

She is a prominent DACA activist that was stupid enough to leave a paper trail for us to discover.

She is involved in political fund raising with the Collier County Young Democrats, Inc

Be sure to include a link to the previous thread next time: secure.actblue.com/about
>ActBlue is a United States political action committee established in June 2004 that enables anyone to raise money on the Internet for the Democratic Party candidates of their choice. It is independent of the Democratic Party itself and does not endorse individual candidates.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ActBlue

>Additionally, a domestic subsidiary of a foreign corporation (or a domestic corporation owned by foreign nationals) may not donate funds or anything of value in connection with state or local elections if:
>These activities are financed by the foreign parent or owner; or
>Individual foreign nationals are involved in any way in the making of donations to nonfederal candidates and committees.

>An immigrant may make a contribution if he or she has a "green card" indicating his or her lawful admittance for permanent residence in the United States.
transition.fec.gov/pages/brochures/foreign.shtml#PAC_Contributions

Woah shit, bump

Her insta is a goldmine i screenshot everything intresting posted most of those screens in the last threads. We should have her. Other medpack bro found out the pac thing voter thing is still loading.
Dont forget her birthday is 23.12.1995

Wrong. Put spamming the same text in multiple threads is against the rules. Reported.

Her instas.

>implying she can work as an illegal
She's violating employment laws.

Let's hope they audit her business for those payroll documents. If she's running a clean business, she should not be worried (about that at least).

Here's shes protesting a racetrack
archive.is/zHzdo
And protesting textbooks
archive.is/gkcSc

Can we push an audit?

FUCK YOU AMERICAN FILTH, FUCKING ANIMME POSTING NERD FAGGOT.. BET YOU GOT STICK ARMS LADY BOY

I wouldn't look away if they were in my FOV.

She's not a US citizen, leaf. She might as well not be human. How about you take her?

I'm a Southern European immigrant who looks middle eastern (not white) and have fucked 2 girls on DACA, you should hear the shit they say about white people. They hate whites so much. Also their nipples are black colored

in regards to :

What is the legal drinking age in Mississippi?
The legal drinking age for beer and/or alcohol is 21 years of age.

However, a person who is 18-21 years of age, in the presence of his parent or legal guardian, may consume beer with the consent of the parent or legal guardian. Please note that this exception is for beer only and specifically does not include hard liquor or wine products that contain more than 5% alcohol by weight.

Further, a person who is at least 18 years of age and who is serving in the U.S. military may possess and consume beer on military property where or when the consumption of beer is allowed.

dor.ms.gov/Pages/ABC-QA.aspx#49

ITS HER RIGHT TO VOTE. FUCK OFF NAZIS

ILL SUCK THOSE TITS. AHAH FAG

list of people who "like" her business

facebook search/481642775346394/likers

shes the secretary there. is that her sister jessica?

Those are the most important ones. Just go through the old threads if there is something you are looking for.

No, only IRS can do that and I doubt they'll do that unless her business was making serious money.

After all the mountains shit I had to walk through just to get legal status to live and a work in a country about 20 times shittier than the United States this shit makes me so angry that I feel like I'm losing my mind.

These people have nothing but contempt for us, for the law, or even basic human decency. All they want is to subvert, to destroy, and to take. They are like brown locusts who hate us and all the good and beauty we've created.

why do you think shitskins care about white laws? i keep seeing this with you americans and you seem so surprised everytime

>implying she'll let any white guys touch them
she's a walking nigger / spic factory

>Eventually I hope to be in the US congress
>Is an illegal alien

Her mother is an illegal alien and worked in cleaning for 15 years.

This

>A FUCKING LEAF!
Listen up snow nigger. Your country is sub-par, you are America's retarded kid brother who is absolutely a fucking pussy lady boy queer. And we don't like actual faggots in the family, especially snow niggers. So go make the world a better place and KYS immediately.

Here's her mother

My Asian friend says this to me, he his family etc constantly don't understand how just because some asians/outliers adapt and respect the laws the vast won't. We are just pathologically altruistic,

So she broke the law and that has to mean the system itself let her brake the law and is flawed. They want these democratic votes who ever was responsible for letting her slip by should face justice.
Heavenly imagery.

Posted what I had, I'm out user, I have work to do, in FL rn, hurricane on the way.

Thanks for your efforts

Her mother works for her, so she is employing an illegal alien. Looks like the business needs a tax audit

this looks very interesting

fb permalink.php?story_fbid=577187406005387&id=100011423973023&comment_id=577211599336301&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R%22%7D&pnref=story

they literally want to destroy white people, freaks me out

we are sitting around here foaming at the mouth angry at once spic family but keep in mind these people overnight now make up 30% of our county and growing the most rapidly
thank god I have an ethnostate in Europe to go back to but I feel bad for proper white Americans

Calm down, leaf. How about this to suck on.

Stay safe user. I also have to prepare for it arriving in GA soon.

What about this one
Just trying to turn as many stones as possible

It's the same song and dance every time a Jew gets caught doing something Jewish.
>Oh wow, look at this WHITE GUY (Jew) shilling for anti-white politicking and white genocide! I'm shocked!

Everyone knows exactly what they're doing and why they're doing it, and so do they. So, my fellow faggot countrymen, dispense with the pleasantries and call them what they are.

isn't this fraud?

I wouldn't "like" her business if I was a customer and found out she's a pot smoking, alcohol drinking, anti-American whore.

Yea i posted all the screenshots and found her birthday lol. Lets keep digging. Her """""company""""" has loopholes and illegal aliens working for """""her""""" 100%

Gawd damn, can i stick my 4 in in her before she gets deported?

Birthday in December

>thank god I have an ethnostate in Europe to go back to

Nobody wants to live in Poland, even they have illegals here as well

>living in the nigger South
Literally every girl that lives in the south fucks black guys
Get out of there fast
Even here in Cali is better because white girls don't want to touch beaner manlets and there's not really any nigs here

it's highly illegal and even if married it's still time consuming/expensive to even citizenship

so she's ALSO a deadbeat drug addict

USCIS keeps an eye out for marriage visa scams, and would want to have a word with her if she's the one marrying people under their investigation.

can she like donate her tits to someone before she leaves or something?

Well, commiting fraud is just being smart, just saying, by the way I didn't pay any tax last year, I'm too smart to pay taxes.

She has a boyfriend, user.

Even the first one is pretty good, just digg deeper. There must be pics with whom she was there.

Have you ever been to Eastern Europe? It's calm, pretty skinny girls everywhere, places to hangout everywhere, everything is affordable
Plus people are cucked to cultural Marxism and are generally redpilled
The problem there is low salaries, that's it
I'm not from Poland btw

People ARENT cucked *

is her sister Jessica Caudillo in Naples, FL also registered to vote?

He can join in too

What's her status? She could've been born here.

The address matches
So I guess we can confirm this.

The majority of DACA people will be like this. They think they are immune from ALL legal responsibility because they're illegals. They don't give a fuck about the rules.

Part of Young Democrats? Hmm

ICE is getting this whole family.

Oh hell yes. Anyone who tries to take her up on that offer will not only get fucked, she will too. In fact, with that on record, if she tries to marry a foreign national that she actually loves, she's just made her marriage much harder.

milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/09/dreamer-lauded-by-the-left-is-a-fraud/