POLICE CHASE IN LA

Got ourselves a chase boys
nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Driver-Leads-Pursuit-443333783.html

Other urls found in this thread:

losangeles.cbslocal.com/video/channel/322-cbs2-live-newscasts-and-breaking-news/
youtube.com/watch?v=4qkXsZl_A58
youtube.com/watch?v=yyBWb08wDno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stolen car?

losangeles.cbslocal.com/video/channel/322-cbs2-live-newscasts-and-breaking-news/

fuck yeah my fav happening

Female running? Holy shit that's completely different.

The last time we had a car chase he killed himself. Let's not be degenerates who root for the deaths of our fellow man.

oh it's a female. Nevermind carry on

She's driving so slow, ofc it's a woman

>she was stuck
>someone lets our out

lmao

Lol wtf is she doing

>female driving

not available in my area. anyone got another stream?

STREAM
youtube.com/watch?v=4qkXsZl_A58

There you go

tyvm!!!

>If she stops the car blows up

rip

RAMMED!

nice one

aw man i just missed it

must be nice being a white woman

look at how nice they were with her

Would fug

Love crazy ones

CUTE

just trying to make my court date officer

>she has clintons 33,000 emails

OH SHIT IS THAT THE ASIAN LAWYER LADY WHO SHOWED EVIDENCE OF HUMAN TRAFFICING ON INFOWARS A MONTH AGO
??

How did I know your nigger ass would say that? I've seen multiple white dudes get ripped out of their cars and slammed on the ground after these chases. I've also seen black guys just walk out of the car and get cuffed normally with no struggle. How do you respond?

looks like a hot bitch would bang

I didnt say anything about guys

I am talking about pussypass

This lady knew how to drive.

Its all ogre now

they must know her because they didn't shoot

FRANTICALLY PULLS OUT FILES IS NOT APPROACHED WITH GUNS. COMING FROM A FEDERAL BUILDING

why would they put her in the front? wtf?

>front seat
what did they mean by this?

What was in those files. She obviously wanted the news to know!

>"white" woman
lmao don't act like you weren't race baiting you piece of shit.

yeah everything about this is fishy as fuck. that is not the way you deal with a suspect after a vehicle pursuit

it's insane

iF THIS IS TRUE SOMETHING BIG IS COMING.
>unless its just been foiled

Feds involved

DHS WAS INITIALLY INVOLVED THEY SAID ON CBS

Either one of the cops knows who she is or she is famous. I've never seen someone be treated this nicely after a chase, regardless of their gender or skin color.

if you don't know this is suspicious I dont know what to tell you.

They were having a casual conversation with her.

She was allowed to move her arms and not instantly detained and frisked.

>white kia

Sage

maybe they STOPPED her from delivering those files,
>women mysteriously dies in jail cell

Prove that it has something to do with her being white. The most likely scenario is that they already know who she is. You had to pull out the white card instantly though.

If this was the woman they arrested, then those doccuments are EVIDENCE of the Clinton Crime Syndicate's involvement in black market organ trade and human trafficking. I hope someone recorded that chase...

Couldn't read the license plate they blurred it, pretty sure media was trying to figure out who she is.

her twitter and pretty much all information I find states she is currently in Miami though. Not that she couldn't afford to fly to L.A.

if you guys get me a license plate I can NCIC it

It seems as though she is important enough that they would mask her information and flag anyone searching it.

whats her name again?
It just struck me as so odd how frantically she put those papers out knowing that they would be seen clearly by the live helicopter feed. she kept looking at the helicopter's camera at the end there too

Would be hilarious if this were near the hurricane zone and cops had to back off from the chase.

Elizabeth Beck

here is an archive of the chase

we should probably honestly archive this before it gets wiped
youtube.com/watch?v=yyBWb08wDno

>Elizabeth Beck
yeah you're right. mundane tweet from 2hrs ago does not suggest shes involved in what happened.
its still really interesting though. Makes you wonder whats in those documents. Its evidence of something serious

There is honestly some weird shit going on here

how should I go about archiving stuff like this, it feels important...

I am mad because I know this will be swept under the rug and most of us will forget it ever happened without knowing the story.

The way they arrested her was surreal. You don't let someone who led you on a vehicle pursuit reach around their car for files and what not. They just stood there and then they put her in the front seat. It's like it was Melania Trump the way they were treating her.

download it with one of the youtube downloaders and put it in the cloud for future access.

I really hope someone with more autism at their disposal can find out more about this whole thing.

>]
Yes that was very strange,A-list celeb perhaps.

I also thought it might be a guy in drag .celeb in drag

send a link to infowars?