My father is a fucking libertarian retard who supports trannies in the military...

My father is a fucking libertarian retard who supports trannies in the military. His argument is a classic "it's none of my business" meritocracy.

How do I redpill him?
Here are the arguments I'm thinking of using:
>the military bans people who have ADD yet they don't ban trannies who constantly take mind-altering drugs
>the cost of hormones is insanely high and comes out of taxpayer money
>these hormones have extreme mind-altering effects
>tranny suicide rate is 40% so giving these people guns and trusting them to protect others is a horrible idea
>trannies have to live with a constant wound that requires constant, horrific intervention to prevent their "vaginas" from scabbing over
Did I miss anything? Sadly I think the "it's degenerate" argument won't work on him because he's a Gary Johnson libertarian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p1jCOkyuzCs
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/10/151008110522.htm
teenvogue.com/story/transgender-operations-hormone-therapy-costs
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
teenvogue
unvis.it/teenvogue.com/story/transgender-operations-hormone-therapy-costs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They claim to be women so they don't have to work nearly as hard.

because they're going to make it about them. they'll want special rights. they'll want special privilege. they'll want everything to be about them and how they're so special. they'll want to be entirely accepted as special snowflakes. when you're a grunt training you get yelled at and treated like shit, but trannies are suppose to be princess snowflakes and nobody can be mean to them. same shit with women.

this is why neither women nor trannies should be allowed cause it's all about identity politics and using your victim card to get special status. the army is about unity not creating all sorts of fucking little special subgroups battling for more gibsmedat. what's next nigger or spic only special treatment too? the army will collapse.

You need to his appeal about the rights of individuals. You should argue that the right of soldiers to have a mentally sound squad mate is being infringed, and because of this their lives are being put at risk.

so the military has openly lower standards for females? but I thought we were all equal :(

ok, but what if one tranny isn't vocal about it at all and doesn't play the victim card? why shouldn't he/she be allowed in?
that will be my dad's talking point. how do I overcome it?

Yeah, this is a good one.
>Jessie, cover me!
>Jessie joins the 40%
>FUUUUU-dies-

Show him this.

Explain to him that they need to "dilate" 2-3 hours a day and have a festering wound that will never heal.

>so the military has openly lower standards for females? but I thought we were all equal :(

Fuck no.

I love my dad too much to tell him these details. They're just so fucked up and disgusting and I wish I'd never learned about them on Sup Forums.
Is it the only way to win him over?

It was sarcasm. Damn, why the fuck do we even let females in the military? I suspect that most of them do comfy office work and have never touched a gun in their lives while enjoying the free college and generous benefits

YES

Shove it in his face and make him comprehend. THIS is what trannies want the US gubmint to fund these surgeries and then allow THESE people with literally pus oozing axe wounds on the front lines.

>the cost of hormones is insanely high and comes out of taxpayer money
>these hormones have extreme mind-altering effects
>tranny suicide rate is 40% so giving these people guns and trusting them to protect others is a horrible idea
>trannies have to live with a constant wound that requires constant, horrific intervention to prevent their "vaginas" from scabbing over

All of these are fake memes put out by Sup Forums, the last one especially. Your father is probably smart enough to call out your fake news shit.

Ask him if a sane person would willingly stick a Q-tip into an open wound on their body

Then ask him if a sane person would do it willingly and experience pleasure from it.

Then tell him about dilation and the rest. It's very important to make the distinction between a sexual deviant and a literal sadomasochist.

READ NIGGER

REAAAAD

>Damn, why the fuck do we even let females in the military?
it was easier than listening to them bitch and moan.

>I suspect that most of them do comfy office work and have never touched a gun in their lives while enjoying the free college and generous benefits
They also get male soldiers kicked out for looking at them wrong.

This is great though: youtube.com/watch?v=p1jCOkyuzCs

>One single person showing regret vs tens of thousands of happy and successful cases

>psychopaths who cut their dicks into slices for pain olympics
>transgender people

These are not separate groups.

>tens of thousands of happy and successful cases
Post some :^)

>Libertarian
>supporting the military
Your dad is a retard.

>these are fake memes
nice try faggot, they're all real

>tranny hormones alter brain chemistry
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/10/151008110522.htm

hormone treatment and related surgeries cost thousands of dollars per year
teenvogue.com/story/transgender-operations-hormone-therapy-costs

the suicide rate is indeed 40%
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

all of these sources are left-wing and they STILL prove my point

Archived

>teenvogue com/story/transgender-operations-hormone-therapy-costs
unvis.it/teenvogue.com/story/transgender-operations-hormone-therapy-costs

Your dad isn't a libertarian, just a misinformed retard

Heel spurs
>pic related were defeated only by a bisexual
No worries. You "elected" a chaos candidate and a pagan and much worse. An antichrist. Bible specifically says God is not chaotic. You're going to have FAAAAAAAAAR greater things about which to worry. Maybe when you needed a military. Oh well. People figured this out a long time ago. Shun gays. You'll fucking lose. Screen grabs of youtube videos dont mean anything. For every one you have I have the same examples. Only talking about God damned "heterosexuals"

based nord

spartans weren't trannies with constant, self-inflicted wounds taking mind-breaking hormones

Real Libertarians care about the cost of government. Tell him about all the money (something like $50k per person plus like a year and a half of lost productivity) that these tranny soldiers waste. They are literally sitting around collecting a taxpayer backed paycheck, contributing nothing. If that doesn't bother him, your dad isn't a libertarian, he's just a complete retard.

This isn't a very convincing argument considering it happened about 2 millennia ago. Modern military tactics are different, and even if they werent, imagine if one of the gay dudes partners died? There is a chance they would have no will to fight

>"extreme mind-altering effects"
Hyperbole, any hormone or chemical can affect the brain. That's like saying eating candy changes brain chemistry (serotonin)

>Expensive
Yes, as with other medicines and procedures that countless other troops get

>Suicide rate 40%
Nice try, did you even read your own source? +40% attempted rates, nothing on actual suicides.

You fake news retards are so easy to disprove, it's amazing.

I've told him that before, he just says that he can oppose hormone funding but still allow trannies in the military "if they're brave enough to fight xD"

-they take drugs that will alter their mood
-if they are post op they need to dialate daily.
-they have high levels of suicide rate
-they have a mental illness
-they lower the standard of entry

if your dad doesn't realise it with those points then he is thick as piggy shits

>eating candy changes brain chemistry (serotonin)
It does. But way less than tranny hormones.

>other medicines and procedures that countless other troops get
Those are almost always necessary. Chopping off your cock isn't necessary.

>did you even read your own source? +40% attempted rates, nothing on actual suicides.
>implying attempted suicides don't hurt the military
kek, are you fucking retarded?

Does he know that they need those hormones constantly and become complete dangers to themselves and others without it?

It's extra logistics we don't need and can be exploited by the enemy.

I don't think he does support it, I think he doesn't care.

you are as thick as piggy shits

>did you even read your own source? +40% attempted rates, nothing on actual suicides.
>implying attempted suicides don't hurt the military
>kek, are you fucking retarded?

"Oh shit this guy called me out on my fake news shit, better move the goal posts and call him a retard!!"

Too easy

The only one moving goalposts is you, shill.
Are you seriously trying to argue that a 40% suicide attempt rate won''t hurt the military in any way?
wew

>you're comparing HRT to sweets
>you think suicide is only an issue if they succeed.
>you don't think it's a mental illness.

you are either trolling or extremely dumb. you should be ignored for the rest of your life.

transitioning is also a sign of being very weak minded and giving into your temptations. Like a drug addict who can't stop. Weak minded people should not be in the military

>His argument is a classic "it's none of my business"

Then tell him to shut the fuck up. I fucking hate libertarians, and I used to be one. They're just chickenshit liberals pretending to be "conservative centrists"
It is always, 100% every time, always "live and let live, but side with liberals on every issue"

it is indeed the ultimate small balls position.

Being a Libertarian doesn't mean not having a fuckin opinion.
Anyways, anyway ya slice it the military is a Government institution that is subject to strict regulation regarding behavior and fitness both mental and physical and trannies just don't cut it
A blanket ban works well, and notice how no one complaining about it is in the military.

tfw no qt tranny like pic related