Equifax thread continued from >>140773116

Equifax thread continued from

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qHcGVOJXRzI
archive.is/muQNf#selection-2423.0-2429.104
archive.fo/z1Gta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insider_trading
msn.com/en-us/news/us/equifax-cyberattack-triggers-class-action-lawsuit/ar-AArvSTX
hooktube.com/watch?v=pQQ2iVl2ZJ8
unitedstatescourts.org/federal/ord/133150/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump for criminal negligence and Jews bailing out on time

bump

Bump. Thanks OP.

Old thread:

Bump.
To those who don't know the gist, read the previous thread real quick.

REMINDER: THEY WAITED TWO MONTHS TO TELL ANYONE

Reminder that the only reason property is so fucking expensive is because of loans in the first place.

Think about it. What would happen in a world without usury and loans? Would everyone simply cease having houses? No, the housing market would need to adjust its prices to make itself more affordable to the common man. Conversely, the fact that people get mortgages to pay for houses is what unshackles housing prices and allows them to expand into the hundreds of thousands of dollars.

It's the same way with college tuition. Tuition prices skyrocketed because of student loans. Why? Student loans allowed people to get in without having up-front money. Suddenly, the colleges can start cranking up tuition, because it just means the student taking out a bigger loan for money they don't have anyway. Also the exact same situation with health insurance. Healthcare is expensive because there's insurance to cover costs, so it's okay to inflate the price when the insurance company ends up covering it.

Jim's video:
youtube.com/watch?v=qHcGVOJXRzI

>Bloomberg also reported that Equifax executives sold shares worth about $1.8 million in the days after the hack was discovered.

Company knew what was happening months prior to initial press release and sold their stakes.

archive.is/muQNf#selection-2423.0-2429.104

Seconding this.
Trying to pasta the most important info while bumping the thread.

So...what does the average joe do with this? Do I call my CC company and demand gibs?

More like Equifucked.

archive.fo/z1Gta
Kinda' weird that Equifax bought (in cash) an identity theft protection firm known as Watchdog ID back in early June, and that the sale was finalized in late August/early September?

>check to see if my info was compromised
>information was compromised
>waived right to sue them bu checking to see if my information was compromised

did i just get superjewed?

WHERES THE DATA DUMP?

did anyone check for podesta, clinton, awan, etc

WHO IS EQUIFAX AND WHAT DO THEY DO?
Equifax is one of the 3 national credit reporting bureaus in the United States (the other two are Experian and TransUnion). They are supplied with information about you and your finances, which are used to track and rate your financial history (your credit score). They also report this information to other companies looking to do you any financial business with you (opening lines of credit, loans, etc.).
WHAT INFORMATION DOES EQUIFAX HAVE ABOUT ME?
Just about anything you can think of. Loan information, credit history and limits, your SSN, your current address, and even part or all of your employment history.

I DON'T HAVE A CREDIT CARD SO IM NOT AFFECTED
While people without credit cards are less likely to be affected, even people without credit cards may be affected. If you have ever applied for a loan, rented a house/apartment, or done anything that would have triggered a credit check; they most likely have a file on you. Your bank or credit union may have supplied them with information about you. Nowadays, even some employers will check your credit history when you apply for a job. Assuming the data breach only hit adults, then the breach would affect some 58% of US adults. Everyone should play it safe and assume their data was stolen.

WHAT DO I DO TO PROTECT MYSELF?
First things first, you need to start monitoring your financial accounts for strange activity as the breach contained some 200,000 cc numbers (You should be monitoring all your accounts for this stuff anyway if you aren't retarded). If you notice anything suspicious, deal with it immediately. If any accounts are opened in your name, get in contact with that company's fraud department get it resolved immediately. Don't ignore it as they will send it to collections after a while and that will fuck your shit up.
Equifax is offering one year of credit monitoring for anyone affected, but it is done through a company they own and you also waive your right to participate in any class action against them if you take it.
You may also want to consider freezing your credit with the three national bureaus (More on this in next section).

WHAT IS A CREDIT FREEZE AND WHY SHOULD I DO IT
A credit freeze, also known as a security freeze, is something that restricts national bureaus from sharing your info with anyone. It more or less makes your credit score "invisible" to almost anyone that wants to see it. The only way to remove a freeze is with a PIN that is given to you when you start the freeze. A credit freeze will not effect your credit score in any way. Freezes do have some downsides though. First, you have to pay $10 to place and lift a freeze unless you are a victim of identity theft (think you need a police report for this) or over 65. Second, the freeze can only be removed manually, which may slow up any credit checks you might need to have (buying a car, renting a home).

Probably. Hopefully it won't stand up in court (but I wouldn't count on it).

Gen x as well, where do they fit in. I have a relative, late gen x. Very redpilled on some things, race, shadow government, democrats, neo cons, etc. But totally stuck in time as well on certain topics and cannot move forward. Things he learned about when he was young are just pure fact. We talked a little bit about the lead up to ww2, he said how "Hitler wanted to take over the whole world", his supporting evidence was exactly what you learned in school or run of the mill tv documentaries. I told him some of the stuff that is always left out, and he just ended it with, "Well, he showed it in a funny way by trying to take over the whole world.". It was really weird. This is just one example.

Everyone who is using that link to check is being told they've been compromised. Simply assume the worst and take proper measures.

Oh, this thread exploded. I was simply responding to where the last thread left off about generational differences on the topic of brainwashing.

mine said I wasn't compromised but I don't trust it

Fucking music composition.
>How to get jewed in E minor

we're all fucked.

Oh, that's just amazing.
I can't wait for Monday.

everything is inflated by our credit system. in a world where the majority live on credit, an increase in consumer staples just means a few extra bucks a month on your minimum payment.
if we didn't collectively buy in, prices would have to be more responsive to the overall economy, inflation wouldn't be as real an issue.
>tfw if you don't grow your money by 8% a year, you'll be poor in 30 years no matter what you do

So what are the factors that would make you open to compromise?

College student, no credit card, no loans.

I hate women

Top kek.

Would something like lifelock cover everything?

Sup /biz/, should I short on max leverage, or is the bottom already in?

*breathes in*

I'm honestly surprised anyone is still holding this at all.

You could go this route. Alternatively you signed a contract under duress.

I got a letter from Kohl's a couple weeks ago stating that the card I tried to open with them was declined. I called them up telling them I did no such thing and wanted to cancel any application as it was fraud. Couple days later I get a letter from experian saying I should check my credit report to make sure everything was good.

For one, my credit is fine so I don't know why the card (who someone tried to open with my info) was declined

Then the second report I did with transunion showed nothing of this kohls nonsense

What's the deal here?

It got all of them. There is uncertainty in the system. I hope good comes out of this.

r8

>Woman
>Chief information security officer
>BA in music and Master of Fine Arts degree

Fuck this shit!

You get a ding on your score because of that?

It's a great system, goy.

>taking out a loan
>renting an apartment
>going to school
>buying a car
>getting some jobs
>all financial matters depend on your credit score

>you get enrolled in this system automatically at birth
>no real recourse for any errors (I know from experience)
>gets hacked
>identity stolen
>"lol you can't even sue us"
>life ruined
>if you spend lots of time and money you may be able to repair it somewhat

>it only fell 13%

And my sister still doesn't understand why I want affirmative action and the jews dead.

OC? On my Sup Forums?

There is no way that would hold up in court.

I smell general pasta

updated this one

>jewed in E minor

kek

Ever use a bank? If so you're not safe.

Go type your info into their site to see if your info was stolen

Saved all 4.

There we go, I think those were the posts I was looking for.

What if my bank account and financial information is all still in my parents name because I'm a pathetic NEET?

haven't seen anything yet

So what's the plan? Are we lynching people?

What if I get my credit report from TransUnion? Am I good to go?

hush user, just pay attention the hurricane

Well, I'm in Florida, so my happening-meter is pretty high. I am still curious about what the Jews are up to, though.

fucking pottery

Even the founder of lifelock got his info stolen. You tell me.

Can anybody explain to me how this isn't illegal?

jesus himself called the kikes out for their usury and loans

Go to consumer FAQs and the website to check if you were impacted. Look at the bottom question.

The arbitration thing is only related to the ID protection thing. So no worries if you already checked.

Having a SSN, ie. anyone who has the misfortune of being an actual US citizen.

Don't do this until we know more would be my best guess, but I'm not really sure either.

Basically, one of the 3/4 companies that's supposed to protect your personal information just doxxed half the country to God knows who, and instead of telling everybody and fixing the leak as fast as possible, 3 of the main execs dumped their stocks in the company before notifying the public.
To find out if you've been fucked by this, you have to give them even more of your personal info that they clearly can't be trusted with, and wave your rights to sue them for fucking you over in the process.
In other words, the SHTF in the financial sector, and everybody is so distracted by hurricane happenings that nobody noticed this, 9/11 style.

It's only illegal if goyim do it.

All three have your info whether you used them or not.

They """"""didn't know"""""""

Then you're probably OK but at the same time you should kys

pleas dont bully

I dont recall

So... you guys gonna lynch them?
I bet they used Windows 2003.

>sell stocks days after it happens
>wtf we didnt know it happened haha sorry just a coincidence

>everybody is so distracted by hurricane happenings that nobody noticed this

Yeah. Equifax execs would be getting lynched if this happened during a slow news week. I guess the good thing is that so many people are affected, statistically half of Congress are affected. Members of Trump's family are probably affected.

So who do we kill? Equifax CEO?

Most definitely. It isn't just poor and powerless people who are affected by this.

Bump

>what's the plan

Theoretically, we take down the entire debt system. We prevent the kikes from pulling their usury schemes by pushing everyone's credit scores to zero and making all loans too risky for the kikes to undergo.

Assuming the 140million become public or get leaked onto the darkweb or something, here's what's going to happen:
>identify liberal white traitors
>open up credit lines in their name
>use their credit lines to buy buttcoins
>send buttcoins through a washer to make them untraceable
>convert to other altcoins or whatever the fuck to make them even more untraceable
>keep doing this until maxed out
>rinse and repeat with the next libcuck

For one thing, I fucking DEMAND that we be allowed to check our own credit more than once per year.

How fucked up is it that checking your credit frequently incurs a penalty. Who benefits from such a system?

That he did, and our ancestors knew to heed his teachings and not allow usury. We stopped listening, and look where we are now.

Yeah, on the other hand, remember Madoff?
(((Wiesel))) was affected by that one too.

It's illegal. It's insider trading. They might not go to jail, but they should. It's a nobrainer example of insider trading.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insider_trading
"Insider trading is the trading of a public company's stock or other securities (such as bonds or stock options) by individuals with access to nonpublic information about the company. In various countries, some kinds of trading based on insider information is illegal. This is because it is seen as unfair to other investors who do not have access to the information, as the investor with insider information could potentially make far larger profits that a typical investor could not make."

"Trading by specific insiders, such as employees, is commonly permitted as long as it does not rely on material information not in the public domain."

her

So class action suit when?

Already happening.
msn.com/en-us/news/us/equifax-cyberattack-triggers-class-action-lawsuit/ar-AArvSTX

Honestly it doesn't even matter if these kikes go to jail or not. Even if they do, it doesn't change the fact that all our info got leaked to the world. Doesn't put the genie back in the bottle

I'd be surprised if a lawsuit has not already been filed.

THREAD MOTHER FUCKING THEME

hooktube.com/watch?v=pQQ2iVl2ZJ8

Already one. Two people in Oregon opened up a 70 billion dollar class-action lawsuit.

>kappa

>Who benefits from such a system?

deets: unitedstatescourts.org/federal/ord/133150/

That's a good start, but I want to see banks get prosecuted giving credit/loans to unverified people who end up being identity thieves. For too long, the banks have been able to shrug their shoulders and say "ayy lmao, tough shit senpai!" even though they're the ones who think it's acceptable to give a credit card to someone just because they gave their SSN and DOB.

Make these kike bankers actually have to verify people's REAL identities themselves, or else they have to face the consequences and eat their bad loan deals without the identity victim being the one who gets screwed over.

See how great affirmative action is?

Hope more do the same, even if the lawsuits fall through, a few million simultaneous lawsuits ought to bankrupt them via legal fees.

>$68.6 billion
>143 million consumers

Sure, I'll take my $479 slice of that pie.