NORWEGIAN STATE MEDIA - NORWEGIANS WILL BE MINORITY BY 2100

Holy shit guys, they can't hide it anymore, it's getting obvious for everyone.

"If we look at a hypothetical alternative without immigration or immigration to Norway, it turns out that we would only have 4.3 million inhabitants in 2100," explains Erling Holmoy.

However, in Statistics Norway's main option, as NRK mentioned Friday, Norway's population has then increased to closer to 8.5 million.

They estimated 0.1 million less immigrants just so it would not be more than half. 8.5 million total / 2 = 4.25 mill, while 4.3 mill Norwegians. And by the way, this statistics bureau has always estimated too low on immigration.

Worst of all they talk about immigration like it's some natural law, it's just something happening to us while we passively look at the numbers. Wtf is going on?!

LINK: translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=no&tl=en&u=https://www.nrk.no/norge/bohler-om-innvandringsrapport_-_-vi-ma-ta-det-som-en-varsellampe-1.13678607

Other urls found in this thread:

feministisktinitiativ.se/eu-valsplattformen/the-tide-is-high-replace-the-racists-with-feminists/
youtube.com/watch?v=vXDCDsbWuNU
youtube.com/watch?v=LZtrFGmXkWA
frihetskamp.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=m1O1IEMJcO4&list=PL4IARiHMrcYsEZ_LPxIJcdjyxcOoceRzg
youtube.com/watch?v=Fm56fAurNVE&index=5&list=PL4IARiHMrcYsEZ_LPxIJcdjyxcOoceRzg
youtube.com/watch?v=8OhaGk_Zfsg
youtube.com/watch?v=JJ8E24HuXj8
youtube.com/watch?v=elzVRdc2mc8
youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw
no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasismeparagrafen
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrSaqhCd33Q&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=WhN6EfhrRNk
bbc.com/pidgin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't worry, Sweden will descend into chaos far sooner than that, if that doesn't wake you guys up, you deserve that same fate.

How difficult would it be for somebody to move to Norway from Ireland. I've been looking at houses in the north of Norway and there seems to be plenty of fairly cheap properties although they are in relatively isolated areas. Would knowing the language be essential?

Sadly I agree with this. Atleast we're talking about it unlike the Swedes.

You'll be fine Norwegian women are nowhere near as bad as Swedish women In fact when Sweden collapses the sexiest Swedish women will be looking for an avenue out of country which is the Perfect opportunity to grab a Waifu or two.....

Norwegians aren't too fond of outsiders. This natural predisposition increases the older and the more rural people get, and it can get pretty bad. You must learn the language.

Your two countries have to survive. For the sake of the QTs

Every EU Citizen can legally move to Norway whenever he wants, as long as he can take care of himself
>Would knowing the language be essential?
Yes, but the Language is easy for native english
speakers to learn

I want a Swedish waifu

Being a Knight in Shinning Armour or a man with a gun in her hour of need is the best way to get a waufu.

80 years left to send all the kikes & darkies swirling down the toilet drain of Darwinism & into the sewers of Extinction.

Even if they're good looking you're probably better off with literally any other nationality of woman

Gotcha. Slay the serpent.

Because this?

I lived in Swenden so I know a bit of Swedish and Norwegian seems pretty similar. Would it be difficult in a rural community to find help with the language? Would people be willing to help/advise or would I always be viewed as the "outsider". I know what rural communities are like and how closed they can be.

Thats probably what hes getting at user

Thanks.

This. Swedish women actually founded a feminist party to destroy their own state. I'm not kidding, it's literally stated on their website: feministisktinitiativ.se/eu-valsplattformen/the-tide-is-high-replace-the-racists-with-feminists/

"We want a world without borders, an open European Union where the human rights of refugees and people without legal documents are upheld."

But I don't really want to talk about Sweden here, we all know they're doomed already. But I believe there is still hope for Norway.

I sure hope so. Its good you guys are talking about it.

they're already blacked lol

norwegians = cucks

>we would only have 4.3 million inhabitants in 2100
Yeah right, what if, just what if Norway only took young talented white people? The ones that will actually work and learn the local culture? Fuck these kike (((projections))) white people are quite capable of sorting their own shit out without idiotic subhuman immigration. On the path we are on 'sorting shit out' will lead to violence, when whites chimp out shit hits the fan, Europe has seen this for a thousand years. Fucking kikes
youtube.com/watch?v=vXDCDsbWuNU

NORDICKED! We will bleach and assimilate ALL you immigrants, HAHAHAHA!

youtube.com/watch?v=LZtrFGmXkWA

How did both Sup Forums and Sup Forums turn into a camgirl dump?

It's only a matter of time before the political parties will be asked their stance on the nation state, if they will conserve and protect it, or if they are hostile to it and practically wants it dead. Anyway we will have a thousand Breiviks if they decide for the latter.

Providing incentives to have children isn't something they've thought about?

>for every kid you have a tax break

We have some of the most generous financial incentives in the world for parents and children. It's still not enough to stand against the kikery. Our only option to survive is population decline or a hard turn to tradcon.

It's time boys frihetskamp.net/

I will join as well.

>another European country succumbs

I hope Europe wakes up before it's too late.

The problem Scandinavia has is they hate outsiders and don't have enough kids

>we will have a thousand Breiviks if they decide for the latte
If that should happen can we barrow a few hundred, Canada is going to need them. Also watch this If you haven't already read the book. Thank God you guys never went full EU

His children will be whiter than him (he probably is a child of an immigrant and a norwegian), their children will be whiter, etc.
Bleached

Oh my god theyre so pretty

Yes , yes they are

>I hope Europe wakes up before it's too late
youtube.com/watch?v=m1O1IEMJcO4&list=PL4IARiHMrcYsEZ_LPxIJcdjyxcOoceRzg
youtube.com/watch?v=Fm56fAurNVE&index=5&list=PL4IARiHMrcYsEZ_LPxIJcdjyxcOoceRzg
youtube.com/watch?v=8OhaGk_Zfsg
youtube.com/watch?v=JJ8E24HuXj8
Some thread tunes

I stand with you, broder.

Wtf? Did you even read anything here? Our problem is we like outsiders too much, not too little. The lack of kids is def the biggest problem though.

I will check it out, thanks.

I think we all know what needs to be done here, nordbros.

>I think we all know what needs to be done here
Invade sweden? They are not NATO and at this point (or in 10 years max) I bet you would be welcomed as liberators like Hitler into Austria

or Like Hitler in Das Ukrains

>Hitler in Das Ukrains
Reichskommissariat Ukraine might be a bit touchy for Putin these days
>Das Ukrains
I think it's Der Ukrains, operation Werwolf, I could be wrong though, to lazy to look it up

What are you suggesting Danebro? I redpill people daily on all channels that I know, using roughly 8 hours a day on reading and understanding how to effectively redpill and I'm having a lot of success. But I need more help, and especially the Swedes need to really start helping themselves.

I know the debate is heavy already in Denmark and you already implemented a required Dane majority in all neighbourhoods if I understand it correctly. This is what we need as well.

What are your 'hate propaganda' laws like? Would you get arrested for having some 'beer hall' meetings? Here in Canada I know for a fact if I advertised such an event I'd spend a night in jail, then be released, then the charges dropped, just to discourage people. Then some SJW cunts would file a 'human right tribunal' claiming I violated their 'human rights' by speaking my mind and I would need to drop 20k minimum in legal fees just to walk away, of course the accuser is represented by the Crown for free

Multiculturalism is wonderful, natural and unavoidable.

Stfu.

>Multiculturalism is wonderful
yeah, I'm so excited
youtube.com/watch?v=elzVRdc2mc8
youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

Our free speech is close to the US. Legal nazi marches and so on.
What are you thinking?

Liar. You aren't allowed to call anyone a nigger in public. In fact, you aren't allowed to make a joke about someone being retarded or gay.

no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasismeparagrafen

Den som forsettlig eller grovt uaktsomt offentlig setter frem en diskriminerende eller hatefull ytring, straffes med boter eller fengsel inntil 3 år. Likt med en offentlig fremsatt ytring, jf. § 7 nr. 2, regnes en ytring når den er satt frem slik at den er egnet til å nå et storre antall personer. Som ytring regnes også bruk av symboler. Medvirkning straffes på samme måte.
Med diskriminerende eller hatefull ytring menes det å true eller forhåne noen, eller fremme hat, forfolgelse eller ringeakt overfor noen på grunn av deres

a) hudfarge eller nasjonale eller etniske opprinnelse,
b) religion eller livssyn, eller
c) homofile legning, leveform eller orientering.
d) nedsatte funksjonsevne

Paragraf §135a Straffeloven

>not realizing that whites are a global minority and bleaching is impossible because muh one drop and immigrants.

Go back to Morocco, Abu. Just cause your mum's white doesn't mean you or your children will be.

Norwegians won't be a minority because all the refugees become Norwegian when they move there silly :) #WeAreAllNorwegian

Just sad.

You can call someone a nigger if it's not ment to be discriminating or hateful. But of course, that's the law indeed, so we're maybe not entirely like the US in that way.

Bye bye white guy.

>What are you thinking?
Well like I said, just start by getting a few like minded people IRL in the same room to air some grievances. I can openly fly a NAZI Battle flag on my front lawn, but as soon as I were to invite people over to discuss political topics in my back yard or say a rented hall, I'd be pinched for propagating hate. If you don't have those restrictions, host a leisurely get-together. Surely it can't be to hard to find 10 people to start. Fuck I'd almost fly over to visit, I need a vacation if I ever get the time

Heresy

I still don't get it, if shtf, wouldn't those immigrants die of hunger in the cold???? Aren't you guys still in control of stuff over there?

I guess that would be something. I've been keeping my IRL identity out of this for now since I don't wanna become a social pariah. I realise my nation is more important than that but the time is not right just yet. I do talk frankly with friends and family though, just not on Facebook or uni.

Also we have to be much more nimble than just LARPing as Nazis, that only hurts the cause. So I'm biding my time for now and posting various hidden redpills everywhere I can be anonymous.

HAHAHAHA

>I do talk frankly with friends and family
Myself as well, we are all fed up with the globalist shit. Agreed though it is best to start things slow. I was brought up with full-on nigger hating-gas-the-jews parents. It's ridiculous that only the mudslime and kike puppets can openly say what they want these days, patience is a virtue, but we don't have much time left (me anyway I'm 40).
>more nimble than just LARPing as Nazis
No one I know is just LARPing anymore, people are genuinely pissed off, whether it's the guy at work or at the market. Trudeau is driving people over the edge with his 'post nation, no boarders' faggotry

>MINORITY BY 2100
You got plenty of time

Aye, us all Europeans are in the same boat in this.

Then how was this demonstration allowed?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrSaqhCd33Q&t=2s

>You aren't allowed to call anyone a nigger in public
Funny thing, I can call a nigger a nigger in public or scream fuck off kike, but if I do it on line I might face 'cyber' bullying' charges.

They seem to be quite fond of Muslim invaders...

Thinking of naming my next dog Blondi like your pic related, but worried I'd get refused service by some jew veterinarian or otherwise called out and publicly shamed. Not sure how widespread the knowledge is of the names of Adolf and Eva's pets.

>They seem to be quite fond of Muslim invaders..
He said rural user, it the same here. Contrary to the our state broadcaster's 'hit' propaganda show 'Little Mosque on the Prairie' no one here wants sandniggers and the like, they are all confined to ghettos in the city, so far. youtube.com/watch?v=WhN6EfhrRNk
We named our daughter Eva, she 8 now, no one has complained

Bless you and your daughter Eva.

>Bless you and your daughter Eva
Thank you burgerbro. She still has piercing blue eyes, but her blond hair is turning darker (probably from my genes) but you can have everything.
>pic my dog, Eva named him Charlie, you can't argue with your girl

Nothing new. This is the future for the whole europe. Main reason i won't have any kids.

>Main reason i won't have any kids
>not raising a new bread of Nordic crusaders
WTF is wrong with you? I'm aiming for at least 3 kids, and even that's weak

They're already gone.

Name her Blondi and if anyone asks just say that you named him after Clint Eastwood in The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

Hitler was a good man.

>Name her
>named him

uh, okay, nevermind me then. I hate languages with gender pronouns.

I went to norway 2 years ago , first time i saw a white mudslime

>I hate languages with gender pronouns
So genocide for the French, Spanish etc? Shit bait faggot

I wasn't calling for genocide, if anything I love franco-belgian comics. I just think gender pronouns in a language are stupid.

>I just think gender pronouns in a language are stupid
You just can't change a language that has evolved over a thousand years, you seem to speak English well enough, what's the problem? At least their countries aren't actively endorsing chimp speak like the UK.
bbc.com/pidgin

REEEEEE!!!!

Du er en del av problemet. Jeg er hvit og har tre barn.

Good job nord bro

thank god i'll be long dead by the time we reach 2100, seeing this horrible future is what i fear the most

>seeing this horrible future is what i fear the most
They say you can't fight the future, I disagree, I don't know about Argentina but there is a shitload of land in Canada that you can arm up and bunker down in. Don't give up just yet. Fuck, you could come here as and just claim 'muh refugee' grab some gibs and then make your way north. I live fairly north and thinking about going full-on off the grid
>inb4 cold, don't be a pussy you get used to it
Besides we need all the help we can get