OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnnCoulter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Jong-nam#Death
vocaroo.com/i/s1I1g3DmO8Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=a-q6BwpqW0w
wnd.com/2015/09/warrior-chieftain-trump-vs-hillarys-mommy-party/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/08/jeff-sessions-doj-will-not-investigate-irs-suppression-tea-party-groups/
fec.gov/data/receipts/individual-contributions/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&contributor_name=karen caudillo&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=12/31/2016
youtube.com/watch?v=pl3_mtsWCes
archive.is/p2iX2
youtube.com/watch?v=NUITui6mV28
youtube.com/watch?v=gYxi7_kW2X8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

AWOO AWOO AWOO

awesome
twitter.com/AnnCoulter

>further fucking our board with twitter swarms

STOP IT

Shit that never fucking happened.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Jong-nam#Death

I just realised that Kim killed his half-brother (with a top-secret nerve agent) to prevent him from being installed as an American puppet. Now Kim only successor to his father. Why else would he kill him? He had never met the guy, who was just quietly living a silly fat rich boy life on the fringes of Chinese society.
At the time this murder was all a big joke, but now it's starting to make sense.

This means that the miniaturised nuke has been in play since at least before February (the date of the murder). Only a few days after Trump took office.

In other words, this whole series of events has been planned by North Korea since the later stages of the Obama administration.

Meaning that the nuke was ready to go during the Obama administration.

Funny how Obama did nothing about a nuke being built under his watch.
Double funny how this whole chain of events started almost exactly when Trump took office. After years and years of building a nuke THIS is the moment that they chose to take action.

Just food for thought :^)

Tuckerbros go to sleep. this is now a /gregbread/ thread

vocaroo.com/i/s1I1g3DmO8Yw

This crazy bitch posts. Ann, you're a retard that needs to shut the fuck up about the wall.

AWOO~

God fucking damn it

When will Greg defeat Joe in single combat?

>ann actually does post here
i guess i shouldn't be surprised, the only women on Sup Forums probably would be 50 and childless

this
why didn't the dumb shit just copy the news from here without directly referencing the board in the account name and screenshots?
fucking retard

greg and joe are actually friends irl so they would never fight

I turned Tucker off a half hour ago. I understand how serious Irma is, but I'm sick and tired of hearing about it, especially right after Harvey.

For fuck sake there is zero good reason to bring them back here. None.

Trump follows Coulter and 44 other people. That story went from an user saying "hey wait a minute" to Trump's personal Twitter feed in less than twelve hours.

best one of these Ive seen so far

Is Mexico daijobu?

This is awesome

>Now Kim only successor to his father.
He's got another brother and 2 sisters.

West Virginia white pop 2016: 1,690,000
West Virginia white pop 2017 estimate: 1,693,700
West Virginia white pop 2010: 1,727,000

Funny how SHE is the one to be the "spokesperson" of DACA recipients huh? or maybe its just a coincidence..... hmmmmmm...

>It's been almost a year since election night
Hold me, bros...

Do Dems really think Verrit is going to persuade people to abandon Trump? They must be insane. Verrit is about as much use as Anne Frank's drum kit.

Has Colbert gone a single night in the last two years without mentioning Trump?

it's the Sup Forums news network thing that everybody has a problem with

STOP BREAKING RULE 1 AND 2 YOU COLOSSAL FAGGOTS

but we knew that already. there is the picture of a worried looking obama and a shell-shocked looking Trump sitting side by side in the whitehouse. they were obviously discussing the NK issue in hindsight

how strong does an earthquake have to be to knock over a cardboard house

REDDITORS LEAVE MY SITE ALONE.

he killed one brother last year, didn't he?

This is an important point for all of you that shit talk Levi's account

Rate Sup Forums's overall support for Trump on a scale of 1-10:

On election day

Now

Key West is fuuuuuucked

Ann is bipolar.

oh, no shit, that was the post you were quoting

>literally no authentication code in this post

disregarded

I just wish they would just post the pictures and not the actual thread

Now that trump is a democrat, do we switch to criticizing the GOP congress people? And do we soften up on SJW issues?

To be honest, now that I've thought about it, I agree with trump. dreamers should be free (and safe!) to live and work here.

Election Day. 0
Now. 6 gorillion.

>levi's account
whomst?

>Greg isn't even there today
haha loser

No one was ever serious about the wall anyways. It was clearly meant figuratively.

welp, friday night yet again
whats everybody
>LISTENAN
>WATCHAN
>EATAN
>DRINKAN
>THINKAN
>FEELAN
youtube.com/watch?v=a-q6BwpqW0w
Also Article on Trump being "warrior cheiftan" 2 years ago
wnd.com/2015/09/warrior-chieftain-trump-vs-hillarys-mommy-party/

GREGHEADS BTFO

to think we were calling it a manlet tsunami last night

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/08/jeff-sessions-doj-will-not-investigate-irs-suppression-tea-party-groups/

I'm fucking done with Jeff Sessions now.

She donated to ActBlue in 2016/17 and 2015/16. That's a big no no
2015-16:
fec.gov/data/receipts/individual-contributions/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&contributor_name=karen caudillo&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=12/31/2016

Twitter lends itself to image spam rather than links to textual content. It's sort of understandable given the platform.

BELIEVE!

>the amerifag shill

Is it true, JapTwitter-poster? I am thinking I would, what about you?

>post this on LateShow's twitter
>instantly becomes "offensive content"
>other people cant even see it unless they click "view offensive content"
That was quick.

why not purge both parties

DROPPED

Colbert is looking older
And lamer

Such a damn shame we succumbed to jew brainwash the way he did.

I agree with trump, chuck schumer is a great man with a lot of good ideas for this country.

i hoped she gets fucked right up the ass and deported..STAT

>10minutes ago
>here is the first post
Getting too /comfy/ here

>wellmemedmyfriend.jpg

delet this

why is he so inconsistent

I need more pictures of greg for my greg folder

I miss old Colbert.

I don't give a shit. I think I'm going to start reporting the account and all other accounts that faggot keeps making.

if it aint kush he aint interested

>that one user who posted that he was staying
I hope he lives, by some miracle.

Yes, the disneyland loving Kim Jong-nam.

There is also Kim Jong-chul, he is being protected by the US and it allies (allegedly)

youtube.com/watch?v=pl3_mtsWCes

>go from this
>to that

what happened

T. Styx

>tfw no christ-chan folder

Arizona Anons want to explain this?
>Attorney General Mark Brnovich filed a complaint Friday with the Maricopa Superior Court questioning ABOR’s formula for setting tuition rates, which considers factors he deemed “necessarily incompatible” with the Constitutional goal. The intent is not to suggest an appropriate rate but rather to question that formula, setting this case apart – at least in Brnovich’s eyes – from a 2007 Arizona Supreme Court ruling that found setting tuition was beyond the court’s power. Brnovich said ABOR provided the vehicle for the suit when the regents chose to extend in-state tuition to beneficiaries of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, which, as was noted in the complaint, is slated to end in six months unless Congress intervenes. That decision, he said, was enough to give his office standing to question tuition hikes. “I realize that there is a broader and bigger question here,” Brnovich said. “When we start talking about making education accessible to DACA recipients, the question then becomes why aren’t we working on making it more accessible to everyone. Are we doing something that’s consistent with the Constitution?” By extending in-state tuition to DACA recipients, according to the complaint, ABOR left the state vulnerable to a federal law that would forfeit the ability to offer a discounted rate to residents and “instead would require all students, regardless of residency, to pay the same tuition charged to out-of-state students.” ABOR’s goal to make education accessible and affordable to DACA recipients struck the attorney general as “especially perplexing” considering recent tuition hikes. Brnovich’s office alleges ABOR has raised tuition and fees at public universities 315 to 370 percent in the last 15 years, nine to ten times higher than the rate of inflation in that same period, according to the complaint.

>archive.is/p2iX2

I. I've been looking inside. And I'm terrified at what I saw.

youtube.com/watch?v=NUITui6mV28
Im scared cause my country too are poised to have some big earthquake any time soon something about the scale of 7+ and I never experienced something above 6.5

Death toll in Mexico currently is in 60s

>succumbed to jew brainwash
that and baby's blood and child pucci

That's not what they are doing. Since snopes is dead and people have caught on to politifact, there is a void in (((fact-checking))) that needs to be filled.

It is only natural that the Dems want to fill that void with something completely controlled by them. It won't be a "if it's not on Verrit, it's not true" it's more of a "if it's on Verrit it is confirmed" or "I have a Verrit source and you don't so I win the argument".

I know it's a meme now, but this could be very dangerous.

>leftists BTFO
>rato BTFO

Donald "Amnesty" Trump

she's probably pnn, that would make a lot of sense actually

Obviously, you wouldn't be the first

would you rather a pic summarization, or a link to Sup Forums on twitter?

But Jong-nam was the older brother and prefered son. He was also the most Westernised. He was supposed to be the puppet, and that's why he was killed.

Kim Jong-chul is an overt Western defector. He could potentially take over I guess, and in fact he was also groomed to be the successor.
Kim Jong-Un must have his sights on him. There's no way that Jong-chul isn't in Western protection right now. No way. He's literally the only person who could potentially stabilise DPRK.

He did. In the most blatant way possible, with a woman wearing a shirt that said LOL. Heartless, remorseless, and utterly showing his hand to the West.

>constitutional requirement
I don't remember the constitution talking about college

>Anne's father was literally robbed because someone LARPed as his own daughter

are these new lyrics to a slipknot song?

Shitty AG

>He did. In the most blatant way possible, with a woman wearing a shirt that said LOL.
Sauce?

youtube.com/watch?v=gYxi7_kW2X8
Since 9-11 is about to come
We're going to use this song

Trump is still God

PNN?

that's what happens when you post blacked
dumb pinoy

High quality tweet. Will enrage libs, but it is something no honest person can argue against without admitting they just dislike religion

i like how twitter is more Sup Forums than Sup Forums is Sup Forums since the moment trump won

I want to fuck her. what the hell is wrong with me? even better if she was crying uncontrollably while I slide it in like how she looks in the picture.