The Language Pill

What language looks the best on college/job applications and is very useful (Other than English). I need some help anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

oversea.cnki.net/kns55/brief/result.aspx?dbPrefix=CJFD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spanish or Latin, depending on if you're in the pleb world or the elite world.

What field of work?

Spanish or Chinese
Welcome to the world of multi-kulti

Chinese, or French for the prestige

Spanish or russian.

If you want to earn real money whatever the saudis speak.

Science

for STEM english is without a doubt the only language you'll need.
Study something that will be easy for you, or something where your specific type of science has good job prospects

In that section of application... Just inform them you'll learn another countries language when you move there. Until then, immigrants can learn English.

Do you know how hard it is to learn sandnigger?

C++

In the US - Spanish

I can't pull off a spanish accent user

I'm too autistic to code

Then I don't know, user. I wouldn't put any languages on my resume if I didn't speak them at least a little bit - that's the easiest thing on the resume to check. Unless it's some obscure language nobody at work or any of the customers will speak.

Science is broad, what type? Quite a lot of research is done in China these days. Quite a lot is being done and rediscovered via Russian academy of sciences. Unless the west gets their shit together, English is easily on the way out for research. Most researchers in the west are already Chinese, Indian, or Russian. I recall reading that most of Elon Musk's Idea's come from looking at old papers in Russian journals

Autism gives you and advantage.

Genetics, Micro, specialized biology.

Nice, Genetic was originally what I'd wanted to go into.

China is pushing ahead when it comes to biological sciences. Most genetic engineering high impact papers are done by Chinese researchers these days too.

Pretty fucking easy.

They speak totally differently though, it's all a hell of a lot simpler. Speaking it is a little hard, but listening to say Egyptian Arabic or Hebrew is relatively straightforward. Check out the wikipedia page to get a better idea.

This

When I was looking into learning Arabic I was surprised at how straight foreword it was. Not much research is done in the Arab world though, so not sure OP would be interested

You don't need any sort of accent.

You just need to focus on speaking slowly and clearly, aswell as ordering your sentences to be less prone to errors. It's sort of why some Indians can have a perfect grasp on English but they have to order their words in a certain way and speak extremely slowly to be understood.

It's not exactly a scientific language to begin with. But the Egyptian standard lets you understand and converse with a ton of people who can only say "George Bush Number One!" ironically. Also, Chinese(Mandarin) is kind of a meme language. Learn the 500 most common characters well and you can learn the language to a near native(this isn't an accomplishment, most don't even know Mandarin to any great extent) level within 3+ months. It's a city language though.

If OP is interested in another language which may be appealing in relation to biological sciences/research. He may want to consider Chinese as the best option. That's where most development's are taking place and it's realistic to assume it will remain that way. The only other alternative I can think of would be Russian.

If you're interested in browsing some papers from Chinese sources
oversea.cnki.net/kns55/brief/result.aspx?dbPrefix=CJFD

Thanks. I assume Jap is a more tech language?

Spanish is the gayest fucking language. Learn something cool like French or Swiss. Italian is pretty gay too but not in the same league as fucking espaƱol (faggots)

One of my friends was learning Japanese and wanted me to learn some with them. Japanese is broken down into three groups, Katakana, Hiragana, and Kanji (generally derived or similar to Chinese characters) with Romaji being Japanese words in Latin script. Katakana and Hiragana are pretty easy, if only because of the amount of characters. But Kanji has a massive amount like Chinese.