Sup Forums

Sup Forums,

I can't. I'm dying. Look at this. Open this. Look at the 3rd headline here

Is everything fucking Sup Forums memes bound to happen in reality? How fucking powerful are you people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ym4EJQ7XORk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only the memes that are real have power.

That's why they worked for Sup Forums and not for Hillary.

WELL OF COURSE I WOULD FORGET THE PIC

do milk

Daily reminder that memes control reality. Memes are the reproductive organs of pure thought.

>implying indians look at content for liking a movie

You know nothing about this retarded country.

The movie is probably shit.

Trailer looks dope senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=ym4EJQ7XORk

do milk

Akshay Kumar's wife (who was my childhood crush) got in trouble on twitter for calling out pooing on beach.

Your memes has permeated Indian mainstream culture in a massive way, and now Indians are improving.

Thank you Sup Forums.

Stop. We fumigated last year and the poos have not been back since. You want poos? Cause that's how you get poos.
Bitch lasagna

What a message!

Rape you in cinema next week

Sup Forums is always right

>Is everything fucking Sup Forums memes bound to happen in reality? How fucking powerful are you people?
meme magic is a powerful and mysterious force indeed

I like how the man is unbuttoning his pants in preparation for the deed

3rd world country falls in love with a movie about johns , 3rd world country likely has few toilets . Seems plausible . India is a literal shithole. CounterfeitNewsNetwork seems to think privileged 'Muricans actually cares.

>disseminate strong anti-semitic pepe memes in order to discredit the users as racist
I wonder if they had anything that Sup Forums would consider strongly anti-semetic, or only babby's first redpill level

Didn't see a single toilet in the trailer. Saw an old dude popping a squat in his front yard at the start of the trailer, then another guy squating down to shit on his own doorstep, but no toilets.

Is it the musical dance numbers?

All Indian movies have elaborate dance numbers, no matter the genre, right?
Like, if Nightmare on Elm Street was made in India, one of the kid's nightmares would be being unable to sync up with Freddy's elaborate, free-wheeling dance even though everyone else in town could, so he suicides out of shame, right?

Are poo in loo threads getting popular because of increased animosity between China and India recently? Really makes you think.

We Waz Tolets

if thou must spread the cheeks, ye shall poo in the streets.

Bow down and worship thy porcelain God.

Your flag is now RARE now that meme flags are available. Why is that?

Also
POO IN LOO PAJEET

Came here to post this.

Academy award when?

Does this mean poo will go in the loo this time?

meme magic
pretty sure the massive spam of "SWEDEN, YES" led to that country's downfall too

>How fucking powerful are you people?
>Sup Forums has more viewers than ever before
>Sup Forums users focused and fixated on hurricane Irma for over a week
>strongest hurricane in recent history
be afraid, be very afraid

It's like in this order:
1.is the actor super popular?
2.is the soundtrack popular?
3.does it pamper to already established government or religious propaganda?
4.are there any dance numbers?

If you get 3 or more yes then it's bound to be a success in India

A FUCKIN BURGER

Idk man... everyone hates India,even us.the ones who like it are the ones who fell for "superpower by 2020" meme.

larping feels retarded
it's my country, terrible Nation but it's still mine, changing flag won't change anything