L.A is crap

Why is L.A and practically the rest of California so shit Sup Forums?

Even us spics here in other states (inb4 back to your country) absolutely hate the ones over there. They are dirty, rude, and have such a shit attitude. You can say us beans are dirty and that's arguable, but call L.A spics that and me along with others will agree 100%. They have been moving more inland the past couple years and now the state is getting riddled with trash on the freeways and shit drivers. Anyone else noticed an increase of traffic? I am against what you might think of me, but I see where you come from. Blame the West coast, not us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6a5WxgysHO4
youtube.com/watch?v=hvs2HUIu7tM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Niggers

>Why is L.A and practically the rest of California so shit Sup Forums?
Because there are still some white people preventing the birth of the pure multicultural paradise.

I visit once a year or so and I see a major degradation of everything there. More homeless, more open gang/mafia style governance of the streets even in major tourist areas, they seem to know not to bother whites but they are definitely bringing their third world shit in here

You know the answer.

Wetbacks. End of story.

Bunches o' faggy white people allowed the fucking spics to ruin a gorgeous state. One of the reasons I moved to Texas.

Everyone
FTFY

Jews.

spics, niggers, and pussy liberals.

Too many mexicans and niggers. Just like every shit city in the USA.

True, but Texas spics are not near the disgrace that is L.A, you have to admit at least that.

Commiefornian here.

All of Cali is not shit, just most of it. And every bit of SoCal is fucking garbage. Gay Area (my homeland) is garbage. Only based parts are up near Redwood and Yuba county... Then go East a bit.

This too. 99% of the whites are faggot, annoying liberals with piercings, dreadlocks, tattoos, and a permasmug attitude.

It's an absolutely degenerate place.

Don't worry, at the current rate of things it'll get flushed away anytime now.

Learn to swim.

I am watching the first season of Baywatch from 1989 right now. LA seems so comfy back then.

Oh, definitely. Texas beaners work in landscaping, construction, or down at the $1 taco trailer.

Irvine is based to raise a family

Because Mexicans

>Observatory
>The most light pollution in the history of man

hey idiot don't talk about actually good places in california online

>Don't worry, at the current rate of things it'll get flushed away anytime now.
Prays for rain. It's super effective!

South OC is max comfy but nothing will stay good forever. Remember that OC was once a solid red county but in this election then county voted blue. With the excuse of Trump in the white house, progressive laws will be aggressively pushed in california in every non-federal level to "counter-act" made up "threats" from trump's presidency.

Still used as a solar telescope during the day, so not all bad.

Just be sure to allocate an entire day to the visit, and take a bus because you will NEVER LEAVE if you park your car nearby. It is 90% swarmed by chinese tourists all the time.

This is one thing that makes me cringe about being Mexican, which is other degenerates making face and ruining the place. They are like a plague. Yeah I'm the same color but I have some basic decency for others, that's apparently too hard for calispics

>Anyone else noticed an increase of traffic?
Yeah because last year our cuck governor passed a law allowing illegal immigrants to get drivers licenses so the border hoppers could vote for Hillary, but she ended up losing anyway and now we're stuck with literally the worst traffic in the world

IKnowTheFeel.JPEG

1 in 5 of us are good people who understand decency and conservative, small government values.

Yeah your region must have bad drivers. I our state although the same happened the people I know don't drive mad at all. Traffic mostly comes from accidents. The major reason, at least here, is that people let it be white, black, brown, whatever are moving in so fast construction is filling up the roads.

There are so many medium sized cities in CA, I would imagine there's one or two that's white and a little less ultra liberal no?

I live in SoCal

CA has a fair amount of conservative whites, but mostly only the small rural towns that dot the Central Valley. Up in the mountains up north it's fairly white as well. Coastal Orange County is white paradise but you gotta be worth millions to be a part of that

>Coastal Orange County is white paradise but you gotta be worth millions

no kidding. my parents' house is worth millions now. they bought it for less than $500k

This essentially. I grew up in LA and I'd honestly rather die than move back. Any person with a shred of sanity will constantly feel their soul sucked out little by little each day. My Father wants to move out but cant, now he's a smart man. But its sad to see what that city has done to him.

I have a love/hate relationship with the city itself.

The same is true for NYC and the great NY Area. Heck...The Bay Area too the closer you got to SF.

I think all big cities are just soul destroyers.

What do you see as the upsides? I will say the foods good and some form of entertainment is always available, but I cant think of much else and you could easily find another city with those qualities. And honestly the people there make abysmal company, I cant stand them for the most part.

Probably, I only have minimal experience with SF and NYC. What I gauged was that NYC had really bad crime (got stolen from on two occasions), and SF was overly expensive and infested with flamboyant gays (the worst kind if you ask me).

nostalgia. I've had a lot of great times there. the fact that you can do anything and go anywhere (if you have a car).

there are times where you can get a glimpse of what people who think it's the land where dreams happen see in LA.

the people are okay if you stay away from Mexicans, blacks, Koreans, and people in The Industry or aspiring to be in The Industry.

Everything south of the border is mexinigger territory. You guys just don't realize you're niggers yet. But you'll see.

The only upside is that it's pretty. But it's like radiation, you can't stay long or you'll be mutated to something inhuman. My cousin moved there and hasn't been the same since.

I hate their permasmug attitude it screams "I am the bottom of the barrel therefore have nothing to lose compate to you and your frustrated, ethical person because it is easier for me to live and fleece off a system people like you provide while I shit on that system with protests and encourage policies that destroy it. Also, it is easier to destroy (the leftists) than to create (right wing)"
How could hey not be smug... they need a punt in the ass + a bullet in the dome.

I, unfortunately, have experience with them all (mostly SF).

NYC is where the charitable go to die. SF is filled with the self-righteous. On its face the city looks nice (in some areas), but it's morally bankrupt and as shallow as the intellect of your garden variety Tyrone.

NYC is especially disappointing. I've never been to a dirtier city. I walk all around the city and just see filth, degradation, and piles of garbage... Some that walk and some that don't.

Shit. And to think just a couple generations ago the entire county was just one giant orchard field

also the air pollution can kill you. my grandmother never smoked or lived with a smoker, but she still died of lung cancer.

FYI, passing HIV onto someone on purpose is now just a misdemeanor instead of a felony in California.

Pretty soon I'm sure you can cut open an infant and harvest its organs without punishments in this state, as long as the baby isn't "diverse", of course. That would be a hate crime.

Monterey here.
Everyone is jealous of our pacific ocean-view life

Oh I don't deny it, some of us are but they are the ones that gain attention the most because they are pests. Believe it or not with every bad there's a good.

how a city gets to the size of LA with so few skyscrapers is beyond me

fuck, the area where I grew up used to be an oil field. it's still full of capped wells.

and million dollar homes.

it's the largest city by area in the US. that's how the population is so high.

I feel that, most of the people I like moved very far away as soon as they could. I can feel as the city gets worse and worse It really negatively affects my dad who works in the industrial area. Which as an area is especially bad. Almost got assaulted by a drunk Indian (feather not poo) during a lunch break.

Yah maybe thats it. I cant stand the holier than thou self-righteous attitude which is also very common in the white areas of LA.

Minorities and degeneracy

My problem with that is people who move are the ones bringing that shit here in other states. Where I'm at us Mexicans have a good reputation, but the more people from L.A that move here, the less people will like us as a whole. It's bullshit but these days you are somehow forcfully involved with the degenerates because of skin color.

Because unlike Manhattan, DC, SF or Toronto, which are all cities that are defined by the fact that it's where all the most ultra high IQ people from all over the world meet up to build some sort of supercivilization, LA is just a place where a shitload of people live with no purpose in life.

Things like that made me come. Also the sceneries in Looney Tunes and all environments in all early cartoons are strictly Cali/ LA It still has beauty its not a loss cause (like Cuban Miami) yet...

> Manhattan, DC, SF or Toronto
> most ultra high IQ people

There is a difference between high IQ and an absolute lack of morality bordering on (and often encompassing) sociopathy.

Coastal Orange County is the city of Huntington Beach

>LA is just a place where a shitload of people live with no purpose in life

Nailed it. Everyone who moves to LA never strives to actually contribute or build or create anything of meaning, they just wanna get famous with no effort and be worshipped

Miami doesnt have entertainment and Cubans are worse than Mexicans

or, Seal Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Dana Point, San Clemente...

Sadly being half as decent will make you stand out over there. It's like they really need it but refuse to accept the fact that they have problems and instead make themselves believe they are the best city to exist. Many good things came out of there yes, but twice as many bad things came as a result. I'm willing to bet large companies are there simply to feast off of low wage workers.

Cubans are a mixed bag. They are shit but those that pull through are really successful.

Exactly. Unfortunately most people arent willing to sit and reap what they've sowed in LA. Now they are moving to all the good places where the economy was fine without them and I can already see their sociological and liberal filth contaminating new areas (like Texas for example). When it comes to mexicans its a toss up for me, they are usually either conservative and catholic with a few kids and a mid to high tier home or they are straight vato tier and they have that weird machismo gang mentality.

I was thinking
>they should condence it with slyscrapers
but quickly realized that the streets wouldnt hold the traffic, it needs to be spread. It cant hold the traffic spread either so it would be impossible to be mobile implementing skyscrapers

We were talking about LA not Miami.

I'm moving to LA from a midwestern shithole nowhere town. I've visited for an extended period of time and really liked what I saw. LA anons do you have any advice for me? Don't bother trying to convince me not to go because it's already set in motion.

and because it's so spread out, no one uses public transit.

you need a car in LA.

get good at driving in traffic. be aggressive.

go back we're fucked. I'm trying to get out

Get a steady job with career opportunities and settle. Don't chase your dreams in L.A. it's where they go to die.

Newsflash spic. This is what your people do when you're the majority in large quantity.

LA 9-5 normies are still more relevant than any other people in the world in my opinion. What you just said about LA is actually Miami. Its just Cubans who lean against building eldges all day like loseresque oafs and smoke ciggarettes like they accomplished something and people watch. Biggest losers on earth. No careers, no small business everythings (((corporate franchises)))

That's because you're arguing that LA is spread out while speaking about the county and not the city. LA county is massive and even goes into rural areas and even the mountains and farmland. Talking about LA county is pointless.

fpbp, they'll reach

Why LA and not Mexico City?

Hope you have a good job and a car or else you are in for a bad time. What area are you planning to move to ?(this is critical). In general if you are moving with not many social ties in place already getting a social circle started up may be a difficult task. Depending on your area people tend to be more standoffish and not as open to strangers.

LA is fucking awesome, and developing into something really special. Big things to come in the 2020s and 30s.
People only think LA is dirty because it's not the same homestyle grime we're used to in place like NY, DC, London. You'll all see

Well not some of my family including me. We think it's boring. Catholism is what my step mother and my dad's side has adopted but my mother's side are just Christian. There are some gay cousins but they don't belittle them at all. We disagree yes, but they are still family. That's why I consider myself lucky, I'm open minded and I can see why people have other points of view. My mom's side is low class, but we only see that as what we have in our bank account, not our attitude. That's where people get fucked, they believe being poor gives them an excuse to act bad.

Oceanside here.

fuck this shithole.

I lived in LA 10 yrs.
I went to Miami to get away from the smog and Miami is so bad Im going back to LA asap. Dont dump on LA till you been to the M-I-A is my point
it teaches you to appreciate LA

spic detected.

I hate LA but I liked El segundo a lot

Oceanside is LA like Connecticut is NYC.

Why do people say based? Based means low matter, unfold matter. It doesn't mean good. Christ calls things based in the Bible as an insult.

not really comparing. Just saying its a shit hole. Like the rest of CA, except maybe up north.

No, that's what most bad people of my race do when they are the majority. Don't straw man this.

I get the poverty excuse for a bad attitude, this may be exacerbated in LA due to the generally high levels of desperation. You Catholic/Christian user? Im a Catholic convert myself and I would definitely recommend it.

I was gonna do computer animation in LA bit I outgrew it, not cuz LA killed my dream. Instead I found THICK mexican girls and its like, I found something better to pursue.

Well I can understand that but why not just say fuck it to them both. Why move back to a lesser turd just because you couldn't fit the newer one in your mouth?

You're never going to be welcome. Why don't you leave?

No and I will never be. Catholism brought root to many Athiests if you think about about it considering it's history. I'm not sure what type of Christian I am at this time, but catholism just isn't there for me.

I'm moving to the valley which as I'm aware is pretty low income, cheap compared to the rest of LA. The place I'll be staying has a lot of businesses nearby I will probably work at to make ends meet until I can look around for other stuff. I know it'll be rough, but there are creative things I'm doing there that I feel motivated to go all in with. I figure if I'm just working at some crummy retail gig in the midwest I might as well tough it out in California to see what happens. If things go really sour I'll just go back home.

First off, I am welcomed daily and second, because fuck you I'm not gonna leave my home because some whites are upset about the shade of my skin.

hmmm not sure about the first part, but I can see what you mean. Its definitely a really shitty time to be Catholic and the church is absolutely filled with chaff. But I just try to take up the more difficult mantle and instead of leaving, try to change things and minds from the inside, which if you are devout and well read is definitely possible.

LA basically wend from the best to worst city in the country in about ~30 years

youtube.com/watch?v=6a5WxgysHO4

youtube.com/watch?v=hvs2HUIu7tM

Too many chinks. In fact, you're probably a chink. San Diego is much better.

There are literally hundreds of people with 'creative pursuits' moving to LA every day. I'm not trying to discourage you, but you can focus on your craft and shape your craft anywhere (whatever it is you do artistically)

I'm not trying to discourage you but Los Angeles is not nice to people like you. The average person there is really annoyed with all these people moving to la, 'chasing their dreams'. Good luck though. Find a good teacher for whatever you do. Every great artist had the guidance of some sort of mentor in their craft

Everyone hates Californians. They are teh worst. It is known.

Well the reply above yours here says it scroll on ober user!

Just isn't for me user, catholism is like dlc for Christians who aren't satisfied. But I do support your right to choose. I have a humanistic point of view. What I find more sense in is what's described in the book Mare Christianity by C.S Lewis.