Where were you when you realized regular jews aren't the enemy?

Where were you when you realized regular jews aren't the enemy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dVhEeWQWddw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

proof only reddit uses the facebook brain ascension meme

That's what I used to think before I realized that regular Jews were also the enemy

Can't trust a single one

that's like saying regular muslims aren't the enemy
they both need to be killed off

Look at all the white people out there who are cuks.

Jews get played with a different story about Jewish superiority, but they're still played. They don't realize that the Satanist who pretend to be their Jewish banker friends intent to sacrifice them to Satan because of their Satanic beliefs. The whole Abraham and Issac thing but with stabbing and burning and all that.

True enough... a people who are fooled into thinking you're subhuman and worthy of death or enslavement, regardless of how fool, still force you to defend yourself.

I never thought that. I'm not dumb enough to buy into the us. vs them racist mentality. obviously the regular people of a race or religion are not to blame, it must be the ones in actual power. i knew about lucifarians before I found out many indentify as jewish

if you believe its all jews, its all nigger, its all women etc then you're an idiot with little or no critical thinking skills.

t.jewish rat

not falling for that again..
100% ashes this time

It's pattern recognition.

Since ever.

in 2nd grade. What you on about?

I was on my bed reading a history book of how the Jewish tight-nit communities fucked a lot of the jews in WW2.

Top Schlomos would sell out the garden variety kikes.

Nice try whore
All women are garbage deep down

>

If you personally think all jews are the problem, to the point that you're willing to look a luciferian jesuit in the face and say "you're christian you're cool" You're a mongrel.

Not all Jews are Lucefarian
Orthodox jews aren't even bankers
Secret societies that operate under Zion are the problem.

i think that the billionaire class in the bad guys, the people that buy lawmakers and just pump money into government to get whatever they want. the people that are immune to prison and can do whatever they fuck they want because this country is shit, and every politician is corrupt

There's a really easy litmus test.
Ask jews what they think of Christ.

They aren't, they're merely the merchants. It's whites who fall for their tricks and buy their shit and adopt nigger-tier rationales to explain why the jews are bad and they are completely innocent. If whites truly understood the phrase Caveat Emptor, they wouldn't be in the situation.

>gee i wonder who is behind this post the post

The problem as I see it is world view.

Christians are raised with memes like
>Turn the other cheek
>Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
>Render unto Caesar that which is Caeasars

on and on

On the other hand, jewish people are told from the off that
>You are Gods chosen people
>In Gods eyes a jew is like fresh water drawn from the stream, whilst a non jew is like the droplet of water clinging to the bucket
>If a jew kills a non jew, the jew shall go free, if a non jew kills a jew the non jew shall be punished
>Non jews are as cattle

on and on

and you cannot say that these things have no influence on the world view of a kid as it grows up.

and the jews (mainly Paul) write the book that programs the Christians to be meek, forgiving, cheek turning cucks.

btw Christianity should actually be called *Paulianity, or even Marianity, as their is nothing of the real Jesus in the Bible. If you want some real Jesus look at some of the books rejected by Vatican Marianity, try Gospel of Thomas.

*Pauls epiphany on the road to Damascus "If you can't beat them, cuck them"

Not all jews believe in the talmud though.

>tell you to understand the culpability of whites of their current status
>calls me a jew
I'd be surprised if I didn't expect a response like this.

Even the Israelis are our enemies, faggot.
You were happy to lose the skin, howndo you feel about an user taking your whole, but small cock?

youtu.be/dVhEeWQWddw
>Inb4 hooktube
Wouldn't work HT is shite. Kikes live DACA which is 800,000 spics but hate 40,000 illegal niggers in Israel. The same people, organizations commit this blatant hypocrisy and will suffer greatly for their crimes.

>Caveat Emptor
All white people do not feel that this has been the way to go though do they?
indeed, there are many who disagree with these things and always have and have been vocal. Standing against the tide doesn't revert the current of the ocean.

Israel is a state of lucifer and is most certainly the problem my dude.

>Being this much of a faggot
The Talmud is purportedly "just [innocent] conversations between Rabbis" but they are considered holy and this is why (((Podesta))) et al rape kids with impunity.

but it's also where you find the goyim shit

Only like 10% percent of Jews are satanic occultists. The problem is when you mention this to a regular jew they will defend them so all jews are guilty by association.

ftfy