>KitKat -- Kit-Kat
>Smokey Bear -- Smokey The Bear
>C-3PO has a silver leg -- C-3PO is completely gold
>Interview With The Vampire -- Interview With A Vampire
>Sex And The City -- Sex In The City
>E.T. home phone -- E.T. phone home
>Fruit Loops -- Froot Loops
>JCPenney -- J.C. Penny -- JCPenny
>I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in -- I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down
>It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood -- it's a wonderful day in the neighborhood
>Magic mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all? -- Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?
>Fly! Fly! Fly! -- Fly my pretties! Fly!
>That's not a knife, that's a knife -- That's not a knife, this is a knife
>We are the champions -- We are the champions .... of the world!!
>Life was like a box of chocolates -- Life is like a box of chocolates
>If you build it he will come -- If you build it they will come
>You're gonna need a bigger boat -- We're gonna need a bigger boat
>No, I am your father -- Luke, I am your father -- No Luke, I am your father
>6 people in JFKs car -- 4 people in JFKs car
>Ellis Island bridge -- the only way to Ellis Island is via ferry
>Koreas are above china -- Koreas are below china
>Sicily is connected to Italy (it was never called the boot) -- Sicily is beneath Italy in the Mediterranean Sea and Italy was always the boot
>Earth is located near the center of the Milky Way galaxy -- Earth is located on the end of the Sagittarius arm of the Milky Way galaxy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY
youtube.com/watch?v=0_1IMZmJe-U
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZAD7W3M4zc
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_OjTojCNm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ONLY 90's KIDS WILL REMEMBER XD

Also South America is a lot further east and Australia is further north to where it is almost part of Indonesia. These ones fucked with me the most as I was such a geography nerd from 6+. Also Berenstein Bears is 100% correct, no way as kids something could be Beren"stain" and not get BTFO.

Don't worry about it, user. Also, don't look at the sun.

>Koreas are above china
>Hitler had blue eyes

kek

He does say "We are the champions... of the world!" at 2:26.

youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY

>>C-3PO has a silver leg -- C-3PO is completely gold
Okay, this has me spooked...

Before Sup Forums : youtube.com/watch?v=0_1IMZmJe-U
After Sup Forums : youtube.com/watch?v=ZZAD7W3M4zc

>Baa baa baa sheep --- baa baa black sheep

More than half of these I've always remembered being the way they are now. I'm in my 40's

>If you build it he will come -- If you build it they will come
>Interview With The Vampire -- Interview With A Vampire

So I guess I'm not from this timeline wtf

Why's the Pic making my Pepe hard?

The idea of a hot girl being incontinent is arousing to me. I'm not sure why. But the thought of a hot white girl uncontrollably shitting herself turns me on.

>>Looney Tunes -- Looney Toons
No.

who else wanted small wonder waifu.

Imagine thinking this crap was worth a post

It's called confabulation. Memory is not a very reliable thing at all. Just to take one example from your list (although I could dispute every single one):

>Looney Tunes

This doesn't even make sense. A "tune" is a piece of music. Your brain just changed the spelling because they sound the same and you use "tune" much more than "toon" in your everyday life.

God. Images of women sitting on a toilet get me so hard. Just the mystery of it. Is she pooping? Is she peeing? There is no way to tell just from the image alone. I would have to shove my face upside down through her smelly legs and risk getting a face full of piss in order to just see the shadows of her genitals and what they are doing.
The fact that this action is in no way lewd, but it stirs my fantasies so much makes it even more exciting. Just thinking about her casually peeing with the door open, inviting my curious mind to walk in. She looks up sexily at me, knowing how aroused she is making me before she slips one foot out of that diaper and slides it up to cover her slit. I kneel at her feet and pull her legs apart, moving the diaper aside as she gently resists. She knows that her leaning back will get pee all over my chest and the bathroom floor. There is hesitation in her eyes because she knows I will make her clean it up, but it doesn't matter. I want her and I am the man of the house. Her yellow liquid treasure is spraying gently against the diaper as I pull it aside, soaking myself. Her giggles make it spray irregularly in strong bursts until she is empty, her pussy glistening wet and catching the light as I go in for a full mouthfull like a hungry animal. The asparagus stench is palpable, but I cannot be diverted from my prize. I pleasure her with my mouth until my jaw hurts, and then I fuck her in the slip and slide that is our bathroom until we collapse on the floor, both soaked in urine, my dick lodged in her ass as she lies on my chest. The moment lingers for hours until she whispers to me that she has to poop.

The hitler one is just due to historical bs, he had blue eyes in both timelines

user.... Loony tunes is the correct version. Loony toons is wrong.

How did your dick lodge in her ass? Did she poop your dick out? I have so many questions.

And "the lion shall lay down with the lamb" doesn't exist anymore. Now, it's the wolf.

Did they died?!

>Koreas are above china -- Koreas are below china
Really? Korea isnt Veitnam?

>Earth is located near the center of the Milky Way galaxy -- Earth is located on the end of the Sagittarius arm of the Milky Way galaxy
Really so Earth is acutualy in the black hole: Sagittarius A*?

Looney Tunes is an American animated series of comedy short films produced by Warner Bros. from 1930 to 1969 during the golden age of American animation, alongside its sister series Merrie Melodies.[2] It was known for introducing such famous cartoon characters as Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, Elmer Fudd, Tweety, Sylvester, Yosemite Sam, Foghorn Leghorn, Marvin the Martian, Pepé Le Pew, Speedy Gonzales, Wile E. Coyote and the Road Runner, the Tasmanian Devil, and many others. These characters themselves are commonly referred to as "the Looney Tunes".

Looney Tunes' name was inspired by Walt Disney's musical series Silly Symphonies. They initially showcased Warner-owned musical compositions through the adventures of cartoon characters such as Bosko and Buddy. The animation studio rose to greater fame, however, following their addition of directors Tex Avery and Chuck Jones and voice actor Mel Blanc. From 1942 to 1964, Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies were the most popular animated shorts in movie theaters.[3]

>Looney Tunes -- Looney Toons
Are you forgetting that it was originally Merry Melodies?

>Steven Segal -- Steven Seagal
>not Steven Seagull

>E.T. home phone -- E.T. phone home
>E.T. home phone
This was a missed merchandising opportunity, imagine selling a phone shaped like ET back in the 80's!

Italy is called "the boot"

Holy fuck. The sun moved today.

I was driving my mother home from work and we noticed the sun turned from one side of the sky to the other when we made a turn, and was setting in a part of the sky it had never set before.

Also the sun what eerily white and hot for the last two years prior to theis one and turned gold again. Now its fucking huge.

I saw it change to Luney Tunes once and almost had a stroke.

The sun is entering a heating cycle again. Combine that with ice crystals and bullshit in the atmosphere because of altered jetstream trails and you get that.

Thanks science user!

It was always baa baa black sheep, retard

She is lying on top of me facing the ceiling, my hands on her tits when she mentions it is time to return to the porcelain throne. I move my hands down to her hips as if to comply, sweeping my right hand across her pussy playfully. She squirms a bit. Not wanting to let her go my lert hand flies back up to her tit, pinning her to me as I pleasure her soft pussy mercilessly with my hand. As her moans get louder I start to feel a soft pressure on the tip of my dick.
>STOP IT user, (moan), I HAVE TO GO!!!
I don't listen as I begin to thrust in and out, nature pushing it's agenda around my throbbing cock, out her cinnamon hole and across my lap. As she orgasms her log squeezes out the previously nonexistent gape like a playdoh press around my phallus. Her face is bright red with embarrassment and the high of pleasure as I pull out, creating a vacuous sucking noise. Her mess is everywhere. Her shame is visible. And she knows that I am still not satisfied.

>And she knows that I am still not satisfied.

Neither am I. Describe her mess. Do it.

Most of these are wrong, this is a shillpost by a time traveler attempting to alter this timeline for his or his faction's benefit by discrediting Mandela effect believers. If you are reading this your universe was was relatively sterile and low in timeline interference but is now likely being targeted for that exact reason.Time travelers are exclusively self-serving due to the nature causality, any timeline change is inconsequential amid the boundless universes save for the whims of the time traveler his/herself and the initiated are fully aware of this. The only reason that a person would perpetuate fake Mandela effect theories would be to discredit others who are suspicious/aware of this realm of phenomena and in so doing increase the chance that the universe they are influencing remains relatively "normal" for the duration of their own lifetime.

It's just a glitch in pattern recognition. The human brain is extremely good at recognising patterns - it's how we are able to recognise picture related as a human face with emotion despite only being two dots and a line. We use that pattern recognition to fill in blanks in our memory, and most of the time it works well.

Where the actual fact doesn't match the observed pattern is where ypu get this phenomenon

Eg:
>lots of names end with -stein
>only one ends with -stain
>don't retain the exact memory of the title of books you last read as a child
>when you think about them your brain assumes that the name is spelt the same way as every other name you've ever seen that sounds similar
>eventually see that it is actually spelt Berenstain
>freak out and think you've shifted universes

> my memory is really bad
> omg it must be time vortexes

Forgot picture

brap

>The Home Depot -- Home Depot

What

Hitler literally had blue eyes, moron.

previous time line my dick was bigger than a bread box
now in this time line its literally about 4 inches

because scat fetishism is inherent to your species

>all these people confusing the list & not knowing if the left side is correct or the right side
you retards the FIRST thing is the list is CORRECT
the SECOND thing next to it is INCORRECT

I'd like to add one, Yugi Moto - Yugi Muto

This was just the 4kids dub of Yugioh fucking up the pronunciation of his surname, it was always spelled Muto but English dub said Moto for some reason.

Don't worry user, no one died. Huh, I sure am sleepy today...

I haven't seen Yugioh in ages, but I'm pretty sure his name was always Yugi Muto

kek

some user caught a Google AI like going through images of C3PO and altering them. There's a screen cap of it around somewhere

I just read through this whole thing and it's a big nothing burger! We should just praise Sachiko and then go to sleep.
i am sleeping zzzzz..z.z.z.zzzzzsachikoz.z.....

You are retarded

that's your personal experience which likely differs from others

I sensed a Mandela Effect over the last couple of days. I had never heard of a Barbuda and it has now been destroyed by Hurricane Irma, and is in the news.

you too? for the the life of me I had never heard of it either. I even went so far as asking my wife and brother and they never heard of it either

>>Sicily is connected to Italy (it was never called the boot) -- Sicily is beneath Italy in the Mediterranean Sea and Italy was always the boot

Second sentence on Italy's Wikipedia article:

>The peninsula's shape gives it the nickname lo Stivale (the Boot).

Also:

what the fuck? is the Mandela effect a massive psyop, then?

Yeah... I'll just... Lie right here... So... ZzzZzzZZzzZz

The mandela effect doesnt exist stupid newfag.

You don't exist stupid newfag.

What's a Barbuda?

Why do you keep making this thread

My dick exists inside your mom's rectum, queerbait

He appears to be all gold here:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_OjTojCNm0

But he definitely has a silver leg in EVERY single screenshot I can find of him through a Google image search.

>Argentinians are white -- Argentinians are not white

I will fucking tear your throat out and stick up your ass, then pour gasoline in your ass-throat so that I can then light you on fire from the inside, fucker.

Doesnt matter, still parked my dick inside your mom's ass, faggit

Are you 12 or something? At least do some deus ex bullshit as a counter you giant fucking newfag.

Nah, not 12, but I am old enough to give your mom a prolapsed anus

ah im done, you're boring.
oyasumi, Sup Forums

Good, im done too, your mom is begging for a round two

>Everyone's memory is so bad they ALL mis-remember the exact same details consistently.

I'm confused by this one. C3PO was all gold in Star Wars and most of Empire Strikes Back. When he was torn up for scrap in Cloud City and Chewbacca finds and rescues him, you can see him on Chewbacca's back being carried out with his torso/head, two arms, and one leg.

He is shown near the end of Empire Strikes Back with a silver leg and he keeps it throughout Return of the Jedi.

more like their minds all gravitated to the same conclusions. Berenstein sounds more plausible of a name considering all the -stein names we have. use your brain for once, Einstein.

guys.. is the sun turning yellow again?

Sort of, it is a feedback mechanism for testing psyops which also obscures the truth of the matrix and multiverse. Everything they do is a shitty imitation.

he also has a red arm now

>I'm confused by this one. C3PO was all gold in Star Wars and most of Empire Strikes Back. When he was torn up for scrap in Cloud City and Chewbacca finds and rescues him, you can see him on Chewbacca's back being carried out with his torso/head, two arms, and one leg.
>He is shown near the end of Empire Strikes Back with a silver leg and he keeps it throughout Return of the Jedi.
Yes, C3P0 DOES gain a silver leg at the end of Empire Strikes Back but look up screenshots from a New Hope through Google. He's got a silver leg in every single screenshot I could see from Episode 4.

It was -stein.

I grew up around a lot of Jewish people. Many had names ending in -stein.

I have a clear memory of asking my mother of bears could be Jewish because of their last names (I was 7).

Why do I have this memory of it was always -stain? I would have thought they were jewish.

>All these different timelines with different spellings
>tfw I still havent arrived at a timeline where I can get gf

It's always been Depends Diapers. At least for the last 25-odd years.

Because stain sounds like stein and seven year olds are not spelling champions? Use your head.

Yeah. It's fucking weird.