Fempol

>have wanted to visit Europe all my life
>finally enough money to go, hopefully meet someone great in southern europe
>remember i dont want to get gangraped by african and muslim refugees

tfw

>femanon here
Tits or gtfo
Besided if you want to go to Europe so desperately but want to avoid African enrichment just go Eastern Europe.

Eastern Europe is pretty safe if your interested m'kurva.

>Eastern Europe.
This.

Tits or gtfo

Sage

What this nigger said, get them tiddies out op

you are more likely to get gangraped by blacks in the US than in Europe anyway

Visit Croatia,you fuck.

>Amerikeks think that E.Europe is safer then W.Europe
wew

if you ignore the occasional terror attack Most European cities are as safe as American ones, with a few exceptions in exceptions in France, Germany and Sweden.
The smaller cities are much nicer, less muslims and more Actual locals / nationals.

you're more likely to get raped by niggers visiting an american city than visiting a european city.

being a drunken slut and falling away from the herd late at night is dangerous, but it always was.
you'll be fine, just like america, avoid darkies

There are literally no women on Sup Forums. Which is a good thing because all english-speaking women are blacked race betrayers. Fuck off, trans-larping faggot.

Tits. Now.

Tallinn is underrated, some parts of Northern Germany is nice, if you like nature then Scandinavia if you avoid the capitals, Oslo and Stockholm is mostly boring 60s modernist architecture anyway.

Show us your tits or you just a faggot with a fetish for straight men.

My gf wants to go do the typical tourist trip but she's afraid of all the mudslimes. Wat do?

>Want to visit the United States
>Remember that the US is 40% non-white and has the highest rate of crime in the Western world by far, and this would be unsafe for a female, such as myself

feels bad

Women do this thing sometimes where they have a man to protect them. You should try it, it's pretty neat. Although it might prevent you from getting fucked by greasy italians, which seemed to be your goal.

Just go with a boyfriend. He'll probably pay for you to boot.

I've wanted to visit Rome and Vienna so badly for so long but don't want to go alone. Really want to share that experience with someone even if it's not a serious relationship. I was planning to finally go with my ex but we broke up before it could happen. Honestly at this point I'm willing to just pay for everything and let some girl tag along so long as she's half-interested in what I want to see.

Better than Britain.

does the protector get to fuck the protectee? if not then what is the point?

If you suck my dick, I'll be your personal bodyguard.

Also, sage.

>meet someone great in southern europe
This was the first of your many mistakes

The "fucking" part is how you know the difference between a protector and a beta orbiter.

>1 post by this id

:') saged

what's that map supposed to be??

Yay, another travelling negative income hooker.

Don't be rude now.

Post a picture of your feet

Migrant crime.

do it.
La Rambla is shit waste of time in Barcelona, literally anything else is better. its just constant solicitations to go to shitty clubs, restaurants and shops.

>>remember i dont want to get gangraped by african and muslim refugees
My cousin (who is female) went to Italy for two weeks and she didn't see any rapefugees and everything was normal. Sup Forums is a bunch of lying nigger faggots. Just go.

Or terrorist attacks. Which is technically the same.

Shut the fuck up and ride chads dick tonight you filthy whore
Go cry to your faggot facebook orbiters

don't fear, fight.

you won't get raped if you run, silly. rape them back. stab them in the guts.

you can do it user

oh you'll be alright, they have standards

Only if you go to inner cities though. Tourist areas are super safe. It sounds like it's a similar case in other countries.

fpbp

anybody who replied to this unironically should gtfo with this whore

no thanks. southern euro only i dont want little german or eastern guys.

Traveling is a waste of money.
You can get raped in America for free

>little german or eastern guys.
YOU!

But you do want to get raped, that's the problem.

You need an Italian stallion dont you?

>kurva
>Whore

Sneaky Serb

>Gets acid thrown in her face for being Anglo
At least Spics won't bother you if you don't bother them and niggers only will if you stray into a ghetto

I'm convinced by now that most of Sup Forums are women.

>wanting a Southern Euro twing instead of a Slav that would beat you in the morning and fuck you in the evening
I sometimes really don't get women

I really hope you don't look like the pic.

>femanon
>no tits
Sure thing, nigger

My brother met a girl on his way to Europe then spent the entire trip with her and brought her back to travel with him here in the US. So maybe you can make it work?

>Southern Europe

>Not a shit skin

As if

Lol the rapefugee meme

>incoming Italians aren't white rage

>femanon here I'm craving some brown cock tee hee

>ewwww not gross white german guys!

Love you really.

she's american so good chance she is spic herself

>dont
yeah right you fucking whore

>southern euro only

Well, South Slavs are southern euros.

well now i know you're JIDF
White Men are the strongest Men on the planet
Don't believe me? Look it the fuck up

Northern europe btfo

tits or gtfo this isn't a fucking personal blog site

Why are you even here?

Redraw your picture. Everyone knows your eyes aren't that close together.

This. Get the fuck outta here transmutant

>remember i dont want to get gangraped by african and muslim refugees

why not? Honest question, never understood women.

Sounds like a dream come true. Kind of a short window to pair up with somebody though.

This is why people shitpost.

Yeah she's really nice and she's pretty. I assume she'll get bored with him eventually, but for now they're having a lot of fun.

so you want to be gangraped by asian instead ? lol

>Being this sheltered
Get out more, OP, it'll do you good.

>I assume she'll get bored with him eventually

Someone on Sup Forums linked traditional English wedding vows yesterday and I was impressed to see they were asymmetrical. The wife vowed not to leave her husband after she gets bored of him and the husband vowed to actually give his wife all of his property.

Show me your titties, bitch.

>The wife vowed not to leave her husband after she gets bored of him
Lol that's honest at least.

>met a girl on his way to Europe
A mermaid?

>whore wants to go to europe to get railed by a million dicks

what a surprise

Romania, best place, southern Europeans in uncucked eastern Europe
pic related, my city

On a delayed layover.

If you were really a Sup Forums girl your husband wouldn't let you use the computer.

Fucking checked!

Just visit Poland or Czech Republic. Prague is absolutly stunning to look at.

come be my iberian princess baby

I've been all over Europe.

If you're a red pilled woman you go to East Germany. It's filled with huge men, who hate communism as it's bred into them from years of Stasi occupation. There are no shitskins walking around because the neonazi groups blow them out on the regular. If you do run into shitskins, and they're doing something like hanging outside the women's bathroom harassing every girl coming and going during Oktoberfest (I witnessed this first hand) they will collectively punch the shit out of those Turks unlike West Germans who are limp wristed cucks.

Italy is all players, there's a fountain in Rome where these guys specifically try and score belt notches by wooing tourists it's pretty hilarious. They're all fags tho.

Paris is filled with too many men wearing scarves and shit. That's too gay. Amsterdam is shitskins, Rotterdam has some hooligan men who are over 6"3 you may be interested in that make money because they're Western European.

Spen is manlets, Romania manlets, Serb dudes are huge and jacked but still do gay stuff like listen to turbo folk and dance arms above shoulders. Croats are kind of gay cucks. Armenian dudes are hyper males but incredibly insecure towards Turks which automatically makes them cucks. Albania is a dump full of shitskins. Czech's are meh, lot's of bums who don't work. Hungarian dudes are jacked and red pilled that's another option. Swedes are a joke, Finns are snow mongolians. Norweigans are mainly liberal. British guys want to be kicked in the nuts and bossed around by some elderly nanny type. Irish are bums and drunks so are Scot cucks. Basically your choices are Serbia, Hungary or East Germany. Good luck.

>fempol

Kill yourself faggot

The crime is literally all niggers, remove the hominoids and we're like Europe

Go to a state with conceal carry laws, it's like night and day compared to other states.

For example I lived for a month in Houston and every bar was generally full of whites and not one fight. For sure some drunken arguments as there always is in college bars but no fights, because everybody is armed. I stayed away from the nog bars but they seemed peaceful too, no armies of bouncers like you see in my country dealing with knife fights and pepper sprayiing/brawls/ect.

Meanwhile a typical night out in Boston or LA and it's brawls galore, wannabe gangsters everywhere, shitskins running wild, cops nowhere to be found.

>be fempol
>finally get enough money to visit europe and meat someone nice
>people think i'm scared of being gangraped
>tfw that's why i'm going

Go to the iberian peninsula, no migrants there and cuck levels at all time low.

>be fempol (male)

Women are equal and deserve respect

*Bronx not Boston.
My fintech outfit at the time transferred me to NYC and my idiot coworkers were all "I know this great place". It was a shitskin fest of violence

come on Sup Forums when you're here

Come to Italy beautiful
Northen italy is the best

Eastern Europe is way cheaper too

Visit East Europe and South Europe. Please show titties

inotf, I used to want to visit europe, see the house my grandparents used to live in, and explore / go to a music festival or something.

now I think I'd rather just spend my time exploring states and maybe go to an asian country like Thailand. europe just sounds to shitty to visit anymore

+wPhbm5G
2 posts

Also London is southern Europe

>go to an asian country like Thailand. europe just sounds to shitty to visit anymore
I lived in Thailand for 2 yrs, loved it.
Goto Europe, but plan your stay, make sure you visit London, Rome. There is so much to do in London, London is full of history so many Museums, galleries, Castles, Tourist thingsty things. And dont be put off my the Londonistan meme, Londoners are the most welcoming of all, especially to Americans, we love them.

Dont bother with Ireland, they are upright wankers and there is nothing there anyway apart from grazing pasture.