Seductive Jewesses - Why do they hate us so much?

Red pill me on forbidden fruit, also known as the female Jew?
Please Sup Forums be aware that they're considered 100% White people here in Darkest South Africa.
The local Jewesses are rich & obsessed with marrying us White guys.

best sex you'll ever have.

Used to be married to a jew. Don't do it. They are all sluts, have weak fathers (hense why they are sluts) and the family is super guarded and judgmental of you for being a goy. Good lays although

Judiasm runs through mother, they are taught to get high IQ boys to give their seed to Jew oven

>tfw jews are the only race that practices eugenics and artificial selection
>Sup Forums hates them for this
really makes u think

greatest fuck of your life but then again what do you expect from a literal succubus

whites also practice this, hence why they are still white today

Actually noticed that many bimboish jewises are married to brainiacs. Ex wifes mom was basically retarded not stupid just zero interest in the world outside of the US, married an accountant. Brother works for FEMA/ DHS, sister is a model for Suicide Girls and took till the age of 27 to even get licenced as a cosmotologist.

this is the jewish treasure

Any proactive and ongoing quarreling can only mean a level of desire. This is only a theory tho cuz I hate Cubans and went to counter protest them in Miami and dont desire them so

Meet their mothers and find out what they turn into. Search "Yenta." All Sup Forums memes aside, IRL there is nothing more obnoxious and difficult and unpleasant than Jewish women.

The whole "jews will not replace us" chant some of you little faggots did in Charlottesville was so incomprehensibly cringeworthy.

Can't believe how stupid some of you are.

Also remember all Jewish men hate their mothers, and for good reason. Every comedy show written by Jewish writers has a plethora of "overbearing Jewish mother" jokes, and you will see this IRL with Jewish men and their relationships with their mothers. Jewish girls turn into those Jewish mothers. If you are still attracted to Jewish women it's because you haven't actually spent time with them and your conned yourself into a fantasy rather than the horrible horrible reality of being in the vicinity of Yentas.

she literally has HIV, she had to retire early. all those buttfucking scenes with niggers ruined her

jews are philosophically black

This made me bust out laughing.

Jewish women are all liberal with a plethora of mental illnesses or college drop outs. Prove me wrong.

My Jewess went to grad school in NYFC, and was turbolib when I met her. Now she's Hoppean lolbertarian. Not quite RWDS by any means, but she's the type who wouldn't hurt a fly. She worked with some hypercommie secular Jews recently and eventually had to get a new job because they had nothing in common and she hated them.

Educated, stable, good with money (because Jew), soft spoken, never been a slut, muh traditional values. The worst she ever does is bogart my candleholders for shabbos.

10/10 best gf ever

>Educated NYC jewish career woman
>Never been a slut
Pick one

>*tips lady fedora*

Your digits confirm

Look faggot, where I'm from there are no Jews so I don't know anything about Jews except this one.

I'm actually the biggest piece of shit to women now. Got smart

All Jews are 100% evil and should be wiped out

I thought that HIV issue was a spook

Fucking Jewish girls is a lot of fun. Wouldn't recommend dating them.

They may take my fiat and my country but they can't take the memories of some rich Goldberg's daughter eagerly dropping to her knees, slobbering neon Wilhelm and swallowing on command. Feels good, man.

Disagreed.

comes from the story of Esther. They use this to always keep their women whores.

I thought it was fucking sweet

Horrible optics though. Normies have no clue what the chant is even referring to