What does Sup Forums think of Robert Mueller?

What does Sup Forums think of Robert Mueller?

Other urls found in this thread:

madcowprod.com/2017/05/30/what-you-should-know-about-oleg-deripaska/
archive.is/MRNkU
thehill.com/homenews/administration/335385-russian-with-ties-to-manafort-offers-to-testify-before-congress-if
archive.is/R46on
politico.com/story/2017/09/04/summer-employers-trump-guest-worker-visas-immigration-242271
businessinsider.com/what-is-the-us-australia-refugee-deal-trump-immigration-2017-8
politico
archive.is/BttKH
businessinsider
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/what-is-the-us-australia-refugee-deal-trump-immigration-2017-8
youtube.com/watch?v=sYkvpNR8BGU
sys.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/ourguy/

fuck him

needs to produce.....too long to be (((our guy)))

The media is retarded. They actually think he's investigating Trump. His investigation is going to end in the indictment of both Clintons, and many of their political pawns.

Media getting trolled by Trump, hook line and sinker.

A good man.. hopefully he will get to the bottom of the Trump / Russia scandal and put that Kremlin puppet in jail for life.

he's based af

He is working for Trump. Hillary's arrest is imminent.

He's DEEPSTATE.

its is all connected.

Dont forget about Obama too.

this

Do you haveany evidece or more infomation on this? I believe it just want to know more

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Sorry, faggot. You'll be sorely disappointed once again. Putting your hopes into a baseless media scandal perpetuated with no just cause.

Trump interviewed him for FBI director the DAY BEFORE he got appointed as special council. He was the man that was tasked to deliver the uranium to Russia. Trump cut him a fuckin DEAL OF A LIFETIME. In exchange for a pardon he recruits other deep state lawyers and they take down everyone.

THE BIGGEST FUCK YOU IN HUMAN HISTORY.

If Mueller said "it's all based on Hillary's lies, there's no real probable cause" and ended it, I'd think he was a man.

But he's not doing that, so he's a cheap punk.

american thru and thru

u know don jr testified today right

it wasnt about adoptions

Almost every lawyer Mueller hired knows the ends and outs of Hillary, from her foundation, to her campaign. She can't hide anything. Everything that has happened since Jan 20th as far as the investigation can be seen as a Hillary investigation. Think about everything you have read about it..... replace Trump with Hillary / DNC

source on any of what you just said?

It was about A FUCKING RUSSIAN AGENT WITH AN EXPIRED VISA LET IN BY LORETTA LYNCH. AND THE MEETING THAT TOOK PLACE.

Nice try faggot.

Google.com....Unless you're just a shill that's being a fucking faggot you can easily search all of this with about 2 clicks and ur keyboard.

>right wing retards believe this

Netherlands VPN shills don't

Don't forget, Manafort was a Hillary plant also. That is why he was fired.

Face like a hammer

Why is Peter Daou such a faggot?

one of the various swamp things of DC

Checked.
Timeline? When will the indictments or arrests be made?

Ken Starr 2.0

He'll waste 2 years and find fucking nothing, then try to convince congress to impeach him for a paperwork mistake or some business deal from 15 years ago.

Hillary made all those Trump campaign officials meet with the Russians right?

Trumpshits dindu nuffin right

I want to fuck him in the mouth a sledge hammer

lol Republicans impeached Based Bill over a blowjob because that's all Ken Starr could find. It started as a Whitewater land deal investigation.

Mueller is investigating Russia-Trump connections and finding shit every fucking day

>talking to russians = treason

I bet you spent most of the Obama presidency calling Fox News and its viewers crazy conspiracy theorists, right?

>finding shit every fucking day

Ok.

gravest threat to the Union atm desu

If they're all guilty, why are they smiling? CHECKMATE

How depressing is your life? You're paid to type Russia over and over into a computer with folders of images based on the subject you're talking about.

I always wondered what it feels like to have no soul. But I'm glad I never will feel that. Hope you make the most out of your miserable experience.

Notice how none of those people are Trump. Do you honestly think Trump is that active in his business dealings at 70? First you liberal cucks all say he is incompetent and retarded and born with a silver spoon in mouth, but also simultaneously believe he has anything to do with Russian business dealing (or any business dealings for that matter)? Make up your mind. He's either a stooge retard or a competent mastermind who hid all this shit from the government for years.

I rarely talk about Russia but this thread is about Mueller. Why r u so triggered by the Russia investigation? getting too close?

Mueller is figuring out the details and associate to a Global Satanic network that is under the wing of a multi-Global Dark Luciferian control structure.

The faggots that rape and kill kids in black robes like Podesta are so (extra)dimensional beings can feed on the energies hidden to our base conciousness state. When we raise our conciousness we can then sense more of this hidden dimension of energy. Remember they tell us in school that space is an empty vaccum, but in fact that empty space is full of energy and everything is connected through space

>runs on his business record
>has nothing to do with his business

lol u shills are fucked and u know it

What You Should Know About Oleg Deripaska
by Daniel Hopsicker · Published May 30, 2017 · Updated August 10, 2017
madcowprod.com/2017/05/30/what-you-should-know-about-oleg-deripaska/
archive.is/MRNkU

Russian linked to Manafort denied immunity by congressional panels: report
By Olivia Beavers - 05/26/17 08:45 PM EDT
thehill.com/homenews/administration/335385-russian-with-ties-to-manafort-offers-to-testify-before-congress-if
archive.is/R46on

Trump: looking into my financial affairs would cross a red line

Mueller: lol thx for the tip

You need to go back and read my post, faggot. I am mocking liberal shills.

>screencapping all your (you)'s and making a collage
>needing to do it for 7+ months just to fill a 1500x750 canvas

Just wow.

theater

KING NIGGER IS GOING TO PRISON SHILL.

Doesn't literally everyone in Congress and on Team Hillary have dealings/meetings with Russians as well? If Russians really are evil subverters of democracy and a mortal threat to the United States shouldn't Schumer, Pelosi, McCaskill, Podesta, Hillary, and an assload of other people be thoroughly grilled too? Shouldn't everyone who ever talked to Kislyak or even been in the same room have to go through a polygraph in front of congress? If you disagree you are Russian shill who wants Putin to murder america.

>Google.com
>prove I'm not talking out my ass

that's not how it works here friendo

Thanks for the input. I'll be sure to remember that next time.

He is not /our guy/, anons.
This. It was a setup from the beginning. Fortunately, President Trump is a billion times more savvy and wise than these g-men deep state shitlery faggots that have destroyed the USA.

Yes. It's an idiotic meme made up by the fake news media.

lol those aren't my yous

those are my compliments

and that's 1/100th of what i got

that was just for my twitter profile

ur clearly a newtard. this is clearly your 1st day

i have single posts with more yous

He is a selfish bastard child with too much power and what do all men with power want? More power. How's that for a red pill. Corrupt deep state that makes up laws out of it's ass and ruin's innocent people's live's for fun.

Comey flipped. Trey Gowdy said history will be a lot kinder to Comey than the Democrats were.

just like hillary right

It's obvious you know nothing about US politics and current events. Stick with BBC faggot.

Oh and watch United Kingdom news you leafed cuck because you are so far out of your element.

The lips. Even non-AI can clearly see he (((daou))) is a demonic pedophile.

He should sign a sworn statement listing all potential conflicts of interests and disclaiming any influence or resign. We don't let DAs use their proteges as star witnesses anywhere but the swamp.

Yup. Well not JUST like Hillary. Hillary is getting put to death. Obama isn't

Great lid for a guy his age.

>finding shit every fucking day

lol i know more about US politics and current events than u ever will

Get out newfag retard.

>i know more about US politics and current events than u

How come you didn't know Trump was winning?

>winning

u mean whining

OH SNAP!

FUCKIN GOT EM

He was head of the FBI during 9/11, and stayed on for Obama and was given an extension.

Anyone who thinks Mueller isn't an evil criminal is in denial.

He has helped cover up just about everything since before 9/11.

Mueller is actually one of the worst swamp creatures who needs to be thrown in prison.

BOTH parties said he's honorable and trustworthy, which of course means both parties could trust him to do the establishment's bidding

It's true. This is a sham. A disgrace. His (and various other hired guns of his) COI(s) directly violate DOJ policy. Manafort and Kushner's attorneys are Manafort's firm. That's insane.
One more thing: this appointment of a special counsel requires an actionable crime must have been committed. There is zero evidence that any crime has been committed.

That's a pretty fucking lame comeback, even for you Obamaleaf.

it was good and u know it

Your money from whoring is almost dried up. Prison time for your micropenis director. Tick tock.

lol this autism

No, it was really lame. You're just lame in general. Now that Obama is out of office, your entire schtick has been reduced to a really self-assured, completely earnest, and entirely unironic Leftism. You are way too serious about completely unserious positions.

lol it's better now than ever making fun of u right wing retards and how hard you're getting cucked by your god emperor

dat h-2b expansion plan.

politico.com/story/2017/09/04/summer-employers-trump-guest-worker-visas-immigration-242271

"There were a lot of businesses that lost a lot of revenue,” said Laurie Flanagan, co-chair of the H-2B Workforce Coalition, a lobbying group with a membership that includes the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.

Trump has blasted programs that allow foreign guest workers to take jobs in the U.S. legally. “Widespread abuse in our immigration system is allowing American workers of all backgrounds to be replaced by workers brought in from other countries to fill the same job for sometimes less pay,” he told workers in Wisconsin in April. “This will stop.”

dat refugee deal trump called dumb

businessinsider.com/what-is-the-us-australia-refugee-deal-trump-immigration-2017-8

Trump complained about the deal and criticized the Australian leader throughout the conversation, at one point saying "I hate taking these people" and insulting Turnbull for brokering "many a stupid deal in business." Trump eventually declared the conversation his "most unpleasant call all day" after a "pleasant" one with Russian President Vladimir Putin earlier, then hung up after dismissing Turnbull's request to discuss Syria and North Korea.

"This shows me to be a dope. I am not like this, but if I have to do it, I will do it but I do not like this at all. I will be honest with you," Trump said. "I think it is ridiculous and Obama should have never signed it. The only reason I will take them is because I have to honor a deal signed by my predecessor and it was a rotten deal."

democrats need to stop living in a fantasy world and actually look at what trump is doing in the real world or 2020 is going to be a fucking joke

Let's archive that
>politico com/story/2017/09/04/summer-employers-trump-guest-worker-visas-immigration-242271
archive.is/BttKH
>businessinsider com/what-is-the-us-australia-refugee-deal-trump-immigration-2017-8
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/what-is-the-us-australia-refugee-deal-trump-immigration-2017-8

youtube.com/watch?v=sYkvpNR8BGU

Wait.. there's more

lol u retards make it too easy for me

He looks like a golden age legal drama tv star.

Oh yeah, the whole suburban and rural retards thing was your invention. You are just one big ironic joke that everyone but you gets.

>Let's archive that
Let's report the bots
sys.Sup Forums.org/pol/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=140843147&altc=1

no that was a different leaf

im the right wing retards leaf

u can combine it for rural and suburban right wing retards

But that would be really gay. Like a Deviantart crossover with two properties that just do not go together. Like peanut butter and Scallops.

The U.S. had 66,000 slots this year for foreign workers to staff non-agricultural seasonal businesses — landscapers, hotels and seafood processors among them. By March, these slots were all filled. In previous years, Congress often dealt with such shortages by extending the guest workers' H-2B visas. But this year Congress ignored employers’ pleas, putting the decision in the hands of the administration. In response, the Department of Homeland Security added 15,000 visas in what then-DHS Secretary John Kelly called a "one-time increase." Even that somewhat grudging gesture didn't occur until mid-July, when nearly one-third of summer was already past.

it's almost as if posting one sentence from the washington post is irrelevant

isn't their legal team full of Clinton attorneys though?

or u know they could just hire American.

isn't that Trump's slogan?

He'll most likely go down with his buddy comey

is that one of the low wage workers trump is importing?

In this particular case bringing in foreign workers is better for us Americans. You just worry about Trudeau leaf

WTF I LOVE FOREIGN WORKERS TAKING AMERICAN JOBS AND SUPPRESSING AMERICAN WAGES NOW!

it's like right wing retards don't even know that most illegals are from visa overstays...

Joel Pollak at Breitbart.com reported…

Special Counsel Robert Mueller is reported to be working with New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman on his inquiry into alleged Russian interference in the 2016 presidential race.

If the report, first published in Politico, is true, it would be the latest fact undermining the integrity and impartiality of Mueller’s inquiry, which Democrats hope will result in the president being impeached and the results of the 2016 election forever called into question.

Mueller has already hired Democrat donors and an attorney who worked for the Clinton Foundation. Schneiderman is one of the most partisan state attorneys general, and has been one of President Trump’s most vociferous public opponents. He helped lead the fight against Trump’s executive order suspending travel from terror-prone countries, calling it “just a Muslim ban by another name.” He also sued Trump for fraud in the Trump University case, and announced in 2016 — during the height of the presidential campaign — that he was investigating Trump’s charities.

USA Today noted at the time that Schneiderman and Trump “have been involved in a years-long public feud.” In April, Schneiderman reportedly hired a liberal, Bernie Sanders-linked consulting group to help generate lawsuits against the Trump administration. Schneiderman also has a history of politically-charged litigation, including an effort to cover up emails that former Attorney General Eliot Spitzer sent from a private account while in office.

That's because Trump Tower is in NY...

> leafs unironically too stupid on to evaluate circumstances on a case by case basis

WTF I LOVE INJECTING MAPLE SYRUP INTO MY BRAINSTEM NOW

He keeps getting closer to Trump and just recently gave the white house the name of six top aids he will question. Sup Forums is somehow convinced is he le our guy XD and will be wrong again.

I voted for Trump too btw. Mueller is doing the dirty work of the establishment in both parties.

“This report shows that we have a problem with visa overstays in the United States,” a senior administration official said in briefing reporters on the new numbers, vowing to step up enforcement to try to cut down on the violations.
The Trump administration’s report stands in contrast to the Obama administration, which played down the numbers last year when officials released a similar report, focusing on the vast majority of travelers who did comply and leave when they were supposed to.
Indeed, more than 98.5 percent of those admitted through airports and seaports departed before their admissions expired in 2016. But the sheer amount of travel — some 54 million visitors who came through those air and sea ports — means even that small overstay rate works out to nearly 740,000 illegal immigrants.
Some of the overstays were short term, and the foreigners did leave eventually, but the majority were long-term problems.

BLORMPF BTFO again...r-right

more than 98.5 percent of those admitted through airports and seaports departed before their admissions expired in 2016.

Big if true. I want to believe.