Daca Discussion

So are there any economic benefits for ending Daca? It seems the amount of taxes Daca Members pay is more then the U.S government spends on the program

Other urls found in this thread:

transition.fec.gov/pages/brochures/foreign.shtml
fec.gov/data/receipts/individual-contributions/?two_year_transaction_period=2018&contributor_name=karen caudillo&min_date=01/01/2017&max_date=12/31/2018
instagram.com/caudillocleaningllc/
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/09/dreamer-lauded-by-the-left-is-a-fraud/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=IfCOO7Z39j0
youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gwd_Iofr6ZQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah it will raise wages slightly for natives. If we got rid of all the millions of illegals we could just replace them with all the blacks that are on welfare.

1. If they are paying taxes, then these are jobs that Americans could be doing. We aren't losing anything in the long run.

2. They're foreign invaders. What we get from ending the program is forestalling a foreign invasion of the country.

3. Not everything is measured in GDP. I'd easily take a small hit in GDP/Taxes if more people could be employed (hell, I want to strip out most taxes and the entire welfare state). There is something to be said for the fulfillment of having a job as opposed to relying on the government teat.

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as undocumented immigrants, are in fact, illegal aliens, or as I've recently taken to calling them, illegal occupants. Undocumented immigration is not an immigration system unto itself, but rather another illegal component of a fully functioning occupation system made powerful by the drug cartels, corrupt employers and black market components comprising a full threat to the lawful population.

Many Americans are affected by a modified version of the illegal immigration system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of illegal occupation which is widely used today is often called undocumented immigration, and many of its proponents are not aware that it is basically the illegal occupation system, developed by criminals.

There really are documents, and these people aren't using them, but it is just a part of the system they abuse. Documents are the law: the program in the country that allocates the country's resources to the other programs that the country runs. The documents are an essential part of an lawful country, but useless by themselves; they can only function in the context of a complete system of law. Documents are normally used in combination with the legal immigration system: the whole system is basically immigration with laws added, or legal immigration. All the so-called undocumented immigrants are really illegal occupants!

IIRC you need to make about 86k a year to be tax neutral for the USA.

It isn't about muh taxes you dipshit.

any reduction in the supply of latinas is unacceptable

>they aren't american!!
(until their kids learn english)

>foreign invaders!!!
((that learn fluent english))

>implying illegal immigrants aren't people
edgy as fuck

what's it like taking the autism pill?

No. Learning english doesn't make them American or not invaders. I can invade France and speak French and impose my culture on the French while yelling orders at them in French and it doesn't change anything.

And they aren't OUR PEOPLE, traitor-donkey. I know you're just baiting here, so I'm not gonna take you too seriously. Put simply:

America is a white country that once had black farm equipment and conquered areas infested with indians and indians who spoke spanish (those Aztecs calling themselves Mexicans). We made a mistake of letting the farm equipment stick around after we stopped using them.

I'm not going argue over what being American is to me but I don't give a fuck what color your skin is. Read the constitution, all men are created equal. Founding fathers were just too scared to make angry inbred southerners give up their niggers so they just held onto theirs to get you retards to join.

why do republicans act like they give a fuck about the employment rate, it seems like you're upset about the equipment getting used by the wrong race
asi eres un gringo y un pandillero la folla a tu perrita carita?

you have to be literally retarded or just lazy to not get a job rn

You do realize race is more than skin color? Anyone that doesn't understand that from a very young age has to have something deficient with them mentally.

Read what the actual founders said. All men *are* created equal. The thing is the founders didn't consider niggers and shitskin to be fully human. They weren't men. They aren't. They're basically elevated animals. And the first immigration and naturalization act, written by the founders in 1791, stated that only WHITE men of good moral character could be citizens. Beaners need not apply. Stop trying to appropriate the words of a bunch of old, white racists who disagreed with you.

Everyone knows dogs are the same species. And everyone knows dogs have different athletic abilities, different intelligences, and different coats. White people are border collies. Pretty fuckin' smaht. Blacks are basically whatever inbred purse animal you can think of that could never survive outside of their very specific environment (the tropics where fruit falls off trees) without help (welfare/slavery).

It's mostly cultural. In less than 3 generations Asians have surpassed Whites in the US in terms of average income despite being discriminated against. It's called hardwork, stop using a scapegoat cause you're a cuck to Jose while you're out at your 9-5.

>7777
Digits of truth.

Found the illegal

Reminder that she illegally donated to a PAC as a foreign national and will be receiving a visit from the feds about it.

I don't want to be an asshole, but the often referenced paid taxes are unverifiable, and the mules that birthed these abominations collect about the average salary in benefits and subsidized services (emergency room medical care). Oh and don't forget fence sitters the cunts are getting free tuition and other perks to combat racism. Your place at the table has been taken. Viva la raza, viva la Mexico, viva la immigrant.

>I'm so proud to be spanish
>Fuck america
>Fuck white people
>My college professor cucks told me I'm super fabulous
>Break numerous laws
>Cry
>Get deported
>Talk shit in Mexico like I did in the U.S.
>Get decapitated

There is justice

Discrimination legally ended years ago. It's literally illegal now.

Obviously they're unverifiable. And all they're really counting is that they file their taxes. But most illegals get paid under the counter. Which means they can report "No Income." Which means they can get fucking welfare.

>unless you're white

The infographic in /ptg/ is too zoomed out. Can you hit me with a better one?

>All men *are* created equal.
I think you meant to emphasize men. Black male slaves are men by the scientific definition

>The thing is the founders didn't consider niggers and shitskin to be fully human. They weren't men. They aren't. They're basically elevated animals. And the first immigration and naturalization act, written by the founders in 1791, stated that only WHITE men of good moral character could be citizens. Beaners need not apply. Stop trying to appropriate the words of a bunch of old, white racists who disagreed with you. Everyone knows dogs are the same species. And everyone knows dogs have different athletic abilities, different intelligences, and different coats. White people are border collies. Pretty fuckin' smaht. Blacks are basically whatever inbred purse animal you can think of that could never survive outside of their very specific environment (the tropics where fruit falls off trees) without help (welfare/slavery).
The problem with this argument is, even assuming everything else is correct, you're wrong in assuming slavery helps a given population. Slavery and specifically American slavery and the transition to share-cropping/urbanization and red-lining and segregation all impeded African-American economic motivation. You are blind to argue isolating a minority from wealth and resources is empowering them. Welfare is a result of slavery, not aid that developed from it.

nope, just taught myself spanish because I felt like it. It's fun learning another language and speaking to strangers you never could communicate with before, including regulars I worked with, women, clientele, etc. Honestly you have one life, even if you're racist you're a retard to not learn another language.

people assume just because im a democrat it means i wouldnt want a cunt like her to get fucked when she was obviously corrupt

1 MILLION less Democrat voters, so lower taxes and less government expenditure on gibemedat by extension

I hate people who always rationalize things with money. Somethings are more important than money, like a more homogeneous society. You can already see how good Mexicans make Mexico, they won't help MAGA

Huge amount of taxes? They are not and will never be qualified for high paying jobs.

As for low paying jobs, we have enough other unemployed who want those jobs too.

They are mostly consuming schooling from what it seems like. Schooling should not have been one of the ways of keeping DACA status. Left wing school admins bend over backward to admit and retain them in school.

>is displacing white culture with tribal non-whites worth a small temporary boost in government revenue

CONSERVATISM YES

Slavery does help their population. These cretins would never survive on their own. Look how they run their own countries. Look what happens when they take over.

>Zimbabwe
>Haiti
>South Africa

Apartheid South Africa was streets ahead of the catastrophe that is modern South Africa. Even countries without significant white minorities are trainwrecks. Haiti and Zimbabwe mostly killed theirs off. Pretty much every place else in Sub-Saharan Africa is an AIDS and/or Violence-riddled shitshow.

>people who confess everything to the North Vietnamese aren't patriots, they're traitors - Americans must unite against Brain Cancer Bantzer.

you filthy goyim, don't you understand this will hurt GDP? How will agribusiness pay slav-I mean reasonable wages without these people?

First of all, OP, your tax figures are bullshit. There's NO fucking way DACA people are tax neutral.

Also, Immigration costs are deceptive. All the college tuition waivers for DACA fuckers may or may not pay off, for example. If they all get latin american studies degrees and do nothing but get paid to protest like the MECHA motherfuckers, it's an unquestionable minus.

Too subtle.

The asians did it without special immigration set asides as well. They've had super strict immigration barriers set up against them for as long as those barriers have existed.

That one would qualify for a regular immigration visa under the special "hot female" category. Even though she'll be 180 pounds in 15 years.

They don't pay shit. White people could have this jobs and do them better.
OUT OUT OUT

from 60k daca "people" who applied for green card 20k was refused what usually means they were in conflict with law

Just saying our founding fathers didn't really consider people who weren't white as "men"...
Otherwise they wouldn't have killed a shit ton of indians and made black people slaves.

I don't actively promote or endorse racism however you cannot deny facts about the time period our founding fathers were from.

No. But Sup Forums only believes in research that supports its worldview, so there is zero point in having this thread whatsoever, in any way.

>Millennial: Where is Maria?
>Supervisor: She got deported under DACA
>Millennial: So is the vacant position open?
>Supervisor: Yes it is, please apply
Why do liberals vote against their interests?

Beautiful. Day of the rake has been delayed for a week.

The tweet didn't mention the juicy part of her illegally donating to a PAC as a foreign national. Milo though had updated his article to include the information, and we're hoping that Tucker Carlson further investigates our tip and possibly make a segment later on.
>transition.fec.gov/pages/brochures/foreign.shtml
>fec.gov/data/receipts/individual-contributions/?two_year_transaction_period=2018&contributor_name=karen caudillo&min_date=01/01/2017&max_date=12/31/2018

Oh god a leaf made me laugh what is happening

>Millennial: This is such a beautiful house and I can afford it. What happened to the previous owner?
>Realtor: They were deported under DACA
Why do liberals vote against their interests?

This salty cow's been business is worthy a paltry $15.

You know how the orcs in Warhammer 40K say more dakka? Well, Mexicans, invading orcs, screaming for more daca... Could be meme worthy.

>There was also conflict between blacks and the growing number of Chinese laundrymen by the 1870s. In Galveston, Texas, black washerwomen protested against the Chinese saying they had no business coming here taking work away from us. One woman threatened, “Mr. Slam Sling Chinaman you better sling your shirt short because we mean what we say…” In Lapeer, Michigan, a Chinese laundryman was given three days by black washerwomen to leave town. They threatened to cut off his queue unless he complied. As late as 1899 when a Chinese laundryman showed up in Albany, Georgia, black washerwomen threatened him with death unless he left town. White laundry owners condemned both black and Chinese laundry competitors. An article in the St. Albans, Vermont, paper in 1872 accused black washerwomen of matching their Chinese rivals in deceptive business practices to increase their profits.

daily reminder that white people aren't the only ones who think they own jobs in their community

makes me happy to see politicians stand against domestic terrorism for once instead of always looking overseas

Colonization is tied to but not equivalent to slavery. False equivocation, either way
>pic related
Never said I liked how modern African countries are ran, I think that the corrupt politicians that are in charge of the countries are still biased against Western values because Westerners raped their land decades ago and are letting their countries suffer instead of admitting European government is superior

Why do illegal immigrants get first dibs on all the best jobs and best homes? Oh wait, they don't, you see five of them crammed into the front of a pickup truck with the windows down all soaked in sweat cause they're about to mow the 10th lawn of the day and it's not even noon, most of them room together with large multi-generational families w/ grown siblings in the same household like mediterranean homes.

>lump of labour fallacy
A serious mistake.

Will removing that worker really create jobs? Not if it causes the company to go bust, or other companies not to start. If companies can't find people with the right skills, they won't exist, or exist as much.

Successful economies like Canada and Germany have kept themselves open to immigration

Yeah it would benefit the economy greatly because then people wouldn't have an incentive to come here illegally if they knew we were going to deport their asses. No more anchor babies either.

Sorry to ruin your night, but look up itin's, and on top of that wic and similar programs are available, and school lunches, and organizations that receive fed and state monies, and mos of the Dacia mamas have probably had at least three gargoyles, and most academic institutions hand out gobs, and they get subsidized legal services, and they work under the table, and many child services don't ask for verification of citizenship.

All the future doctors and astronauts will go back and make the Mexican economy great again.

>Will removing that worker really create jobs?
We had a popular restaurant. It was a Tex Mex place, and it got raided. Within a week the employees went from Mexican to white. Which is great because now I don't have to get out my phone to translate "chicken nachos"

>low iq retards can't understand and won't embrace western values. stop pretending.

The end of DACA is going to wake a lot of these 'Dreamers' up. Thats fo sho.

Ending it is a dumb idea.

>Fuck the US! America is racist sexist and oppressive to minorities!
>Wait don't kick me out! I love the US! I'm an American just like you!

Really activates my almonds.

Why?

But other companies might have been able to hire the whites, potentially with better jobs that suited their skills better. The point it's very complicated and dynamic. Studies don't find the clear correlation you'd have if it was simple as 'taking jobs'

You think democrats are going to let these shits go? Do you think republicans actually care? Amnesty is coming, there's to much money involved to stop it.

Why do you think that america will continue to be a first world country when its majority spic? There are no first world spic countries.

I don't know how they do things in the UK but if a job becomes vacant, it gets filled. This is a win win for anyone looking for a job.

If ICE can't do their job then citizens need to step up and do some vigilante justice to uphold the laws.

Amnesty would be civil war. If amnesty worked, then the last time Reagan enacted it would have been the last time.

Did you even read my post? :)))

After I saw that you misspelled "labor" I knew the rest wasn't worth reading.

Us Asians surpassed whites because our intellect is genetically superior to whites, and thus we are too intelligent to participate in identity politics. Whine all you want, Donkey, but race is real.

>taxes Daca Members pay is more then the U.S government spends on the program
If you're going to lie at least make it believable

How much shit does daca people get for free?
Yeah shut the fuck up and go back

think of 800,000 vacant jobs, vacant houses (housing prices will obviously fall), class rooms less crowded, less traffic on the road.
There are many benefits

>He seriously thinks blacks are just gonna up and start working.

they worked more than whites before LBJ enslaved them to the welfare state. but yeah just sending back illegals wont do anything to get blacks to start working

Oh they'll work. The welfare state is next after we get the illegals out.

We'll lower the price of air Jordan's down to $60 and release a new pair every week. That ought to get them moving.

Yet here we are. Look I've worked with these people when I was younger, and they would brag about how three years of work in the us would pay for a nice sized property and so on and now they've brought their kids and time has move on. Why would you go back to Mexico when everything here is almost free with your legal status. And think about this we're all huddled around pic at midnight lamenting the injustice of the world in such a way that if it were linked to an individual there very well could be negative consequences. Yet the aliens flaunt there misdeeds without mush pause. Who is more powerful, citizen of the us or a citizen of the world?

Nightmares are dreams too

It's costs $495 to apply for DACA. 800k? Let's say 600k paid it and didn't qualify for the fee waiver. That's $297,000,000.00. Not including any sort of income taxes they pay. Get your fucking facts straight, buddy

Most of that will be in California

grats Sup Forums

>It's costs $495 to apply for DACA.
I typed this into google and added "fee waivers" at the end out of curiosity. What a fucking surprise.

>what is illegal aliens getting educated by taxpayer money at the detriment to the actual citizens.

This is now a "DACA Dreamer illegally registered to vote and made illegal political donations" thread:

instagram.com/caudillocleaningllc/
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/09/dreamer-lauded-by-the-left-is-a-fraud/

>Ann Coulter is now tweeting Sup Forums material
>Trump follows her on Twitter

800k vacant everything would be a net gain

>Why would you go back to Mexico when everything here is almost free
Exactly, remove all the gibs, give out long hard labor sentences and then immediate deportation to central america

Joy needs to die

Wrong focus, user.

the link is complete

Oh fuck.. a mexican is crying burn the white house and use the constitution as a tampon I cant take all the feels. Repeal all the laws and have more mayan human sacrifices on all college campuses.

Joy enables through virtue-signalling, Joy needs to die.

Virtue signalling? She's an old lady getting her house cleaned.

as long as I get to riflebutt a dreamer in the face, just one time, thats all I ask

>Called and asked to self deport

I'm a spic and I hope the mexican gangs chop off your head and feed it to the pigs

Same to you and all other spics

>benefits for ending Daca
It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of border-less, race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

The Jewish role in the refugee crisis:
>youtube.com/watch?v=IfCOO7Z39j0

Leftist subversion explained by former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov:
>youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

The Jewish role in the porn industry:
>youtube.com/watch?v=gwd_Iofr6ZQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

we never wanted them they broke the law coming illegally so they don't have the same rights as a citizen and they shouldn't there is already a country that gives them all the rights they need Mexico.

Nice.

kek, this is so jewish it just might work

She's got her crocodile tears game down pat

>all men are created equal

Do you really think the white dudes making that document meant a bunch of sub human shitskins when they wrote that?

that ugly face
those glasses

SOMEBODY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE SHOOP IN GEORGE COSTANZAS FACE ONTO HER SOMEHOW THEY SO ALIKE

Who do they think they are fooling with that source?

fun fact: much of the original framework of the constitution used the phrasing "white men" referring specifically to anglos. in more modern usage, socialist jews twisted the term 'white' to mean 'not black' during civil rights era and onward