Knights of Columbus

The fasces caught my eye, what's Sup Forums's opinion of this?
>The Knights of Columbus is the world's largest Catholic fraternal service organization. Founded by Father Michael J. McGivney in New Haven, Connecticut, in 1882, it was named in honor of the mariner Christopher Columbus. Originally serving as a mutual benefit society to working class and immigrant Catholics in the United States, it developed into a fraternal benefit society dedicated to providing charitable services, promoting Catholic education and Catholic public policy positions, and actively defending Catholicism in various nations.
>most notable include John F. Kennedy; Ted Kennedy; Al Smith; Sargent Shriver; Samuel Alito; John Boehner; Ray Flynn; Jeb Bush (Please Clap);

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZboT7xaM-s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_J._McGivney
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you're an idiot

sounds interesting: any chance at subversion? we can meme Irish catholics migrating into spicland mixing with the mestizos, should raise their IQ a bit

You're right. OP is an idiot. KoC predate the Italian fascist and OP even says that. Why is OP here?

Sage

Honestly curious about fraternities to promote Fascism in America, was just something I came across looking up fasces symbols in America. My estimation is that there needs to be a meta political organization that excludes women and at least publicly promotes Christianity.

I've been a member for a few years now. It's good to have an exclusively male group to hang out with.

Don't know much about this, it's hard to see how this wouldn't be establishment though. Rich fuckers at the top, towing the line. Just business. A bit like the catholic P2 lodge in Italy.

Unity makes strength.

Im joining my local knights of columbus council this week.
Im a confirmed catholic im ready to gas the kike's.

All confirmed catholic men should join the knights of columbus.

This makes me think there could be something to it. Jeb "Guac Bowl" Bush being the counter argument though.

Is there a Protestant equivalent?

Old man's club for catholics. Like blue lodge freemasonry, but with even *more* gay anal sex.

I was gonna join. Head honcho wore really nice shoes. Shiny really orange shiny ones. After he asked if I was interested I basically figured they were for faggots like the masons. They always enjoy butt sex. Luciferian or something mate. Regardless rather join catholic then freemasonry. We should just bring the Templars back and stop pussy footing or atleast restore the knights of Malta for plebs to join and larp. Future catholic organisation's that aren't even created yet really tickle my pickle. Will we go occult Thule society style or demon vrill style? We're gonna have so many nigger foot soldiers and Asians it's gonna be hilarious to wage war against the Muslims if we uncuck the commie antichrist. Vatican spring the Vatican and get the commie the fuck out nun color revolution

the orange order.

not too popular in the US

No
Become a catholic
Hitler,musolini and francisco franco were catholic's.

>Knights of Columbus History
youtube.com/watch?v=UZboT7xaM-s

Jfk was a knights of columbus member and a confirmed catholic.
The kike's had the american antifa prototype lee harvey oswald kill kennedy.

My friend and I joined when may father did.
>literally soldiers for the Pope, doing charity to kill time, until it's time

They modernised the new uniform's for kofc members it actilually looks cool now.
We need younger guy 18+ joining.

>should raise their IQ a bit
>implying Irish aren't the spics of the white world.

this. the KoC and The Orange Lodge is an old mans club from a time when the countries were 95% white and needed to sort themselves out via protestant/catholic. I mean, ya..it was a big deal then.

My whole family is in the Orange Order and it's super cringe. I stay far away from it.Literally anyone I've met under the age of 40-ish who takes it seriously is mentally handicapped and uses it as something to keep busy.

Its kind of cool talking to the older guts and picking and choosing charity events to attend.

Become Catholic. It is the true original church.

That is true the apostle peter is the first pope established the catholic church in rome.

> Father Michael J. McGivney
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_J._McGivney
Looks like he started it when he was 30 years old. Doesn't seem that hard to start a fraternity. If we all started our own with a common symbol like the Sup Forums leaf, we could recognize each other.

Knights of Columbus used to be real strong around here but like all these other clubs for men it's fallen to feminist shit where the women lose their fucking minds if their man is out of eyesight for more than 10 minutes, women used to have their own clubs and did their own thing but whatever

No.just become a kofc member everyone under 40 most likely browses pol

Women dont like sewing and baking clubs these days.

Home economics needs a revival in public schools.

Make Womanhood Great Again

(cont.) also Quiverfull meta Christian movement. Up the white birth rate.

The less education women are allowed to have, the more likely they are to start a family. Education creates Marxists and dykes, and only forces women down a path of careers instead of families because they don't want their education to go to waste.

Womens' over education is a primary factor in white genocide

No fascist USA... oh fuck.

Columbus was a genocidal lunatic.
Why would you name your charity after such a despicable being ?

Ya but jfk killed the bay of pigs and let the commies have Cuba. And he talked to Russia secret channels to fuck up his opponents. Last real president but prolly deserved to get off from Southern perspective for being weak on commies. Lbj 1965 immigration act brought the commies into power decades later was prolly supported by Kennedy. Masons are old ussr jew infiltration units for cultural marxist implantation during 1950s Columbia bullshit. Paranoia of the red scare was based against the commies and their enablers namely masons. Before the 1950s the largest 3rd political party was the anti Mason party. Fast forward Columbia marxist infiltration to 1960s or 70s of Vatican 2 and you see how successful the masons old commie ussr Juden (Jesuits were banned for a hundred years from the church for their kiniving and mostly Jewish roots) . Now you see open borders, no culture, accept Muslims, etc etc being pushed out of the false prophets mouth because the masons have the papacy. No different from others really only theres just two popes one who would reject the destruction of Europe culture by commie masons and devil worshippers and one who openly tells you to accept the death of the west at the hands of Islam. Hence a South American commie pope who seeks the destruction of white America via birthrates, open borders, and refugees. Kinda like bannon telling it how it is.

Fasces are literally everywhere in America.
If you haven't figured it out yet, Anti-Fascist is code for Anti-American.

>Moslem flag

Figured that one out long ago, trying to help others figure it out.

>KoC
>keepers of dark secrets
>encode shit in plain sight with greek
>pass dead soul to new little babies
>sacrifice humans
>real good people
fuck off