Brave White Woman Stands Up To Sharia Supporting Muslim

globalnews.ca/news/3729571/jagmeet-singh-racist-heckling/

Where were you when brave a Canadian woman stood up to Muslim that is running for NDP leadership?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7mGr4Uc7ebA
youtube.com/watch?v=SmzkJIwy1WU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Singh's a sikh

>Singh's a sikh
>leaf
Lol

They are the same fucking thing, retard.

but he's a sikh

>your were born in time to weaponize feminists to destroy Muslims

god i love this timeline.

sikhs and muslims literally hate each other

This, he's a sikh, OPs a typical moronic burger

Who cares, Canadian whites are gonna die...you faggots did it to yourselves.

He's a sikh, he's more likely to support the western ideals of freedom & autonomy. He's also more likely to say "fuck the sand niggers, the only good muslim is a dead muslim"

That's a sikh.
Op's ignorance knows no bound.

> Idiots taking the bait

saged

>the only good muslim is a dead muslim
very true and to be honest fuck them all because they're your friend one day and the next thing you know the cunt is pullin out a knife

And how sweet it is. We basically own parts of Toronto and we're growing.

>Sikh
>muzzie

holy shit!

same shit, towel head camel jockey sand niggers

I'm petty sure OP is a shill. We are well aware Sikhs want to murder every Pakistani with their little daggers they pack at the border. They're also petty based.

Oh shit, dat muhfuckah got T R U N K E D

whatever yout say, rabi

Girls are so gross. If I saw a big ass elephan vagina I'd stay away it was probably covered in mud and poop.

i feel like im about to be called a fag

She is not smart.

Mine's bigger

>heckling a bro tier sikh

Canada deserves what's coming to them

You do know that we'll cleanse brampton and Scarb come the day, right? Just you wait.

lol, the Jews own Toronto, like they own Canada. you're just the another pawn in their game.

Does anyone else feel like this is a political stunt for PR? Why would ANYONE seriously consider heckling an unknown NDP race?

they hate white people more "Men who sneaked Afghan asylum seekers into Britain jailed - Daily Mail

Do you enjoy being hated? I don't get the mindset. Its like reveling in being a plague on earth

>bro tier
>NDP
kys

Jokes on you, I get the best orgasms via oral. But, good for you slick. There are a lot of big dick guys in Sup Forums.
>FYI, most good feels are in vulva, not interior as much

judging by title and sikh in pic and reference to leaf.
i dont even have to click.

Diversity is our strength. It will never turn into ethnic factions fighting each other for power like every other country on earth. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength.

This Sikh is only a second generation immigrant. Certainly not removed enough from the parent culture to represent the interests of the Canadian People.
What a disgusting system.

>thinking non-whites can be trusted
>le 63% man

Retards

Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength. Diversity is our strength.

t. A southern boy sitting at a computer shitposting while all of his precious confederate statues get torn down by niggars.

>western civilization
>created and spearheaded by monoethnic white nations
>2017
>bunch of immigrants in canada chanting diversity is strenght in order for to allow more and more of them to be let in. Claiming that a multiethnic nation is a strength.
Let's examine these peoples background, their home countries and look at the state they are in, this is what a mixed bag of "quality" this diversity will objectively produce.

fuck canada

All these immigrants if they are not white, do not carry the western culture and values, and they show it constantly by peddling something other than that, this is what diversity means, it means anti western civilization, and it means anti white. If these people could produce something better since they want to be anti western values to begin with, well then they had bloody well produced it already back home in their original nations, but they didn't!
Diversity = let us stay instead of going back home and peddling our usual stuff back there.

Girls Just Want to Have Fun bro

Bahaha dumb bitch. Reminds me of those BLM chick who interrupted Bernie.

The mans a Sikh.

This just shows again and again, that culture and values are ethnically determined massively. Wherever these ethnicities go, same as when they go to white nations, they take their behaviour culture and values with them rather than assimilate. And turn it into how it looks back in their original nations. So how is diversity strength then when they don't want to live in their home nations in the first place! THEIR DIVERSITY is not very strong or of good quality then is it? They want to live in white nations but do not like white peoples values behaviour and systems. And refuse to admit that them infusing their garbage into western civilization thus undermining it, is NOT a quality neither for them or for the place they are at. I mean why the hell do you want to leave a place of quality? They want to leave because they do NOT produce good quality societies with their values and behaviour!

fuck sharia

To put a sports team metaphor, "diversity" is equivalent to a bunch of rank amateurs forcing them into a professional teams roster, and claiming the professional team is now of BETTER QUALITY because a bunch of rank amateurs try by force and coercion to join its roster and play for the team.
Yeah it's all fun and games till you have to produce some results, aka actually play on the professional league, and getting your ass handed to you by every professional team in the league, causing you to drop out of the fucking league.

Do you think a professional team values a multiethnic roster only for the sake of it being multiethnic eventhough it fills it up with rank amateurs by doing this, or does it values people who are professional at what they do?

It values those who are professional at it and who have similar mindset because similar mindset makes a good team, a diverse mindset makes a BAD TEAM, NO TEAMWORK arguing no discipline etc.

And it might be fun for the amateurs cause it's fun and games to them cause they don't know this.. But when they actually have to play and lose every match they find out very quickly that diversity for diversitys sake is not strength at all but is total weakness.. making that team lose every fucking match. And ruins all the progress it has made in making an effective team that think similarly.

Do you assimilate into a team or do you start arguing that a professional team should play like amateurs because you don't know your ass from your elbow as an amateur? what do you think is best for the team? Dumbasses.. You know very well if you are amateur you should be shitcanned from a professional team regardless of your personal feelings, because you're not up to the task.

A "diversity" team gets buttfucked into the last century by a professional team of same mindset that think exactly the same and knows what eachother are thinking and what they need the others to do. Nothing is worse when you need something accomplished than 100 different fucking irellevant oppinions about how to do every little fucking thing.

That's a Sikh you retard

>That's a Sikh you retard
Good for him, perhaps he need to fuck back to be with sikhs who think like him instead. And then improve on team sikh instead of introducing his amateur hour in western nations. Or is team sikh a professional "team" by your assesment?

Literally no they're not

>Hence the different classifications like how a truck isn't a fucking cat dumbass

A Sikh went around chopping heads off of Muslims during the Iraq War.

It's like a guy with a dunce hat that shows up to work in a professional organization.. "oh look i have dunce hat on this must mean i bring you now strength through diversity".
>A Sikh went around chopping heads off of Muslims during the Iraq War.
I love the idiocy of that thinking, you import a "pest animal" and then you import another "pest animal" but that is used to dealing with the other "pest animal" you just imported. Instead of evicting the first pest you imported by mistake.

The reason that illudes all these leftist fuckwits that are illiterate about history and accomplishments of western civilization, is that the very reason western civilization and its nations became such a towering and majestic beacons that incompetent people from incompetent nations wants to move to and peddle their own bullshit, is because they were monoethnic and monocultural which produced high level of cooperation and essentially they became an effective team, they knew what the other was thinking, they thought similarly because of this, and knew what was needed of them to do with a task without even having to ask.

Mass immigration and multiethnic/multiculti stuff, destroys an effective team, and turns it into a bunch of rank amateurs, arguing with irellevant oppinions about how to do the task, each oppinon more incompetent than the other about how to approach the task at hand.

Diversity isn't strength it's fucking bullshit, which is why effective teams are teams who think very much alike which is easier to accomplish in monoethnic monocultural situations. Which is exactly what a professional team weither in work or in sports is the most effective ones, like that. And whilst "diversity" teams bicker and argue over petty trivial things, the other team gets shit done.

You RUIN THE TEAM and the progress made to make in an effective team with your FUCKING DIVERSITY YOU IDIOTS! Is it not enough that you come from an amateur team to begin with, stop trying to make everyone into a bunch of fucking amateurs just because you couldn't make it on your own. youtube.com/watch?v=7mGr4Uc7ebA

lmfao nice bait thread cunt

Sikhs don't like Muslims you stupid kike. And kikes don't like the NDP. Because the kikes have a strangle hold on the one party state. First PM's Party was called Liberal Conservative. They've never lost a single federal election since they "broke off" a short time after. And because provincially the NDP has blown the least amount of fiat money. And created medicare. A system that cured ebola. Has Canadians living 4 years longer than fatty babylonians. And for 1/3 the price per capita. Not my problem an NDP guy and Reverend was voted Canada's Greatest Person. Tommy Douglas. Learn things, Jew. NDP is an American creation. If you want corruption go with the other parties for Boomers. People love to talk out of their asses. You're probably in isis or are a pedo

Noooo the white people are stealing out fake interest payments monies and sharing them with eachother nooooo

Western civilization has demonstrated unequivocally that it produced the most effective societies and culture for nearly 700 years it was responsible for nearly 90% of the shit you take for granted today. But now.. these idiot amateurs from other countries want to not only come into our countries and have us pay for their subsistence, but also have the audacity to try to say "ahh but ours stuff is also good". NO YOUR SHIT IS OBJECTIVELY BAD, it was proven bad, thus you must assimilate into our team if you want to stay here. Or you stay in your place and partake in your amateur hour till such a time that you want to act more professionally and bring your "team"/nation up to the level where we can see eye to eye. It's ridiculous, and the "multiculti" and "diversity" is directly related to that, it's simply an bad excuse nothing else, and it erodes a good foundation/blueprint for good things that has already shown it's worth its salt. And not only do they do this, but also want to tell white people that they need to piss off, so not even being thankful for what they produced aswell whilst completely undermining all these things. The level of ungratefulness, spitefullness and stupidity is quite unparalleled in many ways.

Go fuck off with your diversity it's not a positive contribution. Assimilate instead and try to use our educational ressources to become of merit instead. And if you feel unable to assimilate, then you belong in your original nation instead. Simple as that.

And this is happening whilst we are giving the world through exports technology education, the works, everything we struggled to accomplish all these many generations and centuries, they can just take like a fucking buffet free of charge and to implement for themselves should they wish. And they do all this simultaneously whilst we extend olive branch after olive branch to their nations and peoples. Truly extraordinary the ineptitude and moronical behaviour of these people. And then some of them FUCKING USE OUR SHIT AND SAY THEY ARE BETTER THAN US cause they use our shit whilst taking advantage of us.. what is these peoples fucking major malfunction?

You know, they could have just done it for them fucking selves if you want to be very technical about it. Nor was it something we HAD to do to fucking spoonfeed these incompetent morons these things. But not only do they get this but think ah i go straight to the in front of the troth and stand and say ah.. you need to also not only give me all this stuff, but you need to change everything about you and undermine yourself cause "i'm just as good as you IF NOT BETTER, so do it my way now." IN OUR NATIONS. Man.. It's way beyond time that someone told them to either shut the fuck up or get the fuck out. The level of patience white people have truly displays an enormous degrees of character, if the shoe was on the other foot they would've waited less than a nanosecond with arguing similar.

Why are these 'red pilled' anti Islam whites so stupid?

Do we need a campaign to raise awareness of what sikh turbans look like?

you just brought the value of templar flags down to levels i didnt know possible.

Can we please get an Upper Canada Separatist Party going? You guys will never let us separate so it's up to you guys to leave us.

kys amerilard

>Why are these 'red pilled' anti Islam whites so stupid?
It's a feminist, i give her credit that she's finally waking up to what sharia is about after hating on white males and western culture, probably finally read something about islam and saw what is going on in islamic countries and lost her shit when a few things finally "clicked" for her, but then she in her stupor picks a sikh to pick on instead of a muslim, and that's where it all falls down ofcourse. I suppose she felt he was standing for allowing sharia aswell.

It's the feminists, she learned something about islam and muslim history and then went on full attack on anything that looked like it, same as feminists attack white males and western culture eventhough western civilization is bar none the culture and values that protect women the most in the world. It's why feminism is so stupid in the western world in the first place.. They have it all but someone fooled them into thinking what they had isn't more than good enough. So similar attack pattern this time against anyone who looks like they might be for sharia.. he's got a turban.. fucking muslims and shiiet.

So whilst women are treated horribly all over except for the west, the idiot feminsts in the west want to obsess about western culture and white males who treat them better than women are treated virtually everywhere on the globe whilst ignoring the actual legitimate grievances women in other places of the world can legitimately have by ignoring them completely, ruining the harmony western male and women have had for a long long time. Really pisses me off. Also because it desensitizes males from being generally empathic and emotional towards females which is a common western trait for a long long time to produce a good and loving and caring family unit and good pair bonding, and brings them closer to the shitstain behaviour that you see in many other places where women are treated badly. So in a way western feminism is actually destroying feminism and harmony between men and women in the west, by introducing it in the west where it doesn't have any place.

This was a set up. They hired and paid this woman to heckle him with racist slurs to drum up sympathy votes from virtue signalling idiots who are so desperate to not be called racist that they'll equate voting for this guy as their redemption.

This guys not super popular, hes the ndp's answer to trudeau in the form of a young, and also ethnically diverse party leader. They won't win because, they're the fucking ndp, but this stunt will definitely get them some more pity votes. And when he inevitably loses, they'll blame it on "racist" white Canadians as a whole instead of their own shitty party policies.

One day the west will gain independance. On that day you will be cut off from our petroleum and you will freeze to death. Thw triumphant western Canada will clear your frozen carcasses from the buildings and dump your lifeless husks down vale's mineshaft.

>Sikhs actually carry that dagger around because in ancient times they used it to fight off muslims trying to force convert them
>the same
Go to prayer and reflect Templar, your mind has failed you

>Bramladesh

m8
That city is South Asian now.

youtube.com/watch?v=SmzkJIwy1WU

>This was a set up. They hired and paid this woman to heckle him with racist slurs to drum up sympathy votes from virtue signalling idiots who are so desperate to not be called racist that they'll equate voting for this guy as their redemption.
Yeah the left are so incredibly manipulative that it's just downright disgusting sometimes, let's say it wouldn't suprise me, when facts aren't on your side i guess that's all they have. What pisses me off the most about them is that they know this themselves many of them. But don't believe in right and wrong, just about that the only truth is what others believe manipulated or otherwise, so if they have enough on their side through manipulation and deciet then they win so that makes it correct and "good". It's truly a nefarious "creature" this cultural marxism and postmodernism has created in the minds of these brainwashed miscreants. They could've been such wonderful beautiful genuine persons, but sadly it didn't turn out that way.

Guess the guy's race