So another hurricane got confirmed yesterday. That makes THREE (3) hurricanes ionly few days apart...

So another hurricane got confirmed yesterday. That makes THREE (3) hurricanes ionly few days apart. What the fuck is happening bros? Is this the wrath of god or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7aQpni-FHyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>3 hurricanes
>Earthquake in Mexico
>Possible eruption of Yellowstone.
It's the end of the world as we know it. I'll be fine. What about you?

Yes, faggotry, teaching kids to cut their dicks off, men denying their role of mastery, letting women do whatever crazy shit pops in their heads.
Pretty glad it's happening desu.

I'll be fine if yellowstone goes off, I'm not in the danger zone.

Nothing.

Pic related...

You're just not old enough to remember the last time this happened.

So apparently lights were going off in the sky during the earthquake. WHAT THE FUCK I'M SCARED.

Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence suggested the devastating hurricanes in Texas and approaching Florida were signs of “Mother Nature’s rage and wrath” at America for electing Donald Trump and not believing in man-made climate change.

Ain't she like really dumb?

What happened last time?

Because it was triggered by a Solar Flare.

youtube.com/watch?v=7aQpni-FHyQ

Now you can tell people they are stupid when they say flares dont cause Earthquakes and the Universe isn't Electrical.

It's simple - my post number shall reveal who is behind all this.

It's hurricane season dipshit

It's god that's mad cause she lets random dudes blast on her face and take pictures.

It's hard to explain, if you weren't there.

Like imagine what's going on now, with Hurricane Harvey causing a bunch of damage to the gulf coast. Then Irma hitting the Atlantic coast. Everyone freaking out. Other hurricanes, not as big, making it like a constant flow of hurricanes for weeks. People saying climate change is killing us. FEMA deployed. The President giving press conferences?

You're imaging all that, yeah? Ok, now do that but change the names of the hurricanes.

Oh, I almost forgot you have to imagine the President not being named Donald Trump, too.

>Florida
Literally nothing of value was lost. Maybe after this people will finally realize that living in a place where hurricanes hit every year is a stupid idea.

Hnnnngghhhh she's such a qt

The weather though. Living in Florida is pretty fun.

Oh wow its the end of the world - some cunt a few years ago

In ancient Chinese civilization multiple disasters like this meant that the current rulers had lost the mandate of heaven and needed to be overthrown.

You forgot to say its all the j00000s fault.