Is the world about to come to an end? Or is it the foreshadowing of a nuclear war, so in this year we have had eclipse...

Is the world about to come to an end? Or is it the foreshadowing of a nuclear war, so in this year we have had eclipse, hurricane harvey floods, now the one that's about to hit florida?? So I walk outside and I see the moon bright orange almost looks like it's smiling, i guess like a pumkin.

Other urls found in this thread:

ticc.tamu.edu/Response/FireActivity/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ir8s6IGq2Hs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what is that fourth image

tomorrow

dun dun duuun

The moon right now is orange laterally I don't know if you can see it.

Earthquake in Mexico. There has been some strange light sin the earthquake.

*lights in

Whoa

No.

Pic related...

Smoke from big wildfires will make the moon look orange... are you close to any (within 50 miles)?

I'm living pretty comfy, if it's gonna end it's not gonna end here

I live around the Forrest in Texas usa

>walk outside to check
>moon is a beautiful white
>temperature is comfortable
>no hurricanes or earthquakes
>everything is fine in dixieland

And no smoke appears to be in any distance.

it almost looks like the color of corn...

>is it happening!?!?

no.

The moon being orange is due to partial blocking of the suns rays to the moon by our atmosphere.
It's the same way our sky looks blue and the sun looks orange. Well when the light gets passed through that small opening the atmosphere absorbs all the blue rays, but the orange ones can still hit the moon and reflect down on us giving an orange look.
On a regular moon the full rays hit the moon and are partially absorbed there, what is reflected back is white (or near white) so the atmosphere does not absorb it and we get white moonlight.

the more you know.

usa is eating dust soon

There's 3 cat 5 hurricanes every year. Blood moons happen every so often. Eclipses happen all over the earth. You're not special. This timeline is not special. The Happening will never come. ;_;

O Dear Lord in Heaven send Armageddon upon me! BEHOLD A PALE HORSE AND THE RIDER THAT SAT UPON HIM WAS DEATH AND HELL FOLLOWED WITH HIM

I'm in east Texas myself, but I can't see the moon through the trees around my house.
Anyway, I found this...
ticc.tamu.edu/Response/FireActivity/

youtube.com/watch?v=Ir8s6IGq2Hs

I saw the same moon it was blood red then turned orange it looked like it was smiling. I live in South Texas

>There's 3 cat 5 hurricanes every year. Blood moons happen every so often. Eclipses happen all over the earth. You're not special. This timeline is not special. The Happening will never come. ;_;
This, I feel like somehow 2017 is full of memes and one of them is watching disasters happen live now. Truly the power of modern technology.

Yeah I know kinda like a pumpkin. Maybe could it be h.a.a.r.p

Never seen a harvest moon?

Beat me to it, but definitely think HAARP has a role here.

Irma is a category 6, Harvey was once in a 1000 yr floods and mexico 8.1M was verified to ve strongest quake in a century. Fuck outta here.

in a century for Mexico*

Care to Explain this, that just happens recently.

Those lights during the earthquake in Mexico are wild.

There are eclipses every year. There are earthquakes every year. There are hurricanes every year. The moon turns orange every month.

Stop being autistic.

The moon is completely blocked where I am. Forgot that happened at night.