Be a good looking guy, have it all

>be a good looking guy, have it all
>end up pedo
>lose it all, family will soon be gone, have nothing but myself and years of a stolen childhood to think over because of being a pedo
Even then I still plan on working in law enforcement for probably the rest of my life catching pedos that *do* molest and keeping the public safe (depends SWAT sounds pretty fun too). What will YOU be doing? I'll be doing more than you could ever dream of despite me being a straight up pedo! You need to understand not ALL of us are bad people, in fact the majority aren't, most of us don't even touch children. If you want to better understand us, you need to hear us out first - For too long you've tried on your own, look where its gotten you - Nowhere. If we lived in a culture where the topic could at least be discussed I guarantee you pedos molesting would decrease, not by much but it's a start. I urge you to put aside your emotions, if you truly care about children you'll do whats right and hear us out. If you really want to kill us (the ones that don't molest), then here you read this guy's posts and you see how you feel then. All he did was seek help, his life has been ruined, no family, no home, no car with about 20 dollars to his name. He may even kill himself all without even harming a child. If we're to be considered "moral" people we ought to help people like this out, not ruin them.

Anyway as long as this thread stays up I'll be happy to answer your questions.

Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/time2leave1212
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2_JzoKqWdA
youtu.be/_qkXDUKCq3c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> If you really want to kill us (the ones that don't molest), then here you read this guy's posts and you see how you feel then. All he did was seek help, his life has been ruined, no family, no home, no car with about 20 dollars to his name. He may even kill himself all without even harming a child. If we're to be considered "moral" people we ought to help people like this out, not ruin them.
Shit here's the link: reddit.com/user/time2leave1212

Sup Forums has more pedes than most places on earth, but you wouldn't know it from all the hicks that want to "tie em up and beat em with a hammer," or whatever sadistic shit they can think of...while being such moral people.

>while being such moral people.
Yeah aye and to think some of these impotent fags are religious. Guess all their values and adult discipline goes out the window when it comes to da big bawd bedobile. And these are the same people with the audacity to call themselves "adults"

Come on Sup Forums I thought ya'll would have something to say. Oh that's right, much like a coward, when things don't go to your agenda you're all suddenly silent or defensive. Who would've thought.

Don't forget, they'll complain about "roasties" like a bunch of robots...

It's like sometimes the math is too hard for them.

If applicable, how well do SSRIs(or related drugs) reduce your urges for diddling kiddies?

Admit that your pedophilia is more of an emotional problem than a sexual one and get help for it you powerless control freak

>If applicable, how well do SSRIs(or related drugs) reduce your urges for diddling kiddies?

Never tried, haven't felt the need to, don't think I would given the side effects of them. There's one, a testosterone blocker which causes you to grow tits!

>Admit that your pedophilia is more of an emotional problem than a sexual one and get help for it you powerless control freak
>thinking its all about power
Christ I bet you think rapists rape because its a power thing. That's female reasoning capacity at work m8, full on high school slut brainpower m8. I actually love children, think of it as an extension to heterosexuality except you're romantically attracted to kids.

I'll be Looking at your through crosshairs you LaRping piece of shit
I got something to say, your a faggot and a kid diddler. Rope for you on rope day.
ass burnt roastie detected

I'll be on the end of the gun with the trigger, and a nice shallow grave dug for each of you child molesting human waste.

Blow your fucking brains out.

>"roasties"
Oh god don't even get me started on that Dungeons and Dragons fucking word.

As someone with paraphillias(not pedophillia, though) I'd just like to say that this really isn't the case. And I'm quite sure kiddie diddlers are in similar positions -- albeit they're considerably worse off because they can't reasonably satiate it.

It's pretty much beyond any conscious, subconscious, or emotional explanation. It's simply a basal response.

>I got something to say, your a faggot and a kid diddler. Rope for you on rope day.
>muh rope day
I feel threatened. Are you trying to threaten me?

>Blow your fucking brains out.
If you're going to say it DON'T spray it lovey.

Are you that Aussie pedo that posted here before and made the recording?

Stop posting Drudkh and kill yourself.

Look, you're a disgusting subhuman trying to justify your abdominal existence. You should kill yourself and you know it but you won't because you're a coward. Happy now?

>Are you that Aussie pedo that posted here before and made the recording?
>he recognises me
Oh I feel validated, an internet celebrity at best. Jesus, you got to not flatter me like that.

>Look, you're a disgusting subhuman trying to justify your abdominal existence.
Are you sure? I don't feel like I have to justify myself to anyone, I want idiots like you to get the full picture of us before you further damage society with your arrogance.

>You should kill yourself and you know it but you won't because you're a coward. Happy now?
Not really.

kill yourself faggot

Having a disgusting kid-diddling fetish isn't a crime, but diddling kids is. Remember where to draw the line, keep your filthy fetish to yourself, and civil society will leave you alone.

>kill yourself faggot
STOP IT I DON'T LIKE IT.

Don't you have at least any questions, I know you do under that impotent bitch attitude. I'd be all ears if you'd just ask one. Maybe try that the next time you post.

Go to church and get your demons exorcised. Also stop being a little whiny faggot about it, man up.

"Noble pedophiles" are only one sexy kid away from snapping.

> Remember where to draw the line
Great already know that but thanks.

>keep your filthy fetish to yourself
I will as soon as society shuts their fucking mouth on the matter and tries to be adults for once, sure.

>and civil society will leave you alone.
Civil huh? You mean the civil people that ruined this guys life reddit.com/user/time2leave1212 even tho he did nothing wrong?

Have fun "accidently" catching a bullet from one of the other guys on the team once they find out about your "harmless" attraction to kids you faggot

Well, one of the ways I recognized you was that you have a telltale tendency to samefag on a separate device to get your threads going, as in I listened to your original recording and was initially sympathetic with you, but you're overly caustic and defensive with the inevitable criticism you're going to draw.

What's problematic is that you initiate these threads with the recognition that your desire itself is malignant, but after you get leveled with a shitpost or two you start defending your innate desire reflexively, which is at odds with what prompts you to seem to want to start these threads.

Move to Japan, its normal there

>Go to church and get your demons exorcised.
Not religious nor retarded m8.

> Also stop being a little whiny faggot about it, man up.
Demonize the truth all you want, I'm still gonna do whats right by me and the public.

Pedos have no use to society. At least trannies and gays stick to consenting adults who are into them but pedos, there is no consent for a child and there never should be. If I had it my way you guys would be lined up and shot.

>drudkh
Typical that a pedo would have such shit taste in metal

>I have a deeply engrained fetish that society doesn't like and actively harms people if I act upon it. Please accept me for who I am abloobloobloo.

Fuck off. And that's coming from a degenerate leaf.

>to samefag on a separate device
Not sure where you got that I don't do that. You must be refering to when I got banned and had to change IP. I'm not sure what happened on that post you're referencing, even I was stumped.

>but you're overly caustic and defensive with the inevitable criticism you're going to draw.
So how do you think I should handle things? I'm slowly learning as I go but at the same time, internet or not, there's only so much I can take before my sausage fingers fire up in a haze of cheeto dust.

>What's problematic is that you initiate these threads with the recognition that your desire itself is malignant, but after you get leveled with a shitpost or two you start defending your innate desire reflexively, which is at odds with what prompts you to seem to want to start these threads.
Yeah true, I tend to get off track, like I said I'm learning as I go and improving. I'm sure tho I would've had valid reasons defending my points tho...

>Move to Japan, its normal there
I might actually some day. There or Russia.

Don't you dare try to moralise mate, you're a literal paedophile. People have a very good reason to suspect and reject your kind, and is deeply embedded in the human psyche. Be thankful that people are civilised enough to allow you to live a relatively free existence.

>Pedos have no use to society.
Are you sure, the fellas I know in law enforcement saw a use in me in understanding how pedos think. That's why I'll be soon working with them.

>but pedos, there is no consent for a child and there never should be.
Ok great. I'm not arguing that dummy.

>If I had it my way you guys would be lined up and shot.
I doubt it.

That's awfully close to feminist logic aka "all men are rapists.
Yet I have to agree partially
What guarantee is there that you can resist your urges at any given time under any circumstances ?

>Don't you dare try to moralise mate, you're a literal paedophile.
I'm not moralizing, I'm simply telling THE TRUTH. I agree with you there's pedos out there that are fuckheads, most AREN'T tho. Most look at legal images and that's that. They don't deserve your shit. If this is your attempt at civilty, its sad.

> People have a very good reason to suspect and reject your kind, and is deeply embedded in the human psyche
Nice opinion Aristotle, their uneducation doesn't mean they can discriminate against good pedos. If they're civil or moral, they'd know that.

>Be thankful that people are civilised enough to allow you to live a relatively free existence.
No I won't be "thankful" for living like this. I never chose to be like this, nor do I deserve the bullshit treatment that comes along with it.

>What guarantee is there that you can resist your urges at any given time under any circumstances ?
I'd say the same about you with being around people you're attracted to - What guarantee is there that you'll not straight up rape them? Your answer lies there. My sexuality doesn't mean I'm more likely to rape, I think exactly like you on the matter just have a different sexuality.

It comes with the turf. You've got to draw the line somewhere. Apart from that, it's always bothered me that the combination of children and sexuality is considered the worst of the worst. It's gotten to the point where I feel like a rapist when playing with my grandchildren and getting an involuntary erection. This paranoia of thoughts we only have American cultural imperialism, feminism and Jews to blame for. Europe was not alwas this prude. It was even a non issue. On the other hand you could say this is the origins of a lot of tragedies. Pedos get it hard though. And I've never cared to go that deep into the human psyche, because there's a chance I might not like what I find. ' I wanted to destroy something beautiful'. The scary thought is that these are first world problems. And they shouldn't be.

You're a pedo so yes you're retarded.

You're a pedo ... trust me... you NEED religion.

But whatever, fuck you pedoshit.

If I guessed correctly from the sound of your voice I estimated you to be 18-22. It's an emotionally volatile epoch of life.

If you stay grounded and sane for ten more years then life will get easier because your libido in general will diminish to the point of becoming manageable. I'm 33 now and think about sex maybe 2\3rds as frequently and intensely as at 23.

My advice for what it's worth is as follows.

Keep yourself out of trouble. Don't overestimate your ability to incrementally rationalize yourself into increasingly risque behavior. For example, you may tell yourself you will go to the park for sunshine. Upon arriving, you notice kids. You sit down at a distance to watch, pretending to look at your phone from time to time for plausible deniability. You get excited. The hormonal change affects your judgement; you think no one will notice if you touch yourself subtlety through your pants. Etc. You get the gist.

You need to stay away from children even more for your own sanity than out of consideration for their safety, because I don't think you want to hurt them. If you did, you wouldn't reach out.

So overarching tip number one is avoid physical proximity with children for the sake of your own sanity.

I can think of other things. But I will wait to see what you have to say on this before posting more.

As an aside, I wouldn't expect you to change your fapping routines; and I think it would be futile and maybe even counterproductive if you tried. (Nofap increases likelihood of seeking flesh and blood encounters). Just make sure not to contravene your laws in what you store on your devices.

>You're a pedo so yes you're retarded.
Okay God worshiper.

>you NEED religion.
I don't believe in it, I'm agnostic at best.

>But whatever, fuck you pedoshit.
Likewise

>If this is your attempt at civilty, its sad.
Civility is about more than blind empathy. It includes doing what it takes to protect society at large.

>I never chose to be like this, nor do I deserve the bullshit treatment that comes along with it.
Completely irrelevant. You are a potential threat, and always will be as long as there are children to protect. I don't give a shit what you think you "deserve", there is every justification for suspecting paedophiles, and you're not helping yourself with your overly defensive rhetoric. Like I said, keep it to yourself and there will be no trouble.

>Drudkh

>Shit

hmmm lad why don't you recommend me some good metal then

I wasn't implying that you would be straight up abducting kids in your white van.
My primary problem lies within the mental development of the people you feel attracted to.
A child has an entirely different concept of sexuality than a grown adult.
So even if there would be some kind of mutual agreement between you and a child of a relatively young age it could hardly count as consent due to the lack of understanding.
Hence consent can probably never exist in such a situation.
It's the same like having sex with a drunk or drugged person who heavily flirts with you prior to said coitus.
There is a certain point where a set of morales breaks and I'm not talking about rape but the more tempting situation of seemingly "consensual" sex.

You're a pedo. You don't get to give moralistic life advice. You shut the fuck up and listen or retreat to your faggoty decrepit cave.

I love my weed plants too.

I can't smoke them when they're in veg, doesn't make sense. But I still love them.

I suppose I could be a weakling and try stupid shit instead of doing the right thing, but alas... you just gotta try it, even when it's dumb and makes no sense, because it seems easy.

First three Gorgoroth albums are the best in black metal: Pentagram, Antichrist, Under the Sign of Hell (1997, not the 2011 remake; greatest BM album of all time desu).

>people are their "worst" aspect

Not even slightly.

Early cannibal corpse, Slayer, Morbid angel, suffocation, emperor...

Gorgoroth is terrible and literally gay

can confirm.

so many black metal posers who think dimmu and rip offs are the real deal.

drudkh isn't that bad. the early gorgoroth is a lot better though.

If you don't believe there is an objective right and wrong, then you inevitably will touch a kid. It'll just take you spanking it to child smut enough times, and you'll start to rationalize, then plan. Agnostics are just less (or non) socially retarded atheists, effectively. Religion is a good solution to your problem.
I'm sorry that in all likelihood some faggot pedo touched you when you were young, but asking for sympathy doesn't mean you'll get it.

>Keep yourself out of trouble.
Remember I'm working in child exploitation soon. I know not to do silly things, I don't think like that anyway.

>You need to stay away from children even more for your own sanity than out of consideration for their safety, because I don't think you want to hurt them. If you did, you wouldn't reach out.
Like I told the other guy I'm not some insane rapist, my views on rape and commiting it are the same as yours. I'll be having kids eventually I can't exactly avoid them at that stage.

Nice to see someone giving advice but still I'm not some insane rapist, my thoughts and actions are under control. I want to become a cop more than molest a child believe it or not.

>Suffocation
>Emperor

>gorgoroth is terrible and gay

i guarantee you this kid has not listened to anything beyond Sign of an open eye.

also, emperor had one good album and demo that's it

oh, a virped thread def post here.... sick skids

Why are you posting Hoest in the context of talking about Gorgoroth, he was only performing live vocals and isn't on any studio albums.

His main band Taake's worst album shits on Gorgoroth's best, you absolute fucking poser

'SWAT sounds pretty fun too'.

You won't even make it through the most backwater, poorly organized academy user.

I've always found it kind of contradictory that Sup Forums would post even the most vilest of shit, snuff included, hatred, etc... . But when it comes to children we're all suddenly white knights. Just shows me none of you have ever gone into the deep end. Maybe that's why you all just like Rusty so much. There come's a moment where it's suddenly not a joke anymore. I come here to shitpost, but the shit on here is pretty fucking soul destroying.

>Civility is about more than blind empathy. It includes doing what it takes to protect society at large.
So sweep things under the rug? Ruin those that've never done anything wrong? Make non-offending peoples lives hell just so you can feel better? That's civilty? You're delusional.

>You are a potential threat
Just like you would be to my physical safety but do you see me being a woman about it? No I move on, I'd rather focus on your actions than the potential of what you may do.

>overly defensive rhetoric.
You're pathetic.

shit post, delete.

his new album is boring.

>muh consent
Where do you even see me making that argument? I agree with you.

Also checkout Darksapce, Urfaust, Peste Noire, Deathspell Omega, Grand Belial's Key, Goatmoon, Taake, White Death, Black March, Batushka, Akhlys, Belphegor, Mgla, and Nokturnal Mortum.

Okay ma'am.

smoking weed is bad but touching kids alright

sounds republican

The first Burzum album is objectively the best BM album of all time.

Bands like Immortal, Gorgoroth, Dimmu Borgir, late-era Mayhem Behemoth all started to shit on the fucking genre.
It's hilarious to see americans worship these commercial bands as if they are the best BM has to offer. Go back to death metal kiddo.

Here's your typical american talking about black metal:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2_JzoKqWdA [embed]

Stridens? Stridens is better than Gorgoroth's first 3, and I like those albums quite a bit. Taake's first 3 are better, Pest's work in Obtained Enslavement is better.
But none of this has anything to do with the fact that some faggot is posting about "YOU DONT UNDERSTAND MAAAAAN, GORGOROTH ACTUALLY RULES MMMMMMMMMAAAAN \m/" then posts someone that's not even in the fucking band.

>Gorgoroth
>Not Rotting Christ
You don't know what you're missing out on.

>What will YOU be doing?
Fuck off this isn't facebook pedo. Make sure and neck yourself!

I remember perverts like you used to mock Christians and other Americans for saying you'll try to legalize pedophilia once you got your faggot marriage.
Remember the >Two consenting adults
argument?

You're disgusting. And you should seek help before your condition worsens. You say things ''morality'' as if we should feel sympathetic. If you want to talk morals, Jesus said you people should kill yourselves, literally.

the nsbm bands lol

not all are bad but nsbm is lower tier black metal on average

absurd is utter shit.

goatmoon has some decent stuff.

Ya'll need more of this shit right here

youtu.be/_qkXDUKCq3c

>poser
Okay. I'll cope by not being fourteen.

Pest was the best. Obtained Enslavement's Witchcraft: 10\10 desu.

Stridents Hus is absolutely pathetic compared to Pentagram and Under The Sign of Hell. The multitude of reviews reflect my opinion as well.

gay hoest fanboy detected

>I'm a pedophile.
>I pinky-promise not to diddle kids. I'm super duper serious.
>I'm going to have children.

I'm not in favor of taking a compassionate stance on 'innocent' pedos who just want help until we take care of the marxist menace. In the current political climate, any attempts to be compassionate will be subverted into normalizing sex with children. As long as that's the case, what you suggest, OP, is completely off the table. Sorry, really

Was it the twang that gave me away? I dislike weed, but most of the people I know seem to think it's good for them. Who am I to judge. I drink my beers. Everybody get's their fix, one way or another. Never did mention weed though.

You should be castrated.

all their new shit is gay goth shit

He typed, ignoring the point of the post was the person I was quoting google image searched "Gorgoroth" and clicked on the first person with corpse paint he saw without even vetting if they are in the band

"Look at me showing off my mental disorder"

>If you don't believe there is an objective right and wrong, then you inevitably will touch a kid.
I do tho. Why do you think I'm not arguing if kids can consent? You're being irrational at best.

>Religion is a good solution to your problem.
Religion, particularly Christianity definitely teaches good values, I'm a believer of them but I certainly don't 100 percent believe God exists nor 100 percent he DOESN'T exist.

>I'm sorry that in all likelihood some faggot pedo touched you when you were young
Hey that's pretty good. You hit the nail right down to "faggot" on the hammer, some gay pedo did in fact touche me.

>but asking for sympathy doesn't mean you'll get it.
Never have m8

Fucking this

wasn't trying to say you did, rather the collective opinion of Sup Forums in their weed threads

Yeah BM in America blows with two exceptions: Grand Belial's Key and Akhlys.

GBK's Judeobeast Assassination and Kosherat are top 10 BM albums for me. Give em a try.

Genuinely consider killing yourself. There's no place for you here. I love you user, but this dimension isn't for you.

>You won't even make it through the most backwater, poorly organized academy user.
>knows nothing of me
Alrighty then.

Thy Mighty Contract is in my top 30, definitely.

Hmmmm

you have a point.

anyone would know old gorgoroth had nothing to do with slick pictures / hoest

This is what you retards get for defending the faggots for all these years. Once you legalize one degenerate act, it opens the door for more.
It's the same thing with drugs or firearms.
This sexual degeneracy should've been nipped in the bud once the faggots started getting loud.
Now the pedos are crawling out of the woodwork trying to normalize their mental illness.

Don't fall for it this time; they should be hunted down and executed, LARPing or not.

why do you think /pol never finds any actual pedos. It's because they are all here

>Fuck off this isn't facebook pedo. Make sure and neck yourself!
You're mean. I feel like saying GROOOOOSSS like a dumb high school slut. You're gross user. Pee-eww!

Only old decide is decent in death metal. Dragged into Sunlight and Lord Mantis have done some pretty decent stuff though.

You're irrational, I'm not going to risk everything just to fuck a kid you moron. Use your brain.