ARG*NTINE MEME BECOMES TRUE:

mauricio machir president of arg*ntina (literally a jew) has imported 600.000 niggers (from senegal and nigeria, between 2016 and 2017 alone).

youtube.com/watch?v=_fRb-wsb6cM

All the comments (with 1k thumbs up) are prasising the niggers. "I love them" "They come here to work hard!", "Geez, that black grill is such a qt"

This reads: Arg*ntine DNA. And its a news segment where "minorities" (some i didnt even know we had) are showcased etc.
Basically the meme became true so you might now spam the arg*ntina is white with the nigger thingy

PS: pls bomb us

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/rise-of-somali-gangs-plagues-minneapolis/
amnation.com/vfr/archives/015062.html
america.aljazeera.com/articles/2013/10/6/colorado-it-takesavillagetosettleimmigrantsfromafrica.html
barenakedislam.com/2010/07/15/somali-muslim-immigrants-turning-american-small-towns-into-islamic-welfare-enclaves/
america
unvis.it/america.aljazeera.com/articles/2013/10/6/colorado-it-takesavillagetosettleimmigrantsfromafrica.html
washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/toughening-its-stance-toward-migrants-israel-pushes-africans-to-leave/2015/05/14/e1637bce-f350-11e4-bca5-21b51bbdf93e_story.html?utm_term=.54df1dcba4bc
gulfnews.com/news/mena/palestine/israel-s-systematic-discrimination-against-blacks-1.1505321
youtu.be/LFoIZoRiti4
amren.com/features/2017/04/argentina-a-mirror-of-your-future-buenos-aires-latin-america/
archive.is/w6VF7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was Argentina better during the reign of the Kirchners, or is it beyond salvation?

When meme magic gets BLACKED

completely jewed after 1983
kirchnre isnt the surname either, its kirzner (jewish origin)

So Argentina is fucked for long unfortunately.

yes, forever

Argentina is a third world country, why would the president import even poorer people?

The global Jewish conspiracy to make sure whites don't have a single country of their own, obviously. Are you new?

They seem to feel right at home

God damn you guys. If you wanted niggers, we have plenty of them right next door. There was no need to source them all the way from Africa. Are you at least complying with your Mercosur nigger import quota?

Wait why do we even need them? We have brown people already

bump

Strategic kike strikes. We get them here, they move thousands of useless somali and north african jigs into 95% white areas with hilarious consequences:

cbsnews.com/news/rise-of-somali-gangs-plagues-minneapolis/

amnation.com/vfr/archives/015062.html

america.aljazeera.com/articles/2013/10/6/colorado-it-takesavillagetosettleimmigrantsfromafrica.html

barenakedislam.com/2010/07/15/somali-muslim-immigrants-turning-american-small-towns-into-islamic-welfare-enclaves/

It's more about blue votes than displacement here.

Let's archive

>america aljazeera com/articles/2013/10/6/colorado-it-takesavillagetosettleimmigrantsfromafrica.html
unvis.it/america.aljazeera.com/articles/2013/10/6/colorado-it-takesavillagetosettleimmigrantsfromafrica.html

Not Argentina too

I am going to set up a Jewish conversion centre in Eritrea aiming to convert Eritreans to Judaism.
They will then be entitled to move to Israel and I will set up various NGOs to encourage this.
Will you all donate to my gofundme?

Even the best silver tarnishes.

They will not take them:

washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/toughening-its-stance-toward-migrants-israel-pushes-africans-to-leave/2015/05/14/e1637bce-f350-11e4-bca5-21b51bbdf93e_story.html?utm_term=.54df1dcba4bc

gulfnews.com/news/mena/palestine/israel-s-systematic-discrimination-against-blacks-1.1505321

wise

Thanks friend

The NGOs will be based in Israel and will be used to shame Israelis into accepting them. This will be a Soros level operation

Gee I wish we had a few hundred thousand more niggers in this country - motto of Catholic Charities who seem to be behind most of these things maybe it's part of the Jesuit-Jew cabal

He returneth.

fuck under all the falkland memes i quite liked you guys and thought you was the last place we could run to if things got bad in the west

fug

I thought the exact same thing ever since I saw those Argentinans guarding the church while being spit at by girls I fell in love. It was the great white hope

at least for now, this are based blacks

lookin for work and a better life,

it's what Argentina needs,

we are known for being lazy cunts.

>porra caralho irmão, entendi isso. Vou colocar uma bala no calavera do inimigo!

Macri is the best thing that happened to Argentina in 30 years, we're so fucked

Accelerationism?
Pasame mas tinto, se vino la pachanga?

>600000

Holy shit thats like half their population.
I know there are lots of germs down there, but do your own thing pls.

But why?

not Argentina... the secret stronghold of the white man has been Jew'd

The meme has always been true argentinefriend

Military dictatorship is the only viable form of government.

youtu.be/LFoIZoRiti4

WE

Those must be illegals then, i doubt there are 600000 of them, but do provide statistics where you got that number from.

I'd bet $1000 G. Soros is somehow involved with this

>POOL'S OPEN

niggers who constantly have spit in the corners of their mouths like that are disgusting

criminally underrated

Never liked Argentina.

Good that they get some diversity.

What's happening to our brothers in Argentina is terrible.

why in the love of god is he polluting Argentina?

They don't have that many people. 600,000 africans that will breed and infest the Americas.

God damnit.

World war when?

North Korea and China should start WW3 and weaken the west enough so the purges can happen without the "first world" bullying the rest of the world into not expelling Africans.

And through all of this, Chile will remain white.

..right?

Must convene with the Ayy LMAO war council.

They need to let WW3 happen. It's the only way to save civilization and rebalance the west and the World Order.

The west has descended into madness.

White genocide is 100% real

>due to everyone already with AIDS

>600.000 niggers (from senegal and nigeria, between 2016 and 2017 alone)

wtf

seriously?

Argentinians and their scat fetish

Argentina was whitest country of South America. It was done to poison european DNA of argentinians with inferior negro genetic. This way white people will never rise again.

it's like the african population boom was orchestrated, so they could eventually outnumber us all and flood our countries

Argentina average IQ is 93, Senegal average IQ is 76 after racemixing , these new mullatos will be retards with average IQ of 85 and thats the plan.

It will make Jews with 110+ IQ master race.

Starting to look like it.

Is Chile the white man's last hope?

>(((we))) white people were the ones who polluted the world with our germs

amren.com/features/2017/04/argentina-a-mirror-of-your-future-buenos-aires-latin-america/
archive.is/w6VF7

Spreading like a fucking tumor.
They clog Europe now they flood to south american countries. Holy fucking shit, wake me up pls.

If Hitler would still be alive he would be dissapointed with the country that harbored him.....

>daily reminder that there are more than 1 billion african niggers that are just waiting on the docks for a ship to Europe and America

>1 billion african niggers