Is this picture real?

Did Pinochet worked with actual Aliens?

Me on the right

You need to GOMAD
Gallon of Milk a Day.

A

Was Stargate's tv show alien based off this? Or is it Thor from Stargate?

Who didn't?

Get out space nigger

Nice

You can bet it's real. They have been working on the new world order since Illuminati announced secret war against Templars. Banks have slowly been losing their gold reserve because all the gold is disappearing to black projects.

My thoughts exactly. Aliens loves gold. They are probably making an underground base made of gold. I think they might be doing now in Canada.

Also i think that the reason for the sexual degeneracy rampant in canada today is because aliens will appear in public there. With so many freaks out there, it would be easier for them to be accepted.

Ha.
sage

Shopped

why the big eyes? it's humans who have been living in darkness for thousands of years?

If aliens need thousands of years to round up cattle like humans, they must be pretty unimpressive.

Compared to the forces which made the cosmos, they're lame.

Swollen if big

UFO rides were real.

Thor and the Asgardians were probably designed off an all the reports of "little green men", pretty sure that grayish, bug eyed, skinny alien meme has been around since the 80s I remember it when I was a kid, before stargate

Metaphysically teleport communists.

Yes its real, i took the photo.

Can't be. the Aliens are evil and therefore they only work with the Kikes, Hitler and Pinochet were the good guys.

The Asguardians are based off of reported first hand accounts and the ancient alien theory.

Why are ayy lmaos always naked?

Not for long. Humanity has been saved.

>aaayyyy

Hitler discovered the hollow earth, didn't he?

We only value gold because we're just dumb apes who like shiny things. Why the fuck would an alien assign any value to gold?

I believe so. He might be dead, but he's working alongside extraterrestrial forces or whatever is deep in the earth from Native American legends.

>hollow earth
>not realizing we have mapped out all the way to the earth's core using seismic wave data
As someone who is majoring in geology and is taking a seismic mapping class, I can attest, that shit's just nickel and iron all the way through. There aren't any hollow spaces.

Mate what if the poles are holes to another dimension; You thought of that?

This is ultra bullshit. Tesla and Edison hated each other. Gake and fay

The only people that see something and scream ultra bullshit are retards and shills. pick one.

I hope you're just trolling, because you sound fucking insane if you aren't.

digits don't lie

The only people who say that are faggots.

t. shillgoy shekelberg

Benjamin Franklin, Superman, and I formed a secret alliance to butt fuck your mother in the bat cave.

How does the German-Japanese alliance have anything to do with this thread?