>white

What race are Geeks supposed to be?

>Democracy
>successful
>ever

They were and are nonwhite people known as the Mediterranean people
Meds are their own race

Mediterranean which isn't white.

(i'm a shitskin shitposting as a aryan with a important opinion)

Greeks are niggers now. Only USA has white people.

USA USA USA

>Mediterranean people
Isn't a race.

If they weren't white then they idolized whites, considering some of their Gods were described as having golden hair.

But the renaissance made us the arbiters of the ideals of those civilizations for a new age

read the sentence i posted right after I made that statement you cute twink i'd fuck in the ass

>us
>amerimutt

ya no fuck off

Yes it is. Caucasoid, Negroid, and Mongloid are not enough to describe the diversity of races in the world today, which is why we have divided races into much more than 3 categories today. By your logic semites are white too

Western philosophy is the philosophical thought and work of the Western world. Historically, the term refers to the philosophical thinking of Western culture, beginning with Hellenic (i.e. Greek) philosophy of the Pre-Socratics such as Thales (c. 624 – c. 546 BC) and Pythagoras (c. 570 – c. 495 BC), and eventually covering a large area of the globe.[1][2] The word philosophy itself originated from the Hellenic: philosophia (φιλοσοφία), literally, "the love of wisdom" (φιλεῖν philein, "to love" and σοφία sophia, "wisdom").

show flag cuck

It's not significantly different from the rest if what's to be found in Euope, as evidenced by their art. Now fuck off.

They're literally faux whites

I see Greeks as European, and I see Europeans as one people. We have history going back thousands of years, and have fought together against our only true enemy. Muslims. Of course we like to chimp out and kill each other also.

Blonde hair blue eyed Macedonian Alexander leaving a bunch of blue eyed kids across their Asian conquests sounded white.

>What is the U.S.A
Definitely not perfect and not easy.
Life problem are a microcosm of the worlds problems. People just need to wake up.

classical greeks actually idolized ethiopians for various reasons. and they did not necesarrily like their gods, the6 saw them as spiteful, petty, and of possessing characteristics of reproach in humans. they only worshipped/sacrificed to appease them and not be punished in many cases

We're not one unified people. That's why we have various different contries. However on a higher level we realise that we are closer to each other than we are to those outside Europe.

The greeks were not white but all of their gods and champions were.

>Europe
>Homogenous
Pathetic snownigger trying to take credit for what other Europeans did. Sad!
>Europeans
>One people
By your logic the whole world is one people. The human race is one people.
Fucking kek you're retarded m8
Most of us Europeans aren't wh*te
We are superior to you snowniggers trying to leech off our greatness

>This level of revisionism
If they hated them so, why did they revere them at all? Why build wonders in their name? Nah, the tales of their gods were used much like the tales in the bible are. To guide one's life along the right path.

desu is the end of a sentence not the start am i missing something?

Exactly. A European will sympathize with other Europeans more so than any other person....Or so we did. Name any European country that was about to be invaded by Muslims, and war was going to break, I would fight for them.

I'm not trying to take credit for what the Greeks did. I'm saying that they are part of the wider European heritage, and that of nowhere else. To say that they are not is simply false.

lurk moar, post never

Archaeologists digging up statues in Greece with painted yellow hair and blue eyes.
Who knew 700 years of arab miscegenation would alter the phenotype.

>again, this level of revsionism
Gods are created in our own image.

>USA
>Grecian Direct Democracy
Pick one

Then kindly explain familial Mediterranean fever

if youre going to speak the language you fucking need to do it correctly

87% of POL is doing it with the Third reich so whatever

>whites don't have history
>whites don't have culture
>whites don't have anything
Are whites a myth? Is this all an illusion?

There's no such thing as "European" heritage. Different parts of Europe have different heritage, language, culture, people, etc that are completely separate and independent from one another.

>By your logic the whole world is one people
No. If you don't see a European identity you're blind.

He did.

Because the blonde Greeks were a result of miscegenation. Stop pretending sea faring people in the sunny Mediterranean sea would be pale, blonde nordics.

Let me ask you a very fair question, do you consider yourself to be knowledgeable about the content and historical context of Greek mythology?

Learned the difference between ethnic group and race. Same could be said any other white ethnic group. Germans are white, they're Germanic. Polish aren't white, they're Slavs. English aren't white, they're anglo.

Does this look like a fucking nigger to you?

>There's no such thing as "European" heritage
Oh? So the romans had no influence? Our philosophy is not based on the Greeks? Our art on the French and Italians? Our laws and science on the British?

I suspect you have no idea what youre talking about mr jealous wog behind a pirate flag...

WE WUZ EUROPEANS N SHIET forget all the wars different culture and ethnicities

I'm not any kind of world expert on the subject, but I like to think I'm not totally ignorant.

That's just you getting cucked by superior people, so to feed your ego you just try and claim everyone who cucked you as "white"

>US
>Democracy

pick one, think real carefully about it since the election didn't turn out the way you wanted to.

desu is supposed to be an end think of yoda
the end it is

he's right

We Brits, for example, have have had corner A fighting corner B fighting corner C since the start. This doesn't mean however that when it comes down to it we don't recognise that we are what we are. Of these isles and nowhere else.

nice try shlomo

>this non answer
I guess that's what I get for assuming the best of you, that you might be able to actually carry an arugment.

lurk moar, post never.

And when do the Brits pay for what they did in Wars against those other Countries in Central Europe while being on a Island? eye for an eye tooth for a tooth

>I'm not any kind of world expert on the subject, but I like to think I'm not totally ignorant.
That's right. You are not. You know nothing of Thales, Anaximander, Anaximenes, Xenophanes, and so on. Calling my post revisionism is just a willful ignorance of history on your part. Read a book

>Greeks are non-white goyim!

HMMM I wonder who could be behind these posts...

In the words of my people: come and have a go if you think you're hard enough.

>more haughty non answers

Those are whites.

Hard to do when you have 23000 allies to hide behind

don't tell me what to do. why do you act like such sheep for meme bullshit. you're quoting fucking anime and you sound like a retard doing it.

Get some friends if you feel you need them.

It was serious life advice.

Maybe it's advice you should apply to yourself first.

>no u
This is not my first time on the merry go round. Lurk more is how you stop being so much of a faggot.

First you defend fucked up japanese and now you're resorting to "muh faggot" how about you're getting too old for this shit. Can't teach an old dog new tricks eh?

WHITEWASHED HISTORY FROM THE VERY BEGINNING

Ok, I'll throw you a bone.

t b h f a m

desu senpai

Ethnicity is infinitely more important than race. You really think I'm going to fall for some bullshit "white identity" crap when even whites can't decide who is or isn't white? Not to mention that not even a 100 years ago whites were slaughtering each other by the millions. The few white countries that have tried to keep their identity and have told immigrants to fuck off all have a cherished culture that has survived hundreds if not thousands of years, not because of some vague concept of whiteness.

Italy is in Europe
so how are they not white?
>muh African genetics
southern Italians are about 1% sub-Saharan African and only 5% north African which is about 50% arab on its own
the rest of their genetics developed from isolation in southern europe

post your real flag turk nigger

i hate that this made me laugh. im just missing chicago scanner bingo and im starting to think everyone here now is a fucking pleb pretending to be a fucking oldfag when it's really just reddit and normies lost and wondering around. here take this small token of my irritability.

last bone. Type in and post t b h (next word) f a m. Without the spaces.

>greek statue
>posts a statue of the Italian Augustus Ceaser
"white" supremacists are truly the niggers of their race.

i know i know. it substitutes text. im feeling emo and drab now. where is scanner bingo??

Alright guys real Greek here, we're whites, but we got a few darkies , they're usually poor. There are a few gypsies, these are not Greeks at all.

We were never Nordics EVER in Greece , you just don't get thin blond haired pink hued subhumans here. No pink hued period. These are not even white, they're fucking pink , another race.

What you call 'mediterranean' is a summer tan, the crotch under the swimming trunks is white

This 100%
I believe in England, and the English. And I can love, respect or fight for an Italian or a German or a Frenchman even, but that's because we're intertwined through history and friendship, not because we are 'white' countries. On the same coin I can hate the Arabs, and the Berbers and the Pakis for their barbarism.

Smartarse.

that's a depiction of a Persian archer

>painted replica's
What about this one?

looks fake as fuck

Replicas recreated using the original pigments used to paint them, which they found from traces left on the original statues.

Everyone's a critic.

I can't really believe the debate about Meds to be honest. Funnily enough, in the baking Mediterranean sun, you tan. If an Italian or a Greek stayed inside their whole life the average Sup Forumsack would have no qualms about calling them white.

that's what it is ,ever seen trousers in Ancient Greek art except THAT statue ?

That's a skirt/long robe, not trousers. though the replica does give a bit of that impression.

it's a known depiction

I was talking about the statue of athena, I thought you were too.