Rohingya Muslims facing world's most enduring sentiment: bigotry

Rohingya Muslims facing world's most enduring sentiment: bigotry

'We are witnessing the most horrific situation in our history,' says U.K.-based Rohingya activist

>"Discrimination doesn't come naturally. It is taught."

>With simple, stinging words, Nobel Laureate Desmond Tutu offered a reminder of how far humans will go in the name of their differences.

>His intervention — a rebuke — was an open letter to de facto Burmese leader Aung San Suu Kyi, condemning her refusal to call out the horror endured by the minority Rohingya Muslims in her country.

>But within was also an indictment of the world's muted reaction to the violence against, and extraordinary displacement of, thousands of people who are already labelled the most persecuted minority in the world.

>"We know that you know that human beings may look and worship differently — and some may have greater firepower than others," he writes.

>"But none are superior and none inferior … when you scratch the surface we are all the same."

>But to be Rohingya in 2017 is to be The Other. It is to face that most enduring and insidious human sentiment: bigotry.

>And they are facing it not only in Myanmar, where bigotry is at the root of their longtime effective quarantine, but also from the wider world, where prejudice has long manifested itself as indifference.

>"We are friendless in our own country: because we are racially different, we are religiously different and our appearance is different," says Tun Khin, a U.K.-based Rohingya Muslim activist whose family fled an earlier wave of violence to Bangladesh. He is president ofBurmese Rohingya Organization UK.

>"We are witnessing the most horrific situation in our history."

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/beta/news/world/myanmar-rohingya-muslims-bigotry-ayed-1.4280668
youtube.com/watch?v=gNf6HK5V65c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cbc.ca/beta/news/world/myanmar-rohingya-muslims-bigotry-ayed-1.4280668

> "Discrimination doesn't come naturally. It is taught."
What a stupid, baseless platitude. What's even dumber is that those two statements aren't exclusive or contradictory to each other. People instill cultural values in each other that came naturally to them all of the time.
And people are naturally racist and tribalistic as fuck.

These fucks started it and they are getting what they deserve. They are illegals and don't belong in Burma

fuck the media's emotional fake bullshit

this has been happening for a while, why is there daily threads now shilling this shit

Buddhism is a religion of peace!!

Karma has caught up to them, with the monks being the punishers.

>UK based

KEK

>BBC Taking pictures of topless, crying girls girls

>Burmese doing what they must to survive

We're gonna have to do the same by force in all our countries as well sooner or later bros.

Fuck them. They chose to be muslims, they deserve to die.

Thanks for the sauce bruv'.

I am a lay Buddhist myself. It takes A LOT to get a devout Buddhist to turn to violence for anything nowadays.

But Mudslimes really are and have been a curse wherever they go.

Nobody cares. At best they're apathetic

Notice how the Jew institutions and manufactured "heroes" are already attacking the BASED Shalon-Ninja Buddhists.

And notice how the Muslim Ratman are already using the emotion-charged language that the Jews use.

That true though

Why not just not flee your home and fight to keep it.

Fascinating analogous situation of mudslim invasion to poor SE Asia country vs rich western cuck nations
Gooks nor concerned with virtue signalling...

lol owned

Virgin crusader wanted to go join Shaolin-Ninja Buddhists in the fight but his priest told him to go join a refugee welcoming NGO instead.

Buddhism promotes meditation. Meditation promotes clarity of mind. They are better equipped to see a problem and discern a viable, efficient solution.

We in the west are too muddled in our monkey minds and group-think mentality.

We are starting to make evolutionary selections for 3rd world populations that look good on camera.

keep killing them

Fuck muslims. I mean seriously, fuck them and their desert pedo nonsense.

The same fucking reason whites aren't fighting to keep theirs

I'm kind of sad there's no Pidgin article about this. I was hoping to cross the memes.

Hypocritical "do goodism" is a phenomenon that can only happen in societies spoiled by too much "Honey&Milk".

They're the religious equivalent of niggers if you ask me.

> We wuz kangz n shieeet
> Errywan wuz Mudslime n haram

With some (((help))), of course.

I really love this guy.

your tears fuel me

Bigoted kurds are murdering innocent Muslims in Raqqah (Syria), something has to be done! Help!

>start a war
>lose
>qq

Burn them all, based Buddhists.
Burn. Them. All.

You won't be laughing when some smirking, golden fat guy goes all Kurt Cobain on your goatfucking ass.

This would make a really sweet rap album cover.

my dicc is diamonds post more islaifus

well maybe if rohingyas didn`t slaughter tons of people in WW2 this shit wouldn`t be happening

HAHAHA, YOU CAN SEE A BENIS

And your carcass will fuel the ovens.

Fun Fact: The Shao-Lin monks did martial arts to promote healthy bodies.

The head master of the Monastery didn't like how lazy his monks became. He also believed a healthy body promotes a healthy mind. Then they just went full autist.

Fucking love Buddhism. Unlike Mudslimes, Buddhism is compatible with all religions. Asslam is excluded, because it's ideological cancer and Satan's work, not really a religion (I mean, c'mon, God talked to all the prophets but Dicksukked. An """""""angel""""""" relayed His word).

yeah because some fucker in a robe it going to kill me
i'd love to see him even try

Why not? You savages wear robes and blown eachother to bits. Or are those just sunny day dresses?

big words coming from a guy on the internet

(OP)
I hope Trump doesn't cucked enough to get involved, let Burma be Burma and blow out these heretical invaders of their holy rice patties.

This was all started because muslim men abused Burmese women and attacked Buddhist shrines showing no respect for their host country. Go back to Bangladesh.

can we get a buddhist themed meme flag, or is that asking too much?

Absolutely degenerate
But extremely laughable

Go to Myanmar if you care so much, see how long you last shilling for kebabs.

You need no flag to reach enlightenment, user. The flag is within you.

Say what you want but isis trains like a motherfucker. they basically have the same training as any army because of some leaders having military backgrounds
martial art for health is like when a white guy takes boxing in some suburban gym

only if you go to Syria

>Advocating ISIS
You're probably a member. Don't worry user, I've contacted the FBI as a tip. I'm sure they'll forward it to their CIA counterparts.

I hope having your entire village wiped out by a flying dead robot was worth it ;^)

i suppose this will have to do.

Muslims do the same shit for thousands of years to: Christians, Zoroastrians, Buddhists, Hindus, and the list goes on and on...

Not even close, any western-Buddhist is usually the "I don't want to seem stupid" type of person, "but I also secretly like culture and religion, so I'll just settle with Buddhism because it'll make me seem intelligent and cool!"

Sure I'll go to Damascus and walk around wearing an Assad shirt, you probably would get arrested immediately and get cables run across your feet for being a takfiri supporting scumbag.

Nice evasion though, you said you aren't scared of 'men in robes', so let's see you go to Myanmar next week and protest the eebil treatment of kebab. I'm sure you'll be able to fight them off right

>They are illegals for many centuries and don't belong in Burma
ftfy

Tell me again why i am supposed to chose the Rohingya Muslims over the formerly uber qt Aung San Suu Kyi?

>Muslims slaughter and replace Buddhists
>msm: *crickets*
>Muslims continue to slaughter
>msm: *crickets*
>Buddhists defend themselves
>msm: This is the worst thing that has ever happened.

Saudi Arabia buying up all the media after 9/11 has effects. These are the effects.

> Be Mudslime
> Go into Western Military
> Hurr durr we're superior we'll learn their tactics
> Leave after 1 year. Barley any combat cause coward
> I can lead us to victory
> Leave shithole caves
> Look up

Pic related. It's the response of civilized nations.

Anyways, goodluck with your goats and oil. Based Russia is fucking your one-trick pony economy (that you have the Bongs to thank for. Seriously what the fuck did Mudslime niggers ever make on their own besides chaos, bigotry, and disorder?)

bullashit meme
for a bullshit website
you wanna raise awareness,
why dont you join the mujahadeen and atttack
the buddists.
fucking cunt.

I don't advocate it
yeah their bad but the nazis (i.e. you) were bad to
yet the nazis trained hard to achieve their goals
and if by village you mean Manhattan then thats just self terrorism

>The head master of the Monastery didn't like how lazy his monks became

another fun fact; that head master was caucasian, his name was bodidharma also called thebarbarian with blue eyes, according to some sources he was blonde or redhead

Muslims are playing the perpetual victim card too well. They must have learned from the jews.

This man is a literal red pill.

Poor Muslims Rohingya kill people in WW2??
sauce?

>Rohingya Muslims facing world's most enduring sentiment: bigotry
>>"Discrimination doesn't come naturally. It is taught."

The existence of MusRats is illegal.

Mudslimes are just the shitskin Jews. They hate the Jews so much, because they're never be as slimy (but they come close in other ways).

let's be real
the US military has declined since WW2

>>"We are witnessing the most horrific situation in our history."
Yeah, that is an over statement. How about, karma brought on by the actions of Muslims themselves.

WE WUZ WARRIOR MONKS AN SHIEEET

And even in decline there enough for you goatfuckers and thensome. You need us to train you, you need us for your economy, you need us for your weapons. You are nothing without us.

This is a western world and you savages are just feeding off the teets of our greatness. Go back to your deodorant-less world.

Unless that loli shows tits she can GTFO Sup Forums

>become islamic nations
>pakistan
>lebanon
>uk
>france
>sweden
>etc ........

Masha'Allah, le slippery, le slope, le falacy...

Why? Because the muslims are being put in their place. Makes you wonder who's sold out, doesn't it?

The west could learn a thing or two from the Burmese. Islam is a scourge, everywhere it goes. Even the Buddhists can see what needs to be done.

>check twitter feed for poo gypsies
>all muslims posts with fake propaganda

fucking goddamn i hope China helps annihilates them all when they build the pipeline.

>it's enough to kill Islamic extremists
then why are you still fighting them
oh yeah, because you haven't made any progress after killing osama
now you guys just send a drone to kill innocent people with just a hint of suspicion being your reason
the vietcong kicked our ass ( i live in america )

i guess you can read it like that

ABSOLUTE BASED
ALL HAIL ASHIN WIRATHU

t. Muhammed

Get a load of this sand kike. Greentext quoting shit that was never said. Quote the actual words, you faggot.

You shilled for ISIS, then you admitted you're in the US. That's like the dumbest OPSEC mistake 4chin has seen since Jake Brahm.

ISIS IS BAD
there now we don't have to be retards about it
>Get a load of this sand kike. Greentext quoting shit that was never said. Quote the actual words, you faggot.
there happy? now kill yourself faggot

>there now we don't have to be retards about it

Don't worry, we'll leave retardation to you. You're a natural and your religion gives you mad bonuses.

and what religion might you be
The one that controls everything or the one that changes it's scriptures so that eventually it's not even the same book. and when you find the same book it's filled with the nonsensical stories of a man who did not mean everything literally

Wow. Learn to fucking read you idiot. Scroll through my responses.

literally cringe at this Islamist faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=gNf6HK5V65c

>>"Discrimination doesn't come naturally. It is taught."
killing Buddhists and taking their land will do that

Actually you're probably too stupid to know what it means to look beyond certain points of history (it's what your shit book promotes. HURR DURR WHAT IS CHONOLOGICAL ORDER IN QURAN?)

So just like you were forcefed civilization from the brits, I'll feed you the post.

Fucking hell you sand kikes are retarded. The world is being overpopulated by victim-carding retards. FML.

Lol they probably chose the only one with light eyes to pose for that photo just like the famous Afghan girl picture, they even know that making them appear more white will produce more empathy for gibs, but fuck all that.

>who are already labelled the most persecuted minority in the world

What the hell is this shit?

>And they are facing it not only in Myanmar, where bigotry is at the root of their longtime effective quarantine, but also from the wider world, where prejudice has long manifested itself as indifference.

I guess the "genocide" can't be that bad when it's equivalent to indifference.

>>"We are friendless in our own country: because we are racially different, we are religiously different and our appearance is different," says Tun Khin, a U.K.-based Rohingya Muslim activist whose family fled an earlier wave of violence to Bangladesh.
>our own country

They're stateless. They do not have a country.

>Despite being able to trace Rohingya history to the 8th century, Burmese law does not recognize the ethnic minority as one of the national races

And indeed there's no obligation for them to do so. India and Bangladesh can open their borders and show their tolerance by giving them all citizenship. Or maybe that's just for western nations to do.

It's funny how the "every culture is wonderful" liberals can't handle the sour grapes of a culture that says they're wrong.

You moving out of Swedenstan, bruv? You sound way to haram to stay.

Rohingya are the children of muslim pirates who conquered and settled in Myanmar's past.

You make it sound like the propagandists are well meaning idiots and don't know exactly what they're doing.

CBC really is among the worst. It's shameful that my tax dollars go to this pathetic excuse for journalism.