Putin offer free land to Americans

So apparently Putin is thinking of offering free land to Americans with Russian backgrounds or Christians that want big families.

Think it could be true? Would any American's take him up on the offer?

rt.com/politics/402209-putin-proposes-free-land-handover/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cd4-UnU8lWY
rt.com/politics/402209-putin-proposes-free-land-handover/
youtu.be/ECJMIlwYHPE?t=127
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>free, mostly unarable land deep in siberia
oh yeah sounds great

this siberia shit again?

Better or worse than living around nogs, spics, SJW's and trannys?

WTF I LOVE PUTIN NOW

Fuck it. I'll take a piece. Does it come with citizenship? Do I have to live there 24/7 365? Are there building codes I need to follow? Permits? Restrictions?

>have brown grand kids
>live in the middle of nowhere

hmmmm

They have similar programs in the ghetto in major US citiies where they sell abandoned lots in the most crime-ridden neighborhoods for $1 to surrounding homes in order to generate tax revenue from the unused lot.

Russia is one gigantic ghetto. Only Russian Mongoloids and Russian Arabs living abroad will move back to Russia for this.

>get free land
>free real estate
youtu.be/cd4-UnU8lWY

You can get free land in america if you make land your own tbats abandoned

>to americans
Nigger did you even read that thread? It said "foreign citizens with ancestors born on Russian territory." Fuck off, you Commie piece of shit.

Being sent to Siberia was like the worst that could happen during soviet occupation.

But if you have money and get yourself some guns and this global warming shit is true it might be fine now

>rt.com/politics/402209-putin-proposes-free-land-handover/
Again? Wasnt bad enough they didnt find enough idiots the last two times?

Its literal forest with no roads and nothing in the shit part of east Russia, go little amerikanski, use your money and work for free to colonize Russias underdevelopt parts, as a thanks motherland will put you in jail or take away the land when you actually managed to make something out of it after some years.

youtu.be/ECJMIlwYHPE?t=127

>make everyone poor
>no one bothers to have a family
Desperate attempt to increase their GDP.

I was interested but then I remembered I will be able to afford land in Wyoming pretty soon. Still, for those who are less financially fortunate, it's a great offer in these tumultuous times.

>develop land
>the state comes and takes it cuz evil westerners were undercover cia niggers
everytime

>Russian backgrounds or Christians that want big families
What if they don't actually speak Russian though?

it would be gay

yeah guess what most westerners with the russian background are jews. russia had 6 millions jews before stalin came to power, guess where their descendants now. more like (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((russian)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) background

I cant trace my heritage that far, but my last name is a corruption of anvil in ukrainian or sledgehammer in russian. Based on who is reading it.
I might take Putin on his offer, but I have a family and a job making vehicles.

I imagine It's hard to choose.

^