Who would ((you)) re-elect?

Who would ((you)) re-elect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_Vv1mrl4v0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

obama

It's just party politics at the moment so you're really asking about a figurehead. Democrats are wrong, republicans feel wrong and the minor parties know they're wrong.

Sorry America, 2/10 politics.

Carter is the least globalist one there.

Really makes you think.

Carter

carter obviously.

Also carter's one of the only ones who could technically be president again.

he's not there

Carter

Checked!

I dislike Carter but he is the least evil one there.

Carter.

Carter easily, he's still not that great though

mr. peanut

He is the only one not standing shoulder to shoulder

Carter. He might be a literally who out of all the other presidents, but he was the least despicable.

dubya for happenings

fpbp

Carter!

HW, he had the best pedigree

>HW=Carter
>Dubya
POWER GAP
>Clinton=bongo

Unironically W

Trump

Dubya has to have the lowest IQ of any president ever

Carter

Clinton. Hes the absolute opposite of what lefty children imagine he is.

Carter allowed Mao to have international recognition by backstabbing Taiwan in the back and kicking Taiwan out.

You can thank Carter for setting up conditions for WW3.

None

Mao wasn't even alive when Carter was president you dumbfuck.

Old Hickory or GTFO

none all the good presidents are dead

Probably Carter, the Peanut Farmer. He's such a fucking do gooder that he might actually fuck something up so badly that it messes up their plans for a decade or so.

Yeah. Definitely Carter. There's no fucking way he's in the "in" club. He was Georgia's one-off president, and thank the fucking secular heavens he'll be the last. I'd re-elect him for the same exact reason I voted Trump. A big huge FUCK YOU to (((them))).

Eisenhower

>Those guys can fuck off.

Yeah but i'd have a beer with him.

>Jackson sought to advance the rights of the "common man"against a "corrupt aristocracy" and to preserve the Union.

Is this why?

Is

dubya, just for the librul asshurt

Carter and Bush Sr. are the only ones eligible to serve another term.
I'd take Carter, because even cancer tried killing that tough motherfucker and he stared at it and calmly explained a methodical plan to send it into remission and exactly how he was going to deal with it. And because he both farmed peanuts and walked into a fucking nuclear reactor disaster like Spock at the end of Wrath of Khan yet he didn't died from it and built 100,000 houses with his bare hands in 90 degree days by age 80.

but if we follow these trend lines any further we die

i'm partial to Carter.

He read "my pet goat" to a classroom of kids for 8 mins after hearing we were under attack. So fucking comfy.

Oddly, Clinton and Obama are the only pragmatists in the bunch. Carter and 41 were both incompetent weaklings, and 43, while generally decent man, simply did not have command of his administration nor grasp and execute its power. He never really accepted his own strength. I wish Nixon had had more time.

Until I saw your pic, I had realized how much shit we had to choose from. Jeez. What a tableau of morons.

Id take

41's integrity
Clintons brains
Obamas ability to communicate
43's courage
... Carters neck-tie I guess...

checked

This

Carter

Carter for laughs
Bush Jr for Southern Pride
Bush Sr for actual results

>pick and choose parts
ELECT FRANKENSTEIN PRESIDENT 2020

Carter T B H

It was a no win situation. Read book - "why you no leave for 9/11". Don't read book "why you scare children".

Bill?

Dubya, because he was the Real Life Peter Griffin, and his Presidency looked straight outta Family Guy. i wish Dubya had a Third and Fourth term than having Obongo's reign of Terror. maybe Dubya would have invaded other Countrues after Iraq, like Libya or Venezuela, or even Iran. (go full ROADHOUSE on the Axis of Evil) imagine the LULZ from that.

now i imagine Dubya having a Cardboard Cutout of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on his ass, and putting a Saxophone in the anus and start playing music, like that time Peter sang Kenny G's Songbird.

youtu.be/_Vv1mrl4v0E

(imagine this Clip with Ahmadinejad instead of Kenny)

Carter was the only one who didn't actively try to subvert the country in one way or another, so he wins by default.

Holy hell.

I'll go with Carter.

Bush 2 for the lulz

what? you mean he really wasnt Peter Griffin IRL?

i think Dubya made Peter look like an Oxford Graduate

i can still Imagine Dubya invading Libya, Iran, Venezuela, and Cuba and Syria.

and after that, Norks would be Toast.

sorry, but i wish i lived in that Timeline, just for the LULZ.

Dubya

Bill for sure

Dubya. You know, for shits and giggles.

Trump is a pretty good stand in though for Comic in Chief.

Carter

Daddy Bush would be eligible as well.

dubya

more dead mudshits for the lolz

W, he was right about more than media gives him credit for, look at axis of evil Iran and North Korea just need to fucking die.

None of them. We have laws and regulations/term limits for a reason you know

Andrew Jackson.

better question is who would win in a fist fight, all these old geezers vs Trump alone

Any of them at this point. At least they are all adults.

two of them are still eligible you fat nigger

I more or less agree with this. Carter is the only one I can't imagine fucking kids at an Eyes Wide Shut party.

This pic might help you all to understand why they have distanced themselves from Carter in that image. Carter, a good Protestant, refused to bow to the pope.

It's between Bill and W, maybe Carter?

Coolidge.

Then Carter.

HW Bush. most underrated president ever. shouldve been reelected

kys obots

>most underrated President ever

That's Nixon

great point user. perhaps i over exaggerated to get my point across. still, HW bush was easily underrated.

Carter maybe... i know the least about him so he wins be default

this

Obama was the best thing to happen to America

Fun Fact: Carter was going to withdraw US troops from South Korea but he was sabotaged by his own cabinet. That's how powerful the Deep State is.

/thread

How was he sabotaged? Was it the coke?

>an extra 11trillion $ of debt was the best thing to happen to america
>DREAM act was the best thing to happen to america
>obamacare was the best thing to happen to america
>worse race relations than the sixties was the best thing to happen to america.

kys. even if this is bait

This is true. The electorate knew it too- he won 60% of the vote, more than even Reagan.

why didnt anyone else reply to me? this is worse than that time George W Bush got too late to enroll to fight in Vietnam.