How do we defeat racism and nationalism? It is time for humanity to unite as one

How do we defeat racism and nationalism? It is time for humanity to unite as one.

>ilegal

OP is a faggot

Well let's work together to figure it out .

So ,let's see, what's the main cause of racism?

Multiple races

Right ,now that that's figured out , we must look through solutions till we find a final solution to impose to solve this problem

I'm in favor, as long as the government stops paying them to overpopulate with my tax money.

we let the third world catch up to white countries to prove all races are equal then we open the borders.

I didnt choose my family either but its still mine nigger

Stop being a bitch messing with other people culture and go back to your country faggot.

I'm a civic nationalist. suck my cuck.

By reminding other we are family. Blood or not.
One race, one (maybe more) planets.
Seven billion minds just trying to make it work.

It's fucking awesome in it's scale desu.

>no human being is ilegal

Ok. Then no trade good is illegal. No more tax imports/exports. Also, 1 world law

Let´s see politicians agree to that

>fuck nations
>fuck borders
>entering your house whenever i want shouldn't be illegal
why the fuck would I want any of these sort of people to be massively accepted? They'll destroy our nations security, threaten and actively work to tear down our culture, and eagerly abolish our monuments to our history and ideals. Why the hell would you mindlessly let in people who want to destroy your country and all of its principles in exchange for their shitty ones that ruined their countries in the first place?

Ethnic nationalism (normalcy) for all solves everything.

How do we defeat racism and nationalism? I know. First, we do NOT treat anyone as special because of their race. Secondly, we as American citizens do NOT pledge allegiance to another nation. And now we are all equal before each other and the law. See OP. Not so hard, is it?

This is an easy one.
>Mass genocide all non whites
>No other race besides the white race
>Racism solved

>ilegal

Spics are so fucking retarded that even in the event of an alien invasion they would probably be as annoying as they are now.

This.

I'd be a globalist if they erased islam from the face of the Earth. No way am I going to fucking join hands and sing kumbaya with any fucking degenerates who believe in the pile of shit that is the Quran, the hadiths, or the sunna

so obvious really

Bretty rare.

You can all enjoy equality and togetherness in the processing center before we exile your commie asses to Meh-He-Co.

And be fucking grateful about it because the alternative is I take you up in a helicopter to a thousand feet and pitch you out the door.

>says didn't not choose place of birth
>literally migrates
Talk about being an unintelligent retard bigot.

the country ain't your house retard, your house is your house.

no one is gonna take your house unless you're a real estate investor and don't actually live in your houses.

Why do they hide their faces if this is what they stand for?

kill everyone in pic related. That is how. Laws and rules that are for the benefit of society allowed us to get where we are. Freeloading assholes want to come to our creation, our ancestors creation, and fuck it up because they are lazy entitled assholes.

Nope. give them death.

We *do* choose with whom we want to live.
And this is a family - called a nation.
And it is protected by borders.
You try to *force* accepting everyone into our family. Which is wrong by the very definition.
So we do not want to live also with you, the traitors of our family.
Traitors of the family end up in prison or executed.

Zits. Vesuvius scale caldera oozing pus like lava. With steam and shit. Oh, and they're about to get gassed, and they think it might help hide the grotesque scars and big noses that getting gassed (((apparently)) causes

the fucking police

this
kill liberals now

Fuck globalists
Fuck the elites who profit from globalism at everyone else's expense
Drag globalists from their homes and hang them from every available tree and lamppost. All globalists are illegal

Even with Islam gone globalism is shit. It's basically just going to be feudalism all over again

>"We do not choose our color, race, or place of birth"
Nope. Your parents did. People are a product of their countries and countries are a product of its people. If you're stupid and living in a shit hole, hate your ancestors - don't hate someone on the other side of the fucking planet.

Also, how hypocritical is it that they say they didn't choose these things, but half of them refuse to learn English, adopt American culture, or leave their nationalism back home? Fucking spics.

>Let's make everyone retarded instead of only some of them!

Nah, Im tired of illegals sweating in my burritos and raping little girls, are you for little girls getting raped by refugee scum?

>unite a kike (((human beas)))
>get killed by lower IQ shitskins
>can't even spell illegak correctly

I'll pass.

-2009? Check stats for -2017

The best way to defeat racism and nationalism is to undergo MtF reassignment bottom surgery and persuade all your antiracist friends and comrades to do the same.

>life is a struggle for finite resources
>no fuck that I want to live like the most privileged ones RIGHT NOW
just let it happen, then as things start to go scarce watch as we go back to being warring tribes fighting over resources

Is this a valid cause to annex mexico then?

>the country ain't your house retard, your house is your house.
>no one is gonna take your house unless you're a real estate investor and don't actually live in your houses.

why should the borders of houses e respected but not the borders of nations?

What is the benefit to me in this?

There has never been a valid to not annex Mexico. But you'll still need the Wall.

no

If you kill yourself, you win

Okay? Remove welfare then

This. Don't forget other members of the family though. They need some winning too.

Goddamn leftypol mod. OP does in fact talk like a fag and his shit is most definitely all retarded

> Nationalism is bad.
> "Let's do global nationalism"
> Aliens come to visit
> "Get the fuck off of our ball!"

checked

>It is time for humanity to unite as one

that's retardthink. I hate most people why the fuck would I like these fucking retards. I hope a muslim blows them to hell or something

immigration affects everything
jobs, welfare, the Price of fucking house goes up you larp anarchist retard.

It's in no way your house because you don't even believe in the concept of ownership, so fuck off and die in somalia, the country of your anarchist dreams!

You dont. How about some random comes into your home and starts living there without your permission, what do you do. Will your no human being is ilegal stance prevent you from calling law enforcement and have them deported from your home?

There is literally nothing wrong with nationalism so long as you are Australian or Japanese.